ANZ Branches

See the Best Banks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ANZ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Liz R.

ANZ Gosford branch to my rescue :)

Edie Brown
Edie BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service. Thank you Siri Chu for helping us!

Just joined this bank and went in to verify my account, Siri Chi the lady who helped us was amazing and helped us with 3 things under half an hour. Join this bank.

Other Banks

R.S.R
R.S.RPerth, WA

Branch Service was excellent when closing account

I recently moved my loan from ANZ to Westpac. Better rate as ANZ would not reduce rate until after I signed up with Westpac. Went to close all my savings and CC accounts with ANZ and was impressed by the St. Georges Terrace Branch service. Helped me find best way to transfer my offset balance to Westpac and even rang me up to inform me that my Breakfree package had been cancelled as requested. Thought as a customer leaving ANZ, I would get 'lesser' service but service was impressive. Too bad I had to go through all the work to change banks. If only ANZ offered me a better rate when I asked them instead of belatedly using retention team to keep me as a customer.

Banks

Find out how ANZ Branches compares to other Banks

Viva
VivaSydney, NSW

A bank that listens

Lee Garlic
Lee GarlicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why do this to your customers!!!!

We have supported the Stirling Anz as a community for 20 years The best service ,information in Adelaide How dare you money hungry executives Do this after all we’ve committed to you !!!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ive never had an issue with anz I love it

I have been with anz for 3 years I have a home loan with them I havent ever had an issue with them great service and customer service is fantastic

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

We have been with ANZ for the last 20 yrs and have a good relationship with them.
We approached the bank to get an investment property loan and the service of Princika Rajapaksa was exceptional keeping us updated of our progress of are loan when ever requested by us. Was a pleasure to work with, her personality and expertise advising the best loan for us was very beneficial.
wish her all the best.
Ben & Carmen Nathanielsz

Mark
Markasked
Branches

Malaga use to be a great branch then a new manager arrived early 2021. Promised me everything and then has never contacted me again even though I have written back many times. I wanted new intertest rates on all my loans obviously this was going to cost them. I have made a complaint to their External Dispute Resolution Team | Customer Resolution Portfolio person and he told me to trust him! I have tried calling and emailed and still hasn't got back to me for over 6 weeks. I have paid 100s of thousands of interest to ANZ over 25 years and am disappointed by their lack of common decency let alone customer service. What can I do to get some answers? Thanks.

maddiesmum
maddiesmumasked
Branches

1/ Just wondering why your staff are so rude incompetent and unprofessional?
2/ Why does your bank use an offshore centre ( India ) to process loan / credit applications?
3/ What type of customers are you wanting to attract if you shun small business loan applicants, pensioners, people wanting to open new accounts, customers wanting to extend mortgages and purchase investment properties?
4/ When are you going to close your branch in Noosa?, because this community doesnt like your attitude or want you there.

sammy
sammy

ask the bank. how do you expect the public to know. this is a public review forum for the benefit of the public reviewing products & services its NOT the ANZ bank

micheal
micheal

I dont why know you be asking that question here for have you thought about actually contacting the bank

ben dover