See the Best Car Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vish

VishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be aware of ANZ car insurance.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Plan covers drivers under 25No
Claim MadeNo

Beware - they direct debit your credit card to renew your policy without warning

Received a renewal notice and despite having no claims, my premium went up from $1400 to $1800. I shopped around and got a better deal. Nowhere on the renewal notice does it state that they will direct debit my Visa card 'automatically'. Now I have to ring them and remove the credit card authorisation of funds I had earmarked for other purposes, having already paid for a premium with another insurer. Very inconvenient and dodgy, and I'm not even going to start on the unjustified premium increase.

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelBMW 3 Series
Claim MadeNo

The worst car insurance for now

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Claim ApprovedYes
Jacqui

JacquiPort Macquarie

Car Insurance renewal went up $160.19 more

Third year with ANZ car insurance. Lady Pensioner: Haven't had a claim ever. Surprised that my insurance increased an extra $160.19 for the coming year. Value went down excess went up. Hardly use the car. less that 5000 ks a year. Always garaged no one else drives the car. Don't know what their service is like as I have never had to use it. You would think they would value a customer like me. So what is a girl to do go to another insurer that values their customers. Oh and I will search the reviews

Insurance claim madeNo

Lee

LeeMaroochydore

Disgusted

Insurance claim madeYes

Car insurance

I had an accident with someone 3 weeks ago. That person has anz insurance. He gave me claim number. Every thing done from my side. I spoke to guy from customer care. He told me that anz company was waiting untill another car will be assessed. If another person is not assessed his car untill next two month then i have to wait for 2 month. I have to take taxi or borrow car from my friend and they are not ready to pay taxi rent.