ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum

ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum

Pros

• 75,000 bonus Qantas Points and $150 back when you spend $2,500 in the first 3 months

• 0.75 points per $1 for the first $3,000 each statement period

• Travel insurance and shopping insurance available

Cons

• Points earn rate reduced to 0.5 after $3,000 per statement period

• $295 annual fee, plus $65 for additional cardholders

CategoryFrequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards
Card TypeVisa
BenefitsCashback Offer, Complimentary Travel Insurance and Sign-Up Bonus Points Offer
Minimum Credit Limit $6,000
Minimum Income $35,000
Additional Cardholders 9
Additional Cardholder Fee $65 p.a.
Rewards ProgramQantas Frequent Flyer
Points Earn Rate 0.75 points per $1
Points Conditions
  • 0.75 Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases up to and including $3,000 per statement period

• 0.5 Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases above $3,000 per statement period

Contactless PaymentsApple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Rates & Fees
Purchase Rate19.99% p.a.
Annual Fee$295 p.a.
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate21.49% p.a.
Introductory Offers
Sign-Up Bonus

Receive 75,000 bonus Qantas Points and $150 back when you spend $2,500 in the first 3 months.

Reduced First Year Annual Fee $0
Release dateMay 2007

stakky32

stakky32

We were lucky to have originally taken out a basic ANZ frequent flyer card several years ago when the annual fee was fairly low, and then get offered a free upgrade to the Platinum card by ANZ, so our annual fee is still much lower than that for new customers, making this quite worth-while for us to continue using the card. Having the travel insurance included in the program is great, as we often travel overseas and it's nice to not have that extra expense.
The fact that I can earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points by simply paying for everything with my credit card. Great travel insurance is included as part of the rewards program, plus several other little extras.
Nothing really!

See all ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum reviews

Fed Up

Fed Upasked

Does my ANZ Rewards Black international travel insurance (I bought return tickets to UK with the card last August) cover illness arising from Corona Virus while overseas or upset travel plans if they are affected by this pandemic

Kevin M.

Kevin M.asked

I have anz platinum card how do i find out what fees I am paying?

Sculls
Sculls

Ring anz and ask. They have a duty to tell you and they will tell you when it’s due.

Robbie

Robbieasked

I have never trusted the ANZ travel insurance and always purchased a seperate policy ,This time however having spent well in excess of $250 on my card Im going to go with the card insurance ,Do I need to advise any department of my departure and return dates ,Should I have a problem what number do I call and is it toll free from the USA

Patty
Patty

I also have not been brave enough to trust ANZ insurance either it does say you just must use card to buy ticket but I would think you would have too advise insurance.