ANZ Low Rate

ANZ Low Rate (page 2 of 3)

Pros

• Low Interest Rate of 12.49% p.a. on purchases

• $0 Annual Account Fee in First Year, $58 in subsequent years

• 0% on Balance Transfers for 30 months with no Balance Transfer Fee

• Up to 3 Additional Cardholders at no additional cost

Cons

• 3% Foreign Transaction Fee

CategoryLow Rate Credit Cards and Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Card TypeVisa
BenefitsReduced First Year Annual Fee
Minimum Credit Limit $1,000
Minimum Income $15,000
Additional Cardholders 3
Additional Cardholder Fee $0 p.a.
Minimum Repayments2%
Annual Fee$58 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$5
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate20.24% p.a.
Introductory Offers
Reduced First Year Annual Fee $0
Balance Transfer Rates
Balance Transfer Period 30 months
Balance Transfer Rate 0% p.a.
Balance Transfer Fee 0%

• Application Process
Dave
DaveMelbourne

Advertising lie

Clicked on a link promising an answer in 60 seconds after filling out an application online, only answer I received was fill out another form and upload pay slips, this is not what the advertising promised would happen and lying means I will now close my 5 other accounts with them, make sure I put as many bad reviews up as I can and report their false advertising for what it is.

SondaGeelong

Scam - As always by ANZ

ANZ messed up my CC account & i was paying for a wrong card for 3 months. when i complain about the msgs i was receiving from ANZ, then they realized they have linked a wrong. now i m trying to prove a point why i have to pay interest for something which i haven't done. stupid & dumb as hell. worst bank ever

anamickyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cheap & Great Customer Service

I have not looked back since getting my low rate mastercard with the ANZ. It's a no gimic, low interest rate card that has a minimal annual fee. When I need to call the customer service centre, I get nothing but the best of service and my concerns are dealt with quickly and easily - no fuss system ! Thank you ANZ.

OK

Its a low rate credit card ,good for those who make a big purchase and pay it off over time

Markie
MarkieBrooklyn

The repo men

How to get in front of credit card debt with a credit card balance transfer.

Credit card balance transfers are becoming an increasingly popular way for people with growing credit card debts to manage their finances. But are they really a magic bullet? We're going to look at the ins and outs of credit balance transfers, so you can find the best way to manage credit card debt and get your finances back in the black.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
how-to-get-in-front-of-credit-card-debt-with-a-credit-card-balance-transfer

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Does not honor commitments, does not apply common sense

I had underpaid a bill by $5 given an honest oversight. I called and they gave full commitment to waive it both the finance and interest charges. Told me they will take care of everything. I paid the outstanding $5 but in the next month's statement, the finance and interest charges were still not waived but instead compounded. Repeated calls always ended with them committing to fix it but they never their commitments. Ended up, I had enough. Cancelled all 4 cards my wife and I had with them. Extremely unprofessional! I have so many credit cards but never such an experience.

Brooke
Brooke

They do not even check your credit background!!!!!

Trisha7
Trisha7AU

Efficient Procedure

** Pros **
The whole procedure from start to finish with an online application was efficient, fuss-free and confinient for someone with a busy schedule. Didn't need to provide documents or talk to anyone for follow ups.

** Cons **
Over 21% cash advance is pretty steep but I knew that before signing up, so I'm ok with. May be a con for others.
Didn't realise there was a autatoc annual fee charged once the card was activated until I received my first statement. Read documents carefully.
Conscience, speed of procedure and no follow up with any forms/calls.

What initally attracted me to this card is the low interest rate and the fact I am with the bank. It was very easy to apply for (online) and had an immediate answer (well within 60 seconds). The card itself is an ugly plain white, but you do have the option to go online after yo receive the card to change to whatever your heart desires. The card arrived in 2 days after applying, which I thought was lignting fast and was able to use it immediately after phone activation, which itself was very simple and took less than two minutes.
Easy to apply for, low interest rate
ugly card

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

OK

im happy with the low interest rate. I was given a credit limit of $4000 which was more than i expected (and wanted) however it doesnt bother me because its only used for emergencies. I can track my credit card payments in my internet banking.
Low interest rate for me who is not a regular credit card user. They have the option of 0% balance transfers for 6 months which i dont need but its a great bonus. I can design my card to whatever print i like,
the annual fee is $58 dollars however the interest rate is smaller saving you more money than having the opposite.

Terrible

rewarding_07
rewarding_07South East Queensland, QLD

Good

As with my Visa this card was easy to use and so I ended up with a large amount owing and couldn't afford to repay the whole balance. This is where the cards are tricky when you're paying interest every month without really reducing your balance much.
Much lower interest rate than many other cards. Is a good addition to having a Visa so you have more payment options. Bigger limit on this card than my Visa so more savings on interest by using this instead.
Annual fee was a bit dearer than on my Visa but still excellent value when you consider the lower annual interest rate.

ScribeM
ScribeM

OK

A good card however one may require a second non-amex card. The annual fee is also reasonable for a gold card. Can use it world wide.
This is a gold card that offers travel insurance for those travelling overseas. This card is great if one is purchasing tickets for overseas travel using it.
American express cards are not accepted by a number of merchants which limits one option to earn maximum point from it. Some even charge higher merchant fees. This means that one has to have another card alongside one's amex just in case amex isn't accepted.

ntbarry
ntbarry

Good

The card is fine, I would like to see a replacement card automatically sent out every 6 months as my card gets a flogging.
Every time i have a need to use it the motel or shop will accept it. On occasion i have been overdrawn and i have still been able make a purchase. I always fix my bill ASAP (Dont you?)
I like this card only because it has a competitave interest rate and its easy to manage online.
I have had AMEX and i would not recomend this card at all. The service is poor and not every outlet will accept AMEX, this helped to sway me to ANZ.
I have used may cards in the past and this one is as good as any, better than most.