ANZ Low Rate

ANZ Low Rate

Pros

• Low Interest Rate of 12.49% p.a. on purchases

• $0 Annual Account Fee in First Year, $58 in subsequent years

• 0% on Balance Transfers for 30 months with no Balance Transfer Fee

• Up to 3 Additional Cardholders at no additional cost

Cons

• 3% Foreign Transaction Fee

3.2

Albert
AlbertSydney, NSW

useless card

no fee, no points, $1000 limit, no use
That is what ANZ offered me after I got half $M mortgage from them. The card can be adopted in APPLE pay and the internet banking is alrite.

Zoe
ZoeGold coast

Worst choice

I applied for credit card with excellent credit rating and was asked to send payslips which I did immediately. Then never received any response! No rejection no approval no acknowledgement whatsoever. I wrote to them repeatedly every day asking for a response and got none. The same thing happened to my Aunty and her husband. I think this is very wrong considering that it is now listed on my credit file and will affect any other credit I will have to apply for now. Really bad customer relations ANZ and thanks for ruining my credit file.

Dave
DaveMelbourne

Advertising lie

Clicked on a link promising an answer in 60 seconds after filling out an application online, only answer I received was fill out another form and upload pay slips, this is not what the advertising promised would happen and lying means I will now close my 5 other accounts with them, make sure I put as many bad reviews up as I can and report their false advertising for what it is.

Low Rate Credit Cards

Find out how ANZ Low Rate compares to other Low Rate Credit Cards

SondaGeelong

Scam - As always by ANZ

ANZ messed up my CC account & i was paying for a wrong card for 3 months. when i complain about the msgs i was receiving from ANZ, then they realized they have linked a wrong. now i m trying to prove a point why i have to pay interest for something which i haven't done. stupid & dumb as hell. worst bank ever

Markie
MarkieBrooklyn

The repo men

How to get in front of credit card debt with a credit card balance transfer.

Credit card balance transfers are becoming an increasingly popular way for people with growing credit card debts to manage their finances. But are they really a magic bullet? We're going to look at the ins and outs of credit balance transfers, so you can find the best way to manage credit card debt and get your finances back in the black.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
how-to-get-in-front-of-credit-card-debt-with-a-credit-card-balance-transfer

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Does not honor commitments, does not apply common sense

I had underpaid a bill by $5 given an honest oversight. I called and they gave full commitment to waive it both the finance and interest charges. Told me they will take care of everything. I paid the outstanding $5 but in the next month's statement, the finance and interest charges were still not waived but instead compounded. Repeated calls always ended with them committing to fix it but they never their commitments. Ended up, I had enough. Cancelled all 4 cards my wife and I had with them. Extremely unprofessional! I have so many credit cards but never such an experience.

Brooke
Brooke

They do not even check your credit background!!!!!

sabp5
sabp5AU

Terrible

So so. Wouldn't have bothered had I known about the annual card fee being treated as a 'Purchase' and interest would have been applicable from day dot but live and learn.
0% balance transfer for 6 months. Low rate even for b/t's after the 6 months.
ANZ charge the annual card fee on the first statement cycle and treat it as a purchase thereby incurring interest immediately. POOR, very poor. Only ended up costing a few $$$ more over the 6 months but that's the first bank ever to do that to me.

Low Rate Credit Cards

Find out how ANZ Low Rate compares to other Low Rate Credit Cards

Terrible

Not satisfied, currently looking at other options as the interest rate on my ANZ card has not stayed at the rate that was agreed upon. Overall NOT SATISFIED

High interest rate compared to other cards @ 12% +