ANZ Online

ANZ Online (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good value for money

If you meet ANZ's criteria you won't be flocked with unwanted fees. Easy streamline to their trading platform with instant transfer, handy when there is a stock market correction as you don't miss out on 1 to 2 days transfer times. Their current interest at 2.4% is okay, not the best compared to 3% from BOQ. Would be better if they could offer higher rates for savers compared to Credit Unions.

They need to implement features such as disabling pay wave or offer key physical 2FA tokens opposed to apps.

Review TypeGeneral Transactions

Perfect experience, never had an issue.

Been with the bank for over 7 years, they have been very flexible and customer service has always been great whenever I had a query or concern with my account or loans with the bank.

Would recommend.

Review TypeATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application and General Transactions

Dreadful security on new accounts

The customer service centre is woeful. I have been on holds for 22 minutes already. The staff are increasingly reluctant to give black and white answers to questions. I know someone whose name has been used in a fraudulent new ANZ account. Identity theft! Do the ANZ care ..... not so far. So if you want to launder money or make someone's life difficult, call ANZ and ask to set up a new account over the phone with stolen ID and name. They will oblige. Gone are the days when new customers had to provide original ID documents including photo ID which matched the human being setting up the account.

Review TypeNew Account

International transfers

Wanting to transfer funds to a NZ account from AU
DON’T GO NEAR ANZ

ANZ AU uses a complex system involving 3rd party ANZ NZ.
If something goes wrong you have no hope of clarifying any issues.
The ANZ help line escalates the degree of frustration by providing unhelpful inconsistent responses.

I was expecting a 3 day transfer time... 13 days later... nothing... Nonsense.

As a 25 year customer l expected better service.

Grossly incompetent...

Review TypeGeneral Transactions
Payment finally took place after 14 days ...... add at least a dozen emails and phone calls, an hour spent at an ANZ branch, plus fees from ANZ AU, ANZ NZ and Westpac NZ. Whilst the New Zealand Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 was a factor, the complex transaction process and inefficiencies with ANZ AUs policies, procedure and methods were a major factor. Want to transfer funds funds from AU to NZ ..... look elsewhere.

They refuse to refund faulty transaction!

Auspost must have had a glitch in their system when i paid them for several shipments, and $60.43 came out from ANZ but Auspost didn't get it.

So i had to rebook those shipments, along with new shipments that were ready to be sent, so the amount was much more, at about $120.

Now, ANZ say that they require the actual individual shipment details for each item in the failed Auspost transaction. But Auspost don't have this as the transaction didn't go through at their end. But I have TWO emails from Auspost that say this:

"We have investigated the payment of $60.43 made on 25/03/2019. Although we can certainly see the transaction taking place, we can confirm the payment was then declined and the money was not received by Australia Post. If you are yet to receive this money back into your account suggest speaking with your financial institute. "

ANZ can see the funds have been debited, but for some reason, refuse so far to even view the emails from Auspost. It's cut and dry. ANZ happily debited the funds and are now trying to wear me out so they can keep it. It's only for an amount of $60.43, but if you do this to one in every thousand customers, they're making a bucketload off this type of issue, alone! At my end, it's a matter of principle, and can't be let go!

Review TypeBusiness Banking

Poor service from Philippines cal centre

Called to request a statement, informed 1 working day to generate. Major competitors can generate immediately for their customers! Systems need to be updated, it’s 2019!!
Also calls centres overseas are not ideal. Comm bank is much better for banking as is NAB and WestPack!!

Cards not being renewed

I have been with the bank for more than 5 years
About 9 months ago I was told by ANZ that all my Master Cards were to be replaced by Visa cards and that I had no right of reply.
So far all my master cards have been closed and They have not given me any Visa cards to replace them
All I get so far is late payments for not paying the cards and no statements
Its a good way of raising revenue just close the accounts and charge late fees.
I tried to call the ANZ cuestomer centre all I got was someone that could not get a straight answer from ANZ and was put on hold. Anz refuse to deal with the issue
I want the cards that they hold canceled because I can’t get access to them yet ANZ have made them available on the internet but wont give me the card numbers or account numbers.
I been told that the cards wont be available for two to Three months so don’t have access to my accounts
As long they can make add charges the customers can go to hell

Worst bank ever.

Worst bank I've ever dealt with. Ridiculous phone system. Select correct options and instead redirects you to a random department after 20 minutes on hold, who can't help you and schedule you for a callback. Which never seems to come.

It never works.

The ANZ app is ok to use when it actually opens, it just rarely opens (which is kind of the main thing you need it to do). Very poor service.

Excellent prompt, professional and friendly service

A massive thank you to my Small Business Manager Joel Doyle for his understanding, professional and prompt service. We have been ANZ customers for over 12 years value the excellent online service together with the support of our local Ocean Keys Branch.

Review TypeBusiness Banking

Very regret to bank with anz instead of commomwealth

Been with anz for over ten yrs. Got rob at malaga branch and asked to install some lights but nothing been done about that. Plus all the new technology commonwealth is providing to customers. Haizzz.....