ANZ Online

ANZ Online (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

S G

S GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The bank home loan is a waste of time!

You will spend hours and hours filling out application forms and dealing with incompetent employees who do not understand the bank policies in the first place! The decision maker is the manager of the manager of the team leader of the employee that you are dealing with. This makes the process chance of success almost impossible! Just go with a different bank and life will be much easier.

TopicLoan Application

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSouth Australia

Overdraft for $500 Declined

Applied for $500 overdraft on account I’ve had with ANZ for 10 years. Applied online on 2/09/19 which stated they will be in contact within 2 days regarding outcome of application. I did not get any call within the time frame so called today 11/09. They advised I was declined the overdraft. I do not have a credit card with ANZ or any other banks. My salary is $60,000 per year and I’m a house owner. I wanted the overdraft to cover direct debits whilst away on holiday in Qld. Unhappy customer. Time to change banks

TopicCredit Card Application

ANZ will try to make you pay more fees with their E*Trade accounts

Obviously the Royal Commission meant nothing to the Anz
I have been waiting 61 days for my statement for tax as anz stated they would supply. Now they have put it of another 14 days (with no guarantee) however if you pay another $100 it can be updated daily

NO WITHDRAWAL

NO WITHDRAWALGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH

One week to the day and still unable to access money in my share trading account. Two visits to the local ANZ bank branch, three calls from my mobile phone soon to be four, numerous emails and promises but still no access to my account. Promised on Friday it would be expedited but midday Monday still no access. I am a retired senior citizen and I rely completely on income derived from all sources.

Tu Pham

Tu PhamFar North Queensland, QLD

Thís bank is a worst bank

So OUTDATED!! compared to other bank apps

I have been a customer for Over 5 years now. This bank is outdated and has low standards in banking advice and very slow teller services. Not only does it not have fast cash services, but it recently introduced google payments, allowing everything you purchased to be recorded, annualised, and then form you with sporadic adds. I cant 3ven see real time transactions.... it can take days...... as you see below I pay even though the company's don't receive....

total failure

the new system implemented by ANZ is a total failure. Can you please not implement the new system if you cant give services. please bring old online banking system. the new system is total failure.

TopicBusiness Banking

Limited option (JUST ONE) to report a lost card and horrible customer service

Aminda R.

Aminda R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ANZ protects bank accounts of criminals, unwilling to investigate bank accounts with criminal activity

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

An C.Perth, WA

Had enough of ANZ!

Like many, I am so tired of seeing their propaganda towards minority groups using funds from our fees to pay for 'sponsorships' and marketing nonsense supporting a certain flamboyant lifestyle I do not like not agree with!
Perhaps ANZ need to STAY OUT of politics and render BANKING services as they should?? Adios! Hope they get shut down.

An C.

Stop spreading about sodomite pride!! We're not interested!!

Gab

GabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame on ANZ for pressuring Maria Folau

Virtue signalling from an organisation crooked like ANZ? Really, now trying to tell Australians what to think and cheating them in the same time? After 15 years with ANZ finally making the switch today to NAB. They should stop making politics and focus on doing a better job.

Lal

LalSydney, NSW

Worst of the big 4 Banks in Australia

1. Used this bank for one and half year but was forced to close the account due to terrible service.
2. Totally unreliable, be it regarding loan or transfers.
3. Their client service is terrible. Go to any branch and speak with their team there and go to any other big 4 banks, you will see the difference.
4. Their money transfer is another issue, while Westpac and Nab do an instant interbank transfer and CBA does the transfer by nest day, in case of ANZ, you will never know when the money will reach the destination. Never promise any deadline based upon their money transfer.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application

Bussiness banker never bothered to call

I have been with ANZ for 29 years. Called the 13 13 14 number with a query. Was told a business banker would call me as no one was available. No one has bothered. They still don’t understand customer service. When will they learn.

TopicBusiness Banking

Greg F.

Greg F.Sydney, NSW

Despicable experience, and even worse, they couldn't care less!

Trying to set up an account and ANZ have made it as difficult and unpleasant an experience as you can imagine. I certainly wouldn't be making the same mistake for any future banking services needed.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account
nicky14

nicky14Peel, WA

Outsourcing jobs and ditching their quality.

Emma Gadsby

Emma GadsbyAU

Always a horrible experience with ANZ!

I have been with ANZ since 2017, around 2 years now and all I have had is trouble. I had a legitimately disputed transaction declined, I had rewards for signing up to a new card never sent, countless emails gone unanswered, even in high departments. I’ve had to take them to AFCA twice, and they still ignored my emails and it took AFCA stepping in to get any response. The matters were all resolved in my favour, however, it took a bit push in the back to get ANZ anywhere near ready to get there. I don’t recommend any of their products or services.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account

Simon C

Simon C

Absolute dispise their online capability and incompetent call centre staff

Joe W

Joe WJupiter Creek

Another disaster - Failed to make the scheduled payments and never informed clients.

no help when needed

I was getting a letter to my home every day requesting for a personal loan credit limit increase. I did not apply for it as I was not in need. When I needed it(kind of)and I applied for it..the response was application unsuccessful. I found that ANZ is of no help when needed. So going to change all my accounts to another reasonable bank. All my friends have done the same.
Very bad bank.

TopicATM Experience and Loan Application

SkinnyJase

SkinnyJaseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't Understand what the Support Staff are Saying

Have used ANZ on and off for years. Never again. Can't understand a word the service staff say (heavy Indian accent) and their processes are archaic. The worst experience trying to get a credit card through them

TopicCredit Card Application