ANZ Personal Loans

ANZ Personal Loans

See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ANZ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Approved! Then denied...

I applied for a personal loan for debt consolidation, after a few days I receive an email to say i'm approved! Fantastic, I begin to alert the other financial institutions that I intend to close those accounts. Except now ANZ have gone back on that approval and have rejected me for a personal loan. What gives? Why send out an approval giving false hope to someone who needs urgent debt consolidation.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate

Edcml H.
Edcml H.asked

How long does it take for your contract arrives to your email address after being approved for personal loan anz ?

Jody L.
Jody L.asked

I got a top up loan yesterday and today my car broke down and needed more funds to cover.I applied for another top up this morning but was rejected .I have a good relayment history and earn enough to cover is it because i applied again to soon.Will this hurt my credit report

CategoryPersonal Loans
Interest Rate12.45% p.a.
Comparison Rate 13.32% p.a.
Monthly Fee $10.00