ANZ Personal Loans

ANZ Personal Loans

1.3

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term7 years
Kelvin H.
Kelvin H.Central Queensland, QLD

No comment

I have given star 1 out of 5
because I can't put 0 . Applied for a personal loan 2 weeks ago supplied all that i was asked to, numerous phone calls and emails only to be told it's still with assessments. Still waiting. I am changing banks after being faithful for 17 years.

Andie
AndieSydney, NSW

Don't bother applying!! Waste of time!!

Robert L
Robert LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not bother to apply

900 credit score - 20k savings been two weeks back forth asking documentation I’ve given everything and this company keeps screwing me I’ll be going another bank to apply for the loans and closing my accounts thanks

Personal Loans

Find out how ANZ Personal Loans compares to other Personal Loans

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Approved! Then denied...

I applied for a personal loan for debt consolidation, after a few days I receive an email to say i'm approved! Fantastic, I begin to alert the other financial institutions that I intend to close those accounts. Except now ANZ have gone back on that approval and have rejected me for a personal loan. What gives? Why send out an approval giving false hope to someone who needs urgent debt consolidation.

Mohamed Djibril B.
Mohamed Djibril B.

So disappointed

Not happy with the services at all. I went two days in a row at ANZ Sunshine for an enquiry about Small Business loan, I arrived around 2pm one of the ladies advise me they close at 4pm so they can’t help me. All I get was (SORRY). So disappointed Time to change Bank. Bye ANZ

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Why bother apply for Debt Consilidation Personal Loan

I got declined with proof that I get more than $15000 income and a 100% capability of paying this off. Their excuse was that I had too many loans. MATE, that is the point of trying to apply for this. TO AVOID THAT. I actually called the first time to ask for a reassessment and “[name removed]/[name removed]” didn’t even take note of this on my account to only find out later on. I’m going else where. Pay off the Credit Card I have with them and close all my accounts. I used to love ANZ but obviously they have no sympathy and I thought you wanted more money as a bank?

Ad

do you have to a high risk client to get a personal loan? pathetic

10 years ago I got approved a $20,000 even though I was earning only 45k a year before tax with barely any savings. In 2018 I get declined for a $10000 loan earning 90k before tax of and with almost 25k of my own savings in my ANZ accounts and have not touched my 1500 anz credit card in 2 years now. Still no reason why they declined. Thanks a lot ANZ. Im closing all my accounts and moving my money my NAB bank account

ANNOYING

Personal loan applicant

I have found that over the phone the CSR's are letting ANZ down, you go into the branch you will receive the best CS provided. NZ ANZ is a lot easier to extend a personal loan by adding the amount borrowed and not closing your existing loan and reopening a new one, going through all the hassle of reapplying. NZ ANZ also bank transfers occur immediately and not 48hrs. It's archaic the way processes are ran here.

Personal Loans

Find out how ANZ Personal Loans compares to other Personal Loans

I think ANZ are trolling me.

f.a.r.
f.a.r.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

piss poor communication,unorganised for a big organisation

I applied for a personal loan and in the span of 3 days i had 6 different representatives call me and request more information such as,pay slips..even though i had provided them, and evidence of what my intentions to spend the money on etc.etc.
after numerous calls i had just had enough and withdrew the application...i think i can do better!!
i wouldn't recommend anyone to ANZ.

jack le
jack levictoria

1 week to assess personal loan

Received 3 call from anz staff to confirm the details on my ploan and still take 6 working days to finalise their decision..even when the application was made in broadmeadows anz branch

Anz sucks