ANZ Platinum

ANZ Platinum (page 2 of 2)

Pros

• $0 Annual Fee in the first year

• Ongoing Annual Fee Waiver: $0 if you make $20,000 in eligible purchases on the card in 12 months

• Complimentary Overseas Travel Insurance and Purchase Security Insurance

• Add up to 9 Additional Cardholders at no additional cost

Cons

• 2% Balance Transfer Fee

• 3% International Transaction Fee

• No attached rewards program

3.6

Nate

NatePerth

Served its purpose at the time

This card was a great product for the purpose of balance transfer, as it was a 0% balance transfer for 12 months. I did purchase overseas flights on it because of the included travel insurance. I currently have a better card for rewards with a lower interest rate so I will be cancelling this card soon, but would consider another card in the future from ANZ.

MarkS

MarkSsydney

banking incompetence in the extreme

Soren Widahl

Soren Widahl

Delivered what was promised

Obtained card to get 75000 Qantas frequent flyer points after $3000 spend in first 3 months. Points arrived and still collecting. Nil fee for first year and free travel insurance. Some t&c apply but worked great in my case so highly recommended

Balance Transfer Credit Cards

Find out how ANZ Platinum compares to other Balance Transfer Credit Cards

Alyssa

AlyssaBrisbane

Excellent value

We received this card with our home loan and it has been an emergency fund card. We don't pay any annual fees or any fees for extra cards.

JD - Sydney

JD - SydneySYDNEY

Won't reverse a transaction to a potential scam site 10 minutes after payment made

Cambo

CamboNorth Sydney

Excellent value card from ANZ

irishpete

Great insurance but extortionate fees