ANZ Smart Choice Super

ANZ Smart Choice Super (page 3 of 4)

1.1

• Rates and Fees

FuzzyAustralia

Lost my Super, refuse to contact me.

Fuzzy

Offered me $100 in compensation and basically lied about everything. Will be taking this further.

Nathan H

Nathan HMelbourne

Perhaps the worst super choice in Australia??

I received a statement today from ANZ super to discover that I had given them my hard earned money for a total return of, wait for it...... 0.6% - yes that is correct, 0.6% for a full 12 months! When I ring to query the poor performance, I am told it was my fault for selecting the plan. When I explained I had never spoken to a consultant in 10 years, I was told "we are not financial advisers". So it begs asking, what are ANZ doing in the superannuation business? We give our money to a business that basically abdicates itself of all responsibility, but happy to take the money............ My account will be closed and moved elsewhere forthwith.

Carol

Carol

Lack of humanity and service

Retail Superannuation Funds

Find out how ANZ Smart Choice Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Poor service

Pathetic customer service. Waited for 1.5 hours to be connected and then still unsatisfied with response. I am moving my account.

Stevie S.

Stevie S.

Super rip off

After making a bad decision to leave my old super I joined ANZ Smart Choice and promptly lost $1600 in 5 days! I am now back with my old super and couldn't be happier as I have had growth already . Apart from a loss in such a short time the service and advice was amateurish and left me thinking they don't know what they are doing! Say no to this super fund! See my ANZ bank review for full story.

it is terrible

I joined ANZ in 2014 and it had minus interest in 2014 and 2015. I booked an appointment with their advisor as a free session consulting. When i went there to see the advisor he had left the branch without letting me know and cancelling the appointment. The second time he just asked me some questions and when i asked him to explain about them he said you have to pay $1700 and then i will explain details.
It was really disappointing and i changed my super.

Worse experience ever

I chose ANZ for convince well that was a mistake. It might have been convient but did not perform and when I asked about changing my investments got told I needed to pay between one and two thousand to talk to their financial advisors I do not need someone to tell me that a fund that had a minus interest rate could give me advise. So I bailed out and went to another fund which at least is showing signs of growing not decreasing like ANZ

Poor service

Vanguard

VanguardMelbourne

Terrible service - slow to NO responses - astoundingly high fees

I'm OUT !. Paying almost $7k a year in Death and Income Insurance and poor fund performance - why would anyone stay ?

When I call my primary fund (RUSSELL)...they are all over me with options, suggestions, improvements - all positive.

Retail Superannuation Funds

Crappy performance and excessive fees

Fees are insane and the performance of the fund is abysmal.

I am fairly certain a circus monkey could do better.

Weibin

WeibinMiranda

Speechless, poor performance

I am so sad I quit Australian Super and joined this crap ANZ stupid super. I lost nearly 9% since I joined them in the past half year. Too bad.

JC51

JC51Sydney, NSW

Pointless Online Access to your Account

ANZ personal information manipulation - Check your Super records.

Sarah

SarahSydney

Terribe Service and Performance

For some reason the ANZ bank transferred my superannuation to an ANZ Smart Choice Account as my previous account was closed. This is the worst performing Super Fund and my retirement savings have been rapidly declining over the last 6 months since I was forced to join. Terrible service from the bank too. I am desperate to leave this fund. Do not be fooled by low fees. The low performance is no compensation.

Sammy

SammyMelbourne

Extremely poor performance plays on your future income

poor service

I rolled my super from an existing account, over 1 month later and numerous calls I am still none the wiser to where my funds are!! every call gets a different response. it will roll in and I will be rolling it out!!! what a joke.

Inefficient process to withdraw ANZ smartchoice super funds

belle14

belle14AU

ANZ Smart Choice - a disgrace

Whilst not having a huge amount in "Smart Choice" I have on two occasions requested a withdrawal both of which have required a follow up on my part. System is lacking appropriate professionalism and action. I am an ANZ customer of over 50 years a former Manager of that organisation an I cannot believe the lack of attention to my request .Account is to be closed. Just when this happens I am not sure.

ANZ poor service yet again

I used to have my money in a OnePath Integra product (From when it was originally an ING product) and the service was OK (Acceptable) never really had any gripes

Now that I have moved to ANZ Smart Choice the service and timing of contributions is terrible

Good luck trying to call them

Yet again another example of the banks taking over a product and then slashing the staff that provide good service just so they can have a bigger profit

Thanks for showing me your poor service ANZ I will be moving my money elsewhere

Still waiting for my NOI to claim a tax deduction!

I sent in my form to claim a tax deduction on my super and I am STILL waiting for the NOI form. Apparently they are having technical issues (that have been going on since August). Sadly there are many more people in the same position. Technical issues??? Hmmmmmm

See all ANZ Smart Choice Super reviews

Dayvo

Dayvoasked

My super was automatically transferred from ing to anz super. What I find frustrating is I get all these emails from anz telling me how easy it is to check on.my super to see how it is performing on line .The problem is that I have been told i must bank with them to be able to access . Why should I open a new account or transfer my savings to anz .

Prasanna

Prasannaasked

Which super fund to go for i AM STUCK WITH anz?

That depends on what you want. It could be you want to run it yourself and need an SMSF fund, or you may want a fund without annual admin fees, or lots of life insurance, or nil life insurance, or a huge range of investment choices. I like my funds to send me updates regularly like my bank account does. Make a list of what you want and then go looking. Kenmore Financial provide professional financial advise if you need further help.

Patricia Randall

Patricia Randallasked

How many days will it take for my super to be released from smart choice Super ANZ?

W5739
W5739

A long long time well a couple of months. And every time you call and are on phone for 1 hour. They will tell you anything to get you off the phone.
Lie outright saying tonight you will have your money. Even treat Financial Advisers the same.
Very disappointed with ANZ.

Other Retail Superannuation Funds