ANZ (page 2 of 92)

Online, Branches

George
GeorgeMelbourne

Terrible bank with terrible

This bank forces you to create additional accounts because they don't support direct deposit into offset account! Haven't had this issue with any other bank.

They don't have sms/email notifications for transactions! it's 2021! and ANZ are not part of the bank@post which all other major banks are. Clearly not a bank supporting Australians.

Suncorp
SuncorpQueensland

ANZ Insurance has increased by $1,800.00

ANZ No product or service should go up by $1.800.00 in one year . How can this be justified . ANZ are saying I'm a flood area. This property has never been close to flooding in over a 100 years

Denis M.
Denis M.South East Queensland, QLD

Just lost our daughter and subjected to to the worst customer experience ever at Helensvale, Goldcoast

Ddd
Ddd

Preston Northland branch is Ageist.

StephenP.
StephenP.Sydney, NSW

Talking over customer, think they're above us all

One of the customer service from the dispute branch kept on talking over me, with attitude that they're above us all without even fully tuning in to our problems properly eventually, rather than them being useful, they're becoming obnoxious since they kept on talking over me all the time and when I tried to give her a constructive feedback on her performance she hung up on me. Absolutely unprofessional.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Brad C
Brad CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Potentially the worst bank in Australia

I called today to enquire about my account and went through the ID verification process. I was then transferred to a different department and was asked again to go through the ID process. I explained I had literally just done so only a minute prior. He said I wasn't fully verified, I asked how that was the case since I answered 5 questions and also set up a security code. He simply said "Have a good day, bye" and hung up on me.

Donny
Donny

Awful

Terrible customer service. Always on hold for hours, or the problem isn’t resolved, or both. Don’t set up an account with ANZ. Bad bad bad...

PeterE
PeterEMurray Mallee, SA

Useless............

I have an ANZ share trading account that I use on my Laptop. I thought I would access this on my phone. Big mistake. I need my Customer Reference Number. No one at ANZ could help me, over an hour on the phone, Share trading area to online area, back to Share Trading area. they can't help me.
Go to a branch......
Easy if you don't live in the country like I do...... FFS!

TopicBusiness Banking

Michael Tran
Michael TranSydney, NSW

Credit Card Team is a Joke - Recommended to apply by ANZ Mortgage Broker but got rejected when Loan is with them

Would give them half a star if I could. Walked into a branch to try to talk about a credit card which my mortagage broker asked me to take out in our home loan with ANZ. The person felt like he could care less and stated he wont be here next week. It was at 3:45pm and I think he was ready to go home.

Called online and found out after waiting 3 weeks and a few call backs afterhours to state that I failed credit check and dont meet the requirement for the credit card. Yet, the mortgage broker from ANZ recommended me to get it and should be no issues.

What a joke, hit my credit rating just based on a recommendation by their own people.

Richard
RichardHunter Region, NSW

Terribly disappointing with insurance service

Been with ANZ for a long time. You try and claim an insurance issue for a damaged bathroom and they wont respond. Have tried to send multiple emails and notes with no response.

Christine
ChristineCanberra 2600, ACT

The worst service of all the banks

Ian
IanVictoria

Poor costumer service and very unorganised.

Unprofessional and unorganised.
Booked an appointment 9:00am and hold my other clients so I can come in on the right time. came in and saying they still closed and won’t be open till 9:30am. So better of telling me next time to come in 9:30 instead of 9am. Wasted my time. Waited for an email and never got anything back.
Wont recommend poor service and very unprofessional.

Absolute worst bank ever!

Only gave it 1 star because It had to be selected.! Not worth half a star.

Been with the this so called bank for 3 long draining years.
Every time trying to get into contact I’ve either been hung up on or been waiting for 2.5 hrs just to get through only to then be hung up on again.
If there’s a bank that you would love to waste your time with as well as get charged extra fees for no apparent reason and maybe even ruin your day every single day with anxiety and depression due to the fact you can not even get into contact with, then believe me people, this is the bank to definitely choose for all your problems to become extra stressful.

Don’t be fooled!

David Farrell
David FarrellHobart, TAS

Worst experience ever

I opened some accounts with anz but after a day or two they closed down my savings accounts and also blocked my everyday account I won't be using this bank

Ryan s
Ryan sPerth, WA

Expensive, inflexible, and a low-tech online experience

Continually charged to hold an account with ANZ bank because I didnt perform enough transactions. Phone wait time was 20 minutes, followed by another 20 for tech support to fix a broken app. Internet banking experience is overly simple with no options to set up alerts, advanced filters on account transactions, and other things that other banks have.