ANZ (page 3 of 92)

Online, Branches

Marie

MarieSouth West, WA

Terrible Service

When you call, it takes an hour to get someone on the phone. They are very rude and don't seem to know what they're talking about. They also do not look after their customers' interests. They only look after themselves. Worst bank to deal with! We've been with them for over 30 years but that doesn't mean anything to them. They're greedy!

Abhishek Shrestha

Abhishek ShresthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst bank

After being with Commbank for years, when I chose to take a regular home loan with ANZ, I was given to this day what I would call the worst type of bank account named anz one offset account. Every transaction seems to nag you by taking ages to complete with no OSKO. Even anz to anz transfer is taking over a day. There is no notifications whatsoever either. The app is a decade behind CBA's. Clearly a very painful day to day experience. Don't understand what business strategy they have devised wherein customer suffers and wants to get out desperately. This bank is my nightmare and last institute I'd ever like to deal with. What a disgrace!

Nayyer Q.

Nayyer Q.South East Queensland, QLD

A decade behind in terms of Tech

I was with ANZ since 2012.
Always found to resolve small issues extremely difficult, like Balance of the confirmation letter, replacement online statement etc.
In other banks like CBA, these features are standard in the app.
Over here, we need to call for small things, hold for one hour and then they process the request which will be completed after 3 business days.
After 3 days when you receive the email it's password protected and 60% of the time their provided password not working, so again you have to call them to fix it.
I already cancel my BLACK credit card with them, and also cancelling all other accounts with this useless bank.

User U.

User U.

ATM failure. Lost my card issued in a foreign country.

I started money withdrawal in the ATM. The credit card was issued in a foreign country. The ATM switched off and didn't return my card. The bank support said they can't return my card, I need to order a new one in the foreign country.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Worst customer experience

This bank doesn't provide a good customer service experience. They give you a few numbers to call. When you call them, they said their offices are close. I get that, but I am sure there is someone who assist with your inquiries. But NO. Their motto is to shut down on PH. So when your money is stolen from the bank, you have to wait for their offices to open before you can report. I don't know why this bank adopt this type of policy.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ben

BenPerth, WA

Filipino call centre useless!!!

Anz has been getting worse for me over the years with less branches in remote areas.
But worst of all is these filipino call centers. they don't give a stuff they never have a resolution, waste time due to due to poor english. Become spiteful if the conversation dosent go their way buy putting you on hold for long periods of time, or ending the call completely. Also noticed they like they will out right refuse to put you through to the telephone survey if they think they will get a negative review. The last guy i ask to be put through just acted like he couldn't hear me after a while and hung up.
ANZ are make billions of us why do they feel the need to treat our queries like a joke by sending us to these 100% USELESS call centers

Izabela

Izabela

Zero star rating

No more phone numbers to be able to call your local branch.
No more telephone banking services.
Calling the general number = talking to the robot and going in circles
Long waiting times to get to the agent and no assistance can be provided anyway.
Lots of local branches have been closed so unless you have an Internet banking (which I refused to have), you cannot accomplish anything.
No information above all the abovementioned changes was provided to customers in advance.

Customer

CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Closed the ANZ branch and atm

I have been a loyal customer of the ANZ for over 3 decades they have now closed the nearest ANZ bank that had a smart ATM now the closest place I can deposit my nightly cash takings is a 30-minute drive. This money-grabbing disloyal bank have said "screw the loyal customers our profit is more important" I will not be driving 30 minutes to another branch I will be closing my accounts and finding another local bank.

Malcolmm

MalcolmmAU

Terrible waiting time

been a ANZ customer for over 10 years. It was a good ban and now gone downhill. Call waiting time can go up to half an hour or even more.

Yindi

YindiSouthwest, VIC

Terrible impersonal service

Was called for missing loan repayment, all loans were payed $$$ in advance. When I asked if they had looked at accounts the person I was speaking to replied ‘no’. You would think before contacting customers about missing repayments you would do your homework first.
We are now refinancing with Bendigo bank.

Shock Customer

Shock CustomerMelbourne

Dont bother calling them

Their phone service is a big joke.. they can't help me with my credit card assessment as they were 'Offshore'.. that's after queuing for 15mins... what a waste of time!!!

Avoid at all costs, customer service beyond useless

Eren E.

Eren E.Sydney, NSW

Credit card application issues.

They have problem in their systems. And very hard to communicate with customers support by phone. I have applied two times credit card, they refused it without any reason. They suppose to contact with me. Worst customer service.

Worst. Customer. Service. Ever.

Glen M

Glen MSydney, NSW

ANZ gives no assistance if you have less than $250k

I have banked with ANZ for over 15 years. I am a disability pensioner that needed information when I received an inheritance.
After calling ANZ and then completing an on line questionnaire, I cannot get advice because its less than $250,000 !
I cannot get information how to best invest in ANZ???
I will now close my accounts and find a proper bank who can assist all customers.