ANZ (page 4 of 92)

Online, Branches

Shock Customer
Shock CustomerMelbourne

Dont bother calling them

Their phone service is a big joke.. they can't help me with my credit card assessment as they were 'Offshore'.. that's after queuing for 15mins... what a waste of time!!!

Avoid at all costs, customer service beyond useless

Eren E.
Eren E.Sydney, NSW

Credit card application issues.

They have problem in their systems. And very hard to communicate with customers support by phone. I have applied two times credit card, they refused it without any reason. They suppose to contact with me. Worst customer service.

Find out how ANZ compares to other Banks

Worst. Customer. Service. Ever.

Glen M
Glen MSydney, NSW

ANZ gives no assistance if you have less than $250k

I have banked with ANZ for over 15 years. I am a disability pensioner that needed information when I received an inheritance.
After calling ANZ and then completing an on line questionnaire, I cannot get advice because its less than $250,000 !
I cannot get information how to best invest in ANZ???
I will now close my accounts and find a proper bank who can assist all customers.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Isaac A.
Isaac A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not ever even bother

They had no problem charging me $72 in fees in a month for having negative $2 balance but I have been waiting 8 months for my money back on a scam and I feel like im talking to a bunch of robots and they don't get anything done unless it involves money for them! DO NOT USE

InduSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shitest and useless bank

Shitest customer service almost one year and whenever I need to deal with bank i end up doing formal complaint. Every time. They don't deserve minus star either. Stupid bank. One of the shitest bank i have seen. In person phone internet. If there is any word which is more than terrible I will say it to bank. Think million time opening account with this bank. If there is minus star i will not even give - star to this bank. They don't deserve minus star either. They try to make decision on our behalf. Funny thing is i called n told them i forgot security question and need to reset but still they are asking same question.

Dennis
Dennis

Security issue with ANZ online banking

Mitch554
Mitch554South East Queensland, QLD

Applied for a product and haven’t heard back

I applied for an online product and was told I’d receive the decision within 2 days, 10 days later and numerous chasing attempts I have received no information. ANZ is an absolute disgrace, bank with nab at lest they have respect for people

R.S.R
R.S.RPerth, WA

Branch Service was excellent when closing account

I recently moved my loan from ANZ to Westpac. Better rate as ANZ would not reduce rate until after I signed up with Westpac. Went to close all my savings and CC accounts with ANZ and was impressed by the St. Georges Terrace Branch service. Helped me find best way to transfer my offset balance to Westpac and even rang me up to inform me that my Breakfree package had been cancelled as requested. Thought as a customer leaving ANZ, I would get 'lesser' service but service was impressive. Too bad I had to go through all the work to change banks. If only ANZ offered me a better rate when I asked them instead of belatedly using retention team to keep me as a customer.

Ms AJ
Ms AJSydney, NSW

Closing down of Branches

Very sad how ANZ has closed down many of their local branches .
Not all customers can do their banking online.
What about the poor elderly???
I am appaulled, this is all about cost cutting.
We should be creating jobs ,not taking them away.
Very sad and not happy.

SteveEH
SteveEHAU

$466 to get my title deeds

$466 to get my title deeds into my lawyers safe, absolutely a bloody ripoff. ANZ you should be bloody ashamed of yourselves. I will never bank with you ever again.

Seriously unprofessional bank

Stay away unless you want to jump into a financial roller coaster with ANZ.
They offer extremely low protection to the consumer.
Call centres presumably located overseas can't do much to help you.

Gary
Garylake illawarra

Poor service!

Three branches closed in our area and only one branch with one ATM left to service thousand's of people.
Went there today and the tellers all closed and the ATM was mal functioning and long line of people. Asked why the tellers were closed and the staff rep said he "didn't know why" Even the staff are in the dark.
Time to change banks and would not recommend to others! :(

Other Banks

Utterly disappointing customer service - home loan refinance

Please see attached email snippet - it's the worst email I've ever received from a professional organisation. I applied for additional funding for my home loan and I've maintained my professionalism. I'm not complaining about my delay (which is another story in itself) but this is the response I've received from their home loan "specialist" after inquiring four time throughout the week about the progress. The response was overdue by 5 days after their "promised" date.
Surely no one can be that busy to miss a name when addressing an email!
I can't wait to leave this bank!