Peaches2
Peaches2 Perth, WA

Terrible customer service

Worst bank there is, do yourself a favour and do not go there. Majority of phone staff are incredibly rude and unhelpful. They make it so hard just to have access to your own money it is a joke.

This is ridiculous, dont recommend using this bank

Require a lot of ridiculous papers. Even though I sent the current contract and the bank statement showing the income from my previous job and my bank statement contaning my saving amount, the staff still asked me to send another paper that has the same thing as my contract and my starting date. That is horrible

Wrick
WrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Customer Service

ANZ Plenty Valley branch was absolutely useless today!
Consultant, a young guy, had no idea how to complete a foreign currency conversion, kept me waiting to speak to his manager for over 10mins.
After keeping me waiting, refused to complete transaction as I wanted my money in cash, would only transfer to my account!
ANZ, do not have staff on that aren’t adequately trained & be more flexible to customers needs!
Walked out in disgust!

Absolute joke

Nothing is easy.
Having to call them is an absolute punishment as they are no help.
Banking app frequently has issues, limited branches, unhelpful call centre staff, generally a pretty awful bank.
Can’t even get a change of address correct.
Such a shame as they used to be brilliant

Lidiane R.
Lidiane R.South East Queensland, QLD

Pacific fair Gold Coast worst customer service. Put your money somewhere else

Trying to get your money out of the bank is almost impossible. Tried twice in one day and I was told to come back next morning. Lowest rates. Never again. You lost me as a customer.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Double fees and refusal to remove

I recently got a home loan with ANZ and was basically forced to take a Breakfree package to get a favourable interest. Now they are charging me double fees for a credit card and the Breakfree package. When asking to remove the fee, they want me to fill out a lengthy form and go submit it at their branch. During a work day. So im expected to take time off work and go submit a form asking them to fix their mistake.

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Extremely Poor Customer Service with Credit Card Applications

I have held and also applied for a variety of services with ANZ and their customer service is very poor! They use a system that seems to be different to other banks and they don’t treat potential customers as people instead simply a number.
They seem to waste a lot of your time wanting so much documentation and phone calls but don’t really seem to want to help, just ticking boxes.
Overall ANZ don’t seem to care about the customer or treat them with respect and therefore do not recommend you waste your time with them!

CHC
CHC

Shocking!

Disgusting Service
One of the worst banks you could ever want to deal with!
So many lies! So many unprofessional staff!
India are unable to communicate with you, they are absolutely hopeless!
ANZ need to step up and make contact with there customers so they can get an understanding of the terrible service received.
Shocking!!!!!!!

Nick
Nick

Dreadful Service and Inefficient Processes

I can't speak lower of the service provided by ANZ. ANZ outsource their credit card applications to India which make the process an absolute nightmare as the representatives don't speak English very well and are generally incompetent. There is also no number to call directly. Even when trying to call ANZ for a general phone call, it's very difficult to get through to an operator. When I got my new credit card, no client reference number was provided, so I had to waste time calling the call centre to obtain it. No password was given, so one would assume you can set one up on the app or online, but no, yet another call to the incompetent call centre.

Find out how ANZ compares to other Banks

Either they don't contact you back as they state or they blame someone else for they pathetic service.

No customer service. Don't bother contacting them just a waste of time. An to find out they have sent there work offshore to be cheeper means it will only worse if that's possible.

Mitul P.
Mitul P.Sydney, NSW

Applying for new credit card

The service is a joke.
All outsourced to incompetent people based in India.
No sense of common sense on what the problem is even when you spell it out to them.
Poor customer experience 0/10
Responsiveness to your calls or emails

TopicCredit Card Application
Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NOT HELP FROM INDIA

I've been a customer of ANZ for 20 years, both business & personal. I tried calling for a one off transfer, which firstly I was on hold for 1 hr before i got through, spoke for 20 minutes, only to be transfered through to the wrong department. I was speaking to an Indian who has nothing to do with pour country. Doesn't live here, can't communicate … and didn't understand what I wanted.

Rupak Basu
Rupak BasuSydney, NSW

Rubbish service

It's always busy and busy. I literally spent an hour calling them but they just never answer. It's just not good enough at all. Like can't they make some better arrangements for a better service for us customers.

Applied for a loan and they can't even get back to you with a week how poor is that

Beeb with the same bank for years even had a loan before that was paid off and they wouldn't even give me another loan even that I am getting paid more in my new job

Melinda F
Melinda FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesn't work

I downloaded the ANZ app and to my dismay, I couldn't get the bloody thing to work. I put in my details to register them as you would do. The problem was it wouldn't accept my details and I tried a few times but to no avail I was completely frustrated, at that point I thought screw it, I'm uninstalling it and thats what I did!
I've never in my life from any other bank had this problem before.
There is obviously a lot of issues with this application and it needs reviewing ,testing and fixing pronto!