Sophie Hansen

Sophie HansenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Jesse Li Brookvale branch

Saw Jesse Li. At Brookvale branch. She was excellent with product knowledge and helped me sort out my loan from interest only to principal and interest. Very good at explaining and patient. Thank you Denise

Luke S.

Luke S.Perth, WA

Pretty Damn Good

I've been with this bank for over 3 years since I was 16. I've never had an issue with my banking experience, the call-in support has been average but having branches to go into for basic queries and a disputes team that acted quickly to get me back wrongfully taken money was pretty good and quick. Quite happy.

Michael

MichaelStrathfield

Good work

It was a little bit difficult to get thru lately with COVID but I got a few things settled at the Parramatta branch
The staff were good and resolved my problems
Also they reversed a couple of $37 overdrawn fees

JVS

JVSSydney, NSW

Great

Quick and efficient. Professional- The customer service representative was very helpful and they are always assisting in any way they possibly can. I would highly recommend ANZ , as they are always looking out for their customers.

Customer S.

Customer S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I like ANZ service

I like ANZ service. They provide quality services in Melbourne and all over the Australia. I must say they are good guy. Specially online support team give the solution straight away

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Holly

HollyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy access and great help

Robyn has been helping to organise our first home loan and has been great at informing us of our options. You can tell he is experienced at what he does and is a friendly guy to work with. Thanks Robyn

TopicLoan Application
Dale

DalePerth, WA

Benefits and features can offset the high fee

This card is well worth the annual fee for those that travel regularly and take advantages of the travel insurance offer, if you used it twice a year the fee is offset. The other main benefit is the extended warranty that can add some peace of mind when buying items like household appliances etc

Good value for money

If you meet ANZ's criteria you won't be flocked with unwanted fees. Easy streamline to their trading platform with instant transfer, handy when there is a stock market correction as you don't miss out on 1 to 2 days transfer times. Their current interest at 2.4% is okay, not the best compared to 3% from BOQ. Would be better if they could offer higher rates for savers compared to Credit Unions.

They need to implement features such as disabling pay wave or offer key physical 2FA tokens opposed to apps.

Rob

RobMatamata NZ

Good service at branch level but rural branch closures stink

CJAY

CJAYFar North Queensland, QLD

Never had an issue with service !

I have been a client with ANZ for little over 9 months. I have never had any issues with the branch or online. Branch staff has always been helpful and courteous.

Today i talked to a lovley young man named shpend he made sure my penssion was being paid out to me on time and made sure that if i had any problems to contact him again.

Ravi

RaviSydney, NSW

I like them!

I have moved from Westpac and ING to ANZ and I am quite happy with the experience. I don't use Apple Pay but I wanted with a bank that was ready to stay up to date with current technology. Unlike Westpac and Commonwealth which are still trying to sell their own payment systems. It makes a difference when a bank like ANZ shows how open minded they are and that they do more for the satisfaction of their customers.

Joe mancenti

Joe mancentiperth

lovely girls on the counter always happy to see you

they dont mind counting my change, always have a smile on their face and always helpful. the girls at the warwick branch are a blessing. never had a problem

Karteek

KarteekParramatta

Very Good bank

Online banking is very good. Nice banking experience. Transactions are quick and easy. Mobile app is very good to use. Mobile pay is very helpful.

Rick

Rick

Sometimes pretty good!

Sam

Samasked

Online

Have been trying for a week to get assistance with internet banking. Apparently one of the biggest four banks cannot access online banking. Everyone I call I get the same line ‘we cannot assist you at this time try in a few hours’ What every day for a week! Time to look at another bank!

Mark

Markasked

Branches

Malaga use to be a great branch then a new manager arrived early 2021. Promised me everything and then has never contacted me again even though I have written back many times. I wanted new intertest rates on all my loans obviously this was going to cost them. I have made a complaint to their External Dispute Resolution Team | Customer Resolution Portfolio person and he told me to trust him! I have tried calling and emailed and still hasn't got back to me for over 6 weeks. I have paid 100s of thousands of interest to ANZ over 25 years and am disappointed by their lack of common decency let alone customer service. What can I do to get some answers? Thanks.

Henry Rahemola

Henry Rahemolaasked

What is Gatton ANZ bank Zip code

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Do you mean the post code already listed on their website site.?(zip code is used on USA)