Liz R.

ANZ Gosford branch to my rescue :)

Edie Brown
Edie BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service. Thank you Siri Chu for helping us!

Just joined this bank and went in to verify my account, Siri Chi the lady who helped us was amazing and helped us with 3 things under half an hour. Join this bank.

R.S.R
R.S.RPerth, WA

Branch Service was excellent when closing account

I recently moved my loan from ANZ to Westpac. Better rate as ANZ would not reduce rate until after I signed up with Westpac. Went to close all my savings and CC accounts with ANZ and was impressed by the St. Georges Terrace Branch service. Helped me find best way to transfer my offset balance to Westpac and even rang me up to inform me that my Breakfree package had been cancelled as requested. Thought as a customer leaving ANZ, I would get 'lesser' service but service was impressive. Too bad I had to go through all the work to change banks. If only ANZ offered me a better rate when I asked them instead of belatedly using retention team to keep me as a customer.

Viva
VivaSydney, NSW

A bank that listens

Lee Garlic
Lee GarlicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why do this to your customers!!!!

We have supported the Stirling Anz as a community for 20 years The best service ,information in Adelaide How dare you money hungry executives Do this after all we’ve committed to you !!!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019

ANZ Falcon Anti Fraud Excellent

Yukari
YukariSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great technical support!

Since moving my merchant banking to ANZ Bank, I have been so happy. The staff are friendly, ANZ gave me a great deal for moving to ANZ! But today when I had issue with my EFTPOS terminal, the technical support team was excellent, it's such a nice feeling knowing that if anything goes wrong they are there for you! Thank you technical support team, you've made my day!

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ive never had an issue with anz I love it

I have been with anz for 3 years I have a home loan with them I havent ever had an issue with them great service and customer service is fantastic

Santhosh V.
Santhosh V.

Excellent low interest loan

Got my loan sanctioned with ANZ with the lowest interest rate available in the market at 2.98% which is the best in the market. Even tier 2 lenders were asking for whole lot of documents for higher rates at 4.6%.

Very happy with the ANZ. Only issue being loan approval took 14 working days and I had my share of nervous moments with my cooling off expiring and having no word from the bank. My agent accommodated request to extend my cooling off which helped me to secure loan.

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

We have been with ANZ for the last 20 yrs and have a good relationship with them.
We approached the bank to get an investment property loan and the service of Princika Rajapaksa was exceptional keeping us updated of our progress of are loan when ever requested by us. Was a pleasure to work with, her personality and expertise advising the best loan for us was very beneficial.
wish her all the best.
Ben & Carmen Nathanielsz

Lauren B.
Lauren B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and efficient customer service

I have been an ANZ customer for 5 years and have found them to be extremely easy and efficient to deal with. Recently my Airbnb account was hacked and a number of fraudulent bookings were charged to my credit card. Airbnb would not assist - they kept informing me a ticket had been raised and the issue escalated but I felt like the issue wasn't taken seriously.
ANZ on the other hand immediately cancelled the credit card, provided a replacement card and refunded the charges all within 5 business days and disputed the charges with Airbnb on our behalf.
Incredible customer service - the same cannot be said for Airbnb!

Perfect experience, never had an issue.

Been with the bank for over 7 years, they have been very flexible and customer service has always been great whenever I had a query or concern with my account or loans with the bank.

Would recommend.

Caroline P.
Caroline P.Perth

Excellent prompt, professional and friendly service

A massive thank you to my Small Business Manager Joel Doyle for his understanding, professional and prompt service. We have been ANZ customers for over 12 years value the excellent online service together with the support of our local Ocean Keys Branch.

TopicBusiness Banking