Apex Financial Planning

Apex Financial Planning

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Apex Financial Planning

Helen S.
Helen S.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend contacting these guys!!

I had no idea how much the Super fund I was with through my employer was rorting me!
Hundreds of thousands of dollars extra it is estimated I will be better off just be moving to a Super fund that suited me.
Had the report back within hours.
Do not waste time. Contact these guys NOW!
Even better, they will call you at a time you want, even if that is after 7pm

Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These guys are fantastic!

This service is great! Communication and all explanation is thorough and easy to understand. The staff are very friendly and the early results look really promising!

Thanks Apex!

I look forward to a long partnership!

Jason C.
Jason C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to make stuff happen

Just found easy to deal with had my best interests in mind without crap easy to understand nice friendly and helpful and action not words with trust in mind for my money

Changing Superannuation Provider

I was contacted by Jordyn and she was absolutely amazing . She explained so much to me easily and in terms I could understand I couldn’t be more grateful. Thankyou Jordyn . I was then contacted by Sean who explained the most suitable superannuation provider to switch to and why. He did all the research and hard work for me and when he explained everything it was easy and I felt assured that the change was beneficial. Thankyou so much Sean your service was impeccable and much appreciated.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Apex Financial Planning compares to other Financial Planning Services

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

This great

Has higher pay out than my old super company less fees , I am new to this company an not the smartest person when it comes to this stuff but what they offer and do is more than my old company

• Incentivised Review No

The best decision I made to switch to Apex. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!

Professional and friendly service from Dale. He took time to explain my situation and found the best solution for my circumstance. I now have peace of mind because I am confident I am in good hands!

Dominic
DominicPerth, WA

Apex

I really wish l had made the switch to Apex sooner. Dale has been consistent and prompt with updates and information that l need . Delivers on all promises made ,be it following up with paperwork or phone calls . I highly recommend Apex to anyone who is looking for good financial advisors.