APM (Advanced Personnel Management)

APM (Advanced Personnel Management) Questions & Answers

Verifiedapm.net.au🏆 2024 Award

Dear APM,

APM have been commenting like " ...... would like to investigate.... " to customers , and some customer says or shows like he/she has been given resolution or solution by APM......

Once again, I would like to ask APM that : regarding my matter why APM would not like to respond to me and give resolution/solution to me ? ( While many documents and information have already proven that APM staff including some Support Manager had told lies about many simple facts. And, no one at APM is able to say a word in front of APM Management to deny those lies. )

- Do APM only choose to give some customer with some resolution?
- Do APM not care about some matter / customer/ evidence which shows and proves APM's own staff have misconducted and lied about many simple facts?

Are APM really showing people that there are equality , ethic and sincerity at APM please?

Thank you!

Best regards.

Dear APM ( Support team ? ) ,
How are you? APM have been commenting like "... would like to investigate ...... " and showing like APM would like to be sincere to investigate and give solution to customer , then, regarding my matter APM have " investigated " many months ago , APM have "investigated" for multiple times, many documents and information found /submitted by me have proven that APM staff including some Support Manager had told lies and covered up things . I have been emailing to APM for many times ....... APM keep silent.

APM please kindly show that APM are sincere to" investigate". Could APM give solution to me please?

Thank you!

Best regards

ozzie

I would like to know why APM is refusing to release me from their agency after I requested to be released back to Centrelink for my jobseekers? I contacted Centrelink who advised me that APM can release me from their books and return me to Centrelink. However, when I contacted APM consultant their response was Centrelink can only do this. What utter rubbish. APM obviously don’t want to release me because of the monetary kickback they receive from Centrelink, is this not so??

APM (Advanced Personnel Management)
APM (Advanced Personnel Management)   DM

Hello, So, we can assist you further can you please email us at APM4jobs@apm.net.au? We can then investigate further.
To ensure your privacy please do not reply via this forum.
Kind Regards,
APM

cee m.
cee m.

Truth 100% money hungry useless organisation APM is like Max employment which l shut down in Darwin for being fraudulent exactly same as this organisation no transparency what so ever all just cash grab

Naomi
Naomi

I'm currently employed but I have not been happy with my job for awhile now and what options do I have if I want a new job and if I quit while looking for a new job

Josie W.
Josie W.

Just don’t sign up with APM. Seriously they give me suicidal ideas.. I vomit with anxiety any time I must deal with them. There is not a word to describe the utter uselessness of APM in South Australia, anyway.

Stacey B.
Stacey B.

Josie w me too they have made me so sick of stress

Hi there
I have been with APM for many years now one day they are wonderful the next day flaming useless.
I sent a e mail to my work provider explaining that I could not keep the appointment on the 20th of April as husband was rushed into hospital. I also tried to call her to make sure that she received my e mail but the line was always busy.
Then I had a text message saying that I Dear Christine

It seems you missed a requirement. You must contact your provider on 1300276456 to fix this issue within the next 2 business days or your payment may be put on hold.

Regards

APM Employment Services NORTHAM
So I called them again I did not have my regular work provider I explained to the other work provider what happened. I also asked her did my regular provider received my e mail in which she did.
The work provider said that I have to do a face to face interview with them next month or money will be suspended.
Since I joined APM it has always been by telephone interview as I live in a little town called Koorda and I am 153.2 KM away and its a 2 hour drive there and back
They know that I have no car, no car licence and live 153.2 KM away
My husband is retired so only receives his retirement pension I only receive Job Seekers allowance and all our money that we receive has been eaten up with bills and grocers So can't afford to put fuel in the car in and its husband's car also the car is very unreliable
So my question is this
What options do I have and what do I do now ?

ben dover
ben dover

Under the law your job active provider has to take your current circumstances into consideration & do a job plan that suits your current circumstances, that could include phone appointments & they have to take into consideration the distance you travel,Do a google search look at unemployed workers union.com.au download the your rights guide EVERYTHING you need to know its 52 pages the answer to your question & what your rights are have a look I also suggest lodge a complaint with your local federal member of parliment, these agencies need to held accountable for their actions

danny
danny

This place needs to be shut down so many complaints they have no interest in jobseekers they are only worried about making themselves look good so they keep the contract. The Govt has given these agencies too much power & its gone to their heads. I was going to suggest to change providers takes 5 mins over the phone. They are all the same so you will have the same problems, ... Next i was going to suggest complain to jobactive that wont work either, because as soon as jobactive contacts APM management they will twist everything around to suit themselves put the blame back onto the jobseeker & nothing will be done, Next suggestion was Contact your local federal member that wont work either because he/she will say oh there is no problem with jobactive agencies... So your hands are tied the next best thing is A current Affair. APM is breaking the law the have to take your current circumstances into consideration when doing a job plan. that includes travel to appointments They could put in your job plan. Phone appointments, theres Nothing stopping them. you can have 2 weekly, 4 weekly, 6 weekly or 12 weekly appointments Its up to the jobseeker NOT the provider.

george
george

unemployed workers union, free to join they can help or download the your rights guide from their web site. These agencies need to be shut down

andrew
andrew

No proider can force you go to face to face appointments if you have no means of transport. That is bullying & its a gainst the law. Request they change your job plan to suit your needs & request phone appointments They will say they cant do it the only thing stopping them is themselves. they have to comply with a reasonable request & you have to right to ask. Or Transfer to another provider ring 1800 805 260 & request a transfer to a provider of your choice. Put in a complaint about APM while you at it.Dont go to Max Solutions, or Matchworks they are the same as APM...

Christine Brown

which work provider would you chose as i live in a little town called Koorda Perth is a 3 hours drive there and back. I really need a good provider who understand my problem and would accept phone interviews only

74tigeress
74tigeress

Shocking corrupt company. I know I worked there. The scandalous things they do to get anchors and payments from gov is unbelievable.

Kim B.

Does anyone know how to file a complaint or maybe bring this up with Centrelink. I had a super negative experience today as well and am really shaken up about it and am not sure what to do.

AL. W
AL. W

Hi there,
When I had my complaint about APM, I lodged my complaint with them first. Then as they would not solve my complaint I lodged online a formal complaint with the Dept of Education, skills and employment. Centrelink will direct you to do this anyway. There is also a national telephone line, check online . The Unemployed Workers Union, free to join, can assist with information as well. Hope some of this helps.

Thanks so much!

Mark Koss
Mark Koss

A complaint can be lodged with att.gov.au to express your feelings and unhappiness with APM. They may help as well as they maybe investigate their practices they use at the offices of APM so called job services.

ozzie

I agree. They are useless and do not care about a person. I have been told by no less than 3 of their so called consultants/caseworkers, yes I have had 3 of them in 6 months, that at my age 62, the likelihood of me getting employment is hardly likely. I contacted Centrelink to ask to be transferred back to Centrelink and do my job reporting with them again, but Centrelink told me I have to get a release from APM in Armidale, the branch I am with. I contacted Emily via email as I like to put things in writing & was advised I have to contact Centrelink to get the release & go back to them. As usual the runaround. Once these people get their corrupt paws on you they hang on for dear life, like parasites. They only want you on their books for the huge monetary kickbacks they get, which is why they don’t want to release a person from their books. Who can I go to to get them out of my life. After nearly 7 months on their books & no loser to getting a job, I am sick to death of their controlling crap, must attend their office every 2 weeks for a meeting to discuss how my job hunting is going. I am still doing all my own job seeking as I did with Centrelink so what exactly is the point of APM???? I do not trust any of them & find them totally useless, incompetent & only in it for the funding they get which keeps them in a job. I just want them out of my life.

Get an answer from our members and APM (Advanced Personnel Management) representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

APM (Advanced Personnel Management) is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more