Verifiedapm.net.au🏆 2024 Award
4.3

85% · 809134 · 14%

Marija Dvorjak
Marija DvorjakFar North Queensland, QLD

The assessment went well!

I was happy with my review. I hope we agreed with my needs and now l am waiting for another review from Age Care for finding me the appropriate services which I need.
Dell K.
Dell K.

Assessment services

I was really impressed with the assessment by [Name Removed] , [Name Removed] is very caring and supportive there isn't any fault with her attitude.
Very informative and extremely helpful
Donald M.
Donald M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Interviewed by Adelwho spoke very clearly

Good clear interview and explained my wants and needs and rights
Colleen G
Colleen GNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional

Very professional and pleasant to speak with, I was more than happy to outline all the difficulties I am experiencing and detailing my medical conditions.
Gazza
Gazza14 posts

Another joke that's not funny

I was asked by APM to give feedback on there services. What services. I have not heard from anyone since the first assessment. I didn't expect anything else. I've been managing my mum's aged care too. She's 93 and her services are a shambles to. She can hardly see or hear. They send her text messages. Ha ha. Idiots. I'm going to hospital in 2 days for a knee replacement. Already ordered youfoodz. I'd starve otherwise. Don't waste your time.
APM (Advanced Personnel Management)   DM
Debc
DebcNorth Queensland, QLD

Informative an full of information

Was very happy with this assessment. Was made to feel very comfortable an all explanations an questions were clearly explained.
Prue Blackmore
Prue BlackmoreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient, caring and competent

Christine was patient and kind, efficient and knowledgeable and overall and excellent people person as well as competent re all the things to be considered.
John M.
John M.

Very good

It was very informative to hear what is available to help myself and my wife in the home in our age cannot do another around the home
Jack Willenborg
Jack Willenborg

APM visit

The gentleman explaining the system was precise and knew his subject. He never hesitated to deny information, he was not familiar with.
Gordon G
Gordon G

Aged Care Services

Very professional and courteous.
Explained everyting to be able to understand the procedure.
Jenny jones
Jenny jonesNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Negative

Waste of time as they cannot provide the services a customer requires
Lyle F B Reed
Lyle F B Reed

"The new client interview"

As a new client I was not very familiar with APM or their method of care and well being.After being soundly advised, I had no trouble grasping all of the details including the services on offer.I am also aware that the time margin to be accepted is at least approximately 18 months.The care worker who visited me was very polite and had a wide knowledge of her duties.
Athina Boynton
Athina Boynton

Disappointing

Total waste of time for both of us. No services forthcoming.
Suzanne  Burns
Suzanne BurnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Assessment for aged care home support

I felt comfortable with the questions I was asked the girls put me at ease thank you girls
Wicklow
WicklowSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

APM in-home assessment for Home Support

The assessor Rebecca Kelly arrived on time and was pleasant, focussed and professional. The assessment was completed to my satisfaction. I would have liked more information on monetary aspects of the intended programme - budget, hourly rates, my co-contribution etc but I suppose these vary with individual providers. Some examples would have been welcome.
Peter C.
Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Days of my life

Excellent, professional,finding out information,how they can help,more you say better it is.
Employment & Recruitment Services

Find out how APM (Advanced Personnel Management) compares to other Employment & Recruitment Services

Jude
JudeSouthern and Hills, SA7 posts

Our CHSP assessment

Our Assessor was very punctual, and fairly accurately reported our situation. However most providers do not deal with that programme. I feel we need ACATs.
Marye H.
Marye H.Southern and Hills, SA

Very approachable assessor

Professional assessment... assessor was very knowledgeable. I was able to have all my questions answered and a clear plan.
Stuart
StuartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA15 posts

Great

This is the second time I've been assessed by APM and as before the whole process was great. The assessor herself was friendly and very knowledgeable about the process. She listened to my concerns and helped to solve them.
Alan Robson
Alan RobsonNorth Queensland, QLD

Was very easy to navigate through

Had no problems at all.. very well explained and easy to follow..
Patricia F.
Patricia F.

I found APM extremely good. The assessor who visited me was wonderful, listened to me treated me with respect and kindness. I regard them highly and would recommend them.
Vikram Madan
Vikram Madan

A very satisfying experience

A very competent and caring assessor who went into great details.
Graham S.
Graham S.

Unexpected empathy

No one is perfect, but this experience was very good. Interviewer was very experienced and empathetic.
Geoffrey Winning
Geoffrey WinningCentral, SA2 posts

Personal Safety

I found the review appropriate and succesfull with the outcome being what I expected
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.Central, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

A learning experience

Sharon the assessment lady was excellent and asked and also explained what I could be entitled to.
Joan W.
Joan W.Southern and Hills, SA

Not as I had hoped for

Disappointing result, I felt I didn’t matter with the final assessment, my position in coping isn’t going to change.

Francine M Rowsell
Francine M Rowsell

Amber who interviewed me was great. I just can't see how I will get the help I need when I get home on the 10th of June

I arranged to have an interview to see what help was available as I am having shoulder surgery on 6th June in Brisbane. I was hoping to have help showering and cleaning whilst incapacitated for a few weeks. After phone and personal interview I was advised this is all organised from hospital. As it is day surgery I don't know how this will happen.
Jenny B
Jenny B2 posts

Support plan assessment

A satisfactory meeting that gave me insight into the support that is available for me as I age with my back pain and degenerative spine.
Christopher M
Christopher MCentral West, NSW

Worthwhile

We were happy with our interview ; very informative , useful and worthwhile
Anthony
AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

The review was good the lady was excellent explained everything I needed to know but still can’t get any services done for my home
Allan Nugent
Allan Nugent2 posts

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

Robyn from Kilkivan was so helpful and professional in the way she assisted and interviewed us.
Lyn
LynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Great

Waiting list is long for OT assessment.
No help for gardening
Gutter cleaning.
But assessment was great very quickly with contacts.
Staff are very nice.
Very caring.
Kevin F.
Kevin F.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

great service

very knowledgeable on the subject very honest and understanding very helpful
Tom S.
Tom S.Darling Downs, QLD

Happy

Professionally done. Staff pleasant and punctual and well informed. Ten
Barry g
Barry g

The interview was very well done by your consultant and my questions were satisfactory

The person that interviewed me was excellent,most helpful, thank you.
Therese D.
Therese D.Central Queensland, QLD

Helpful and Pertinent Information

The people involved in my assessment were very helpful in explaining everything to me and were most courteous. I enjoyed the experience

Marianne Delaney
Marianne DelaneyNorth Queensland, QLD

Fun & productive

The assessment with Nic was personal & fun - great conversation that revealed the information relevant to working out my requirements.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.South Australia4 posts

Great understanding of APM

Very well done and easy to understand and ordinary everyday language
Cheryle Armstrong
Cheryle ArmstrongHobart, TAS

Very happy

Explained everything very well was happy with what he explained to me
COOK Helen F.
COOK Helen F.

Excellent, supportive

Assessor Jamie on 3rd April 2024 was very kind and efficient. I felt very comfortable discussing my situation. On the spot assistance enabling use of TV which I had not accessed for a few years, and also assistance with mobile phone where I had a problem.