Listing monitored by Apollo Blinds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (369)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (369)

Geoff
Geoff

Awnings are Perfect to Enclose our Patio

These are great have extended our living area by being able to leave doors open, thanks guys these are perfect

Shutters & Awnings

We had interior shutters and exterior awnings fitted, both products are awesome. Everything from the initial contact to the installation was nothing but amazing. Everything was done efficiently and professional. I would definitely recommend Apollo Blinds Dubbo and the products.

Great customer service!

We had a great experience with Apollo Blinds Sydney. The staff were highly professional and kept us informed along the way. They made the process so effortless. We love our new curtains and definitely recommend them.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Excellent service from all the staff at Apollo

The Staff at Apollo p;rovided excellent service and advice right from the start. They are all to be commended on the way they treated us and the ease with the purchase and installation. Thanks to all. Well done.

Shane
Shane

Amazing!!!!

Very happy with the installation of my shutters & blinds. very professional & they have totally changed the look of my house

DEB ROBERTSON
DEB ROBERTSONSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service from start to finish

From the sales representative to the installation staff it was a pleasure to deal with Apollo. I had previously purchased a blind from another 'well-known' Canberra supplier and Apollo were so much more professional and helpful. Special thanks to the installation staff who did an amazing job on a very, very windy day. I highly recommend Apollo Blinds.

Alex
AlexMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

From the very beginning meeting with Jason to the installation these guys made the process so easy to work with

Sue M
Sue M

APOLLO IS BEST

Finally installed by Seamus; Covid lockdown occurred right in the middle of the purchase. Excellent installation and very happy with the Apollo product. Best pricing compared to all the quotes I sought. Highly recommended.

Fed UP
Fed UPCanberra Central 2601, ACT

I'm ok with what I got.

Julieanne.4South-Eastern Region, NSW

The Products are great the People are wonderful

From the quote to the installation it went perfectly. Having used Apollo Blinds before I can definitely recommend them highly.

Julieanne.4

Thank you so very much I find the Canberra Team to be excellent from measure to install and all my questions inbetween

Apollo B.Apollo Blinds

Thanks Julieanne, have a lovely week!

Jojjjo
JojjjoMid North Coast, NSW

Good job well done. fair price

Thanks guys great job. Really happy. The people in the shop were helpful, the tradies on time or early, job well done.

Hayley DAUTH
Hayley DAUTHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect addition to my extension!

Friendly and down to earth! Loved everything about my experience with Apollo Canberra. I didn’t even see the tech who fitted them my 15 yr old was home and said he was great! Big plus they look great cheers guys on a job well done!

Highly recommend Apollo blinds . Professional, prompt and friendly AAA

Excellent AAA ++ professional and look great to the addition to house . Attention to detail and installation was perfect AAAA +++ highly recommend Apollo

Excellent service - prompt installations

Extremely satisfied with the multiple blinds we have ordered. They are always quite competitive with pricing, and the quality of the blinds and installation is excellent. Highly Recommend!

Very Happy.

The blinds were ready early and installed. I found staff great and communication was wonderful. I have dealt with Apollo before and will continued to if needed. Very happy with the completed product.

Ginny
Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.

Rob
Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.

terryr
terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.