Apollo Blinds

Apollo Blinds (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Apollo Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (374)

craigj
craigjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apollo Roller Blinds.

Great service, competitive pricing, good range. Installer was on-time & efficient. Will definitely use again and recommend to my friends and family.

Jill Lipman
Jill LipmanMid North Coast, NSW

love the verticals

The service was quick and very efficient. The verticals are good quality and perfect for the bedrooms. We're very happy with Apollo.

Lex and Nipper
Lex and NipperMid North Coast, NSW

after dealing with other companies Apollo was a refreshing change

All good a minor hitch which Apollo sorted out ASAP. Would definitely recommend Apollo Port Macquarie. The ladies in the office were a pleasure to deal with.

Happy customer.Sydney, NSW

Love my day/night roller blinds!

I wanted day/night blinds for the windows and sliding doors of my newly renovated home. Beautiful, quality materials, great service anda price I was happy with was what I looked for, and found at Apollo Blinds. The whole process from choosing the blinds, getting a quote, having the blinds delivered and installed was so easy. Terrific customer service through all the steps. Best quality workmanship when installing. My blinds look great. Very happy I chose Apollo Blinds.

Happy customer.

Hi there. I called Apollo Blinds in Sydney. Had terrific service from the reception staff as well as Degen who came to quote and the guys who installed, especially Andy who was old school excellent.

Apollo Dubbo

Easy to deal with, great communication, reliable, quality install. Would recommend the team to anyone looking to have window treatments done.

Apollo B.Apollo Blinds

Great service and great product

Dealing with the local team was a delight. From quote to install, every rep was professional and a delight to work with.
If I had to do it again I'd definitely go with them and I can highly recommend them.

Elizabeth Turner
Elizabeth TurnerMid North Coast, NSW

A great choice!

We were very impressed with the technician, Ray, who re-engineered the shutters to fit the window which wasn’t square. The shutters have improved the look of our home.

Fahad Bhura
Fahad BhuraSydney, NSW

Professionals & Friendly

Was recommended by my real estate agent. The sales person Tammy was quick to respond and submitting the quote. Installation was seamless.

Love the new blinds

The new blinds complete the room. They are see through so we can still enjoy the garden. The service and product from Apollo was excellent. I would certainly use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for blinds.

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Hello, it's the Sydney store. Dino was the rep that came out, he was brilliant!

My awnings perfect

Doing business was a breeze. Checked out their website (pretty easy to navigate) then filled in the query form. Got back to me the following day with info regarding their Rep to come and discuss my query.
The salesrep was very engaging and helpful. Made it easy for me to decide and go ahead in getting awnings for my windows.
The guys who did the measurements and the guys who installed the awnings came on time as texted or emailed by the Apollo Blinds office.
They did their jobs quickly and properly. Very helpful as well, answering some questions i have.
Overall, i am very satisfied and happy.
Thank you.

FrankP
FrankPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meets just what we needed

Great result. Easy process from start to finish. Very professional staff from quoting to ordering to installation. Happy to recommend Apollo

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Good price !

The price of the Vertical Blind is good for me. I am very happy after the job has been finished.

Find out how Apollo Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Excellent Product and Price.

We waited too long we should done it years ago. Our vertical blinds for the whole house a blind are Excellent.

Glenys M.Mid North Coast, NSW

So happy with our purchase.

From our first consultation to installation we could not fault Apollo Blinds. The quality of their product is excellent. We are delighted with the final results and the staff from sales to installation were efficient and helpful.

Port Macquarie

Excellent Service

Apollo Blinds were recommended by my brother and sister in law in Mudgee...I saw their shutters and was impressed. We bought on line and are happy with the result....very professonal staff and installers.

Tony R
Tony R

Sydney, Silverwater....online....spoke with Robyn Liviani...Sales consultant Kelly Day...Job#SV004838.

Fabulous Service and Product

Shane and Melinda from Apollo Blinds were extremely helpful, professional and friendly - would highly recommend their business and we love the shutters they installed in our home. Not once did we have to chase them up for anything.

How lucky was I?

My awnings were over 15 years old and, although still working, were faded. I found I could just replace the fabric and this saved me heaps! From quote to installation there was no real hiccup

Lainie
LainieSydney, NSW

Great quality

Fantastic service and quality product. My rooms are now brighter and modern looking. They also give an attractive street appeal.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Customer service

As I mentioned before in a previous email all of the people that dipole to from start to finish of my purchase were fantastic.

Peter Asquith
Peter AsquithCanberra 2600, ACT

Home Renno for rental

I chose Apollo for Price and speed of delivery. Price was what I expected and Installation was one week late than quoted. Once received Apollo had them installed relatively quickly. Modern and suits our needs.

Such a great job.

Apollo blinds Silverwater, quoted and installed my shutters. They did a fantastic job even repairing a couple of shutters from a competitor who didn't install the beading between the tile gap after a 9 month wait. No questions, they are clean, quick and professional.
Thank you Silverwater team.

Great

Very professional to deal with. Shutters arived ahead of schedule and they look wonderful. Great job, thankyou guys very much!

T Phillips
T Phillips

Thankyou, we dealt with Shane and Melinda from Dubbo Apollo

Karen Gsellmann
Karen GsellmannNorthern Region, NSW

Very happy

Great service and price the installation was good and the shutters arrived on the due date and were installed for christmas.

Excellent choices and quality

Very easy to install the blinds. I had a small issue with the order but the staff was very helpful and it was rectified.

Mary L.
Mary L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ian was an awesome sales rep and Jeremy was a fantastic installer. Excellent quality and service . Nothing was too hard for this team.