Listing monitored by Apollo Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (10)
Fed UP
Fed UPCanberra Central 2601, ACT

I'm ok with what I got.

Chris Weir
Chris WeirSydney, NSW

Inside shutters installed smoothly

Constantly updated on installation progress and the gentleman who installed the shutters was helpful and offered suggestions and tips on how to make the most of the shutters

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Very prompt, friendly staff and very good service

Web site was easy to follow, Julie was very professional, Robyn was very professional and technicians were very friendly and helpful and installation was quick and easy.
Would recommend Apollo Blinds.
Thank you for your service.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Shop Staff Tea was excellent in guiding our choice of blind.

Store did not need navigation as Tea readily and competently assisted us with our enquiry without us
browsing any catalogues.
Contact was made with store to check the date of installation.
Installation was fast and efficient.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Apollo Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

A great job.

Installer was six and a half hours late and only showed up after I phoned the office. Installer advised that he had not been given the job. He was also given the wrong address. His installation however was excellent.

Feyza K.
Feyza K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I had Apollo Blinds consultant Carl from the Silverwater store come out measure & give us a quote for our duplex. I cannot praise highly of his conduct, service, promptness and professionalism. I would highly recommend Apollo Silverwater team and their service to anyone..

Simon
SimonSydney, NSW

Great value for money.

Good quality, great services and awesome value for money. I have used them three times now and each time has been great. I woud recommend them to anyone. Thanks Apollo.

SteveV
SteveVSydney, NSW

The additional verticals that fit perfectly

Credit to Carl who from the start knew what we wanted, measured up and gave a competitive quote; and to the installer who installed the blinds without fuss. Thanks all.

End result is excellent.

Some hitches: Two visits were required for measurements. First set were used laser device which was inaccurate. On fitting day was advised installers would call early with time estimate. Instead was called later with 3/4 hours notice. All is forgiven as the end result is excellent.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Apollo Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

tamgreg1
tamgreg1Canberra

4.5 stars! Great product. Easy company to deal with.

Cynthia the two was very knowledgeable and suggested different products and colours till we found the right solution. Install day they were running late but didn't know until I called in the afternoon. But when the technicians arrived they apologised for being late due to issues out of their control. They installed the blinds quickly and efficiently in no time and explained how to use the blinds and some tips. I would easily recommend Apollo blinds Canberra.

Ginny
Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Rob
Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryr
terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.