3.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No

Ron

RonMelbourne

Cheap Chinese made material, below quality with no warranty commitment

Love my new Outdoor blind

I had a problem with the blind not going to the ground but rang them and the office staff were excellent and they came the next day and fixed the problem and rang me to let me know they were on the way. The Installer were ok..

Susie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Worse Customer Service ever experienced

I ordered my blinds in Jul19. After several several chases, ALL from my end, also told I MUST pay full upfront, an install happened finally in Feb20. THEN I find, shutters don't match and now one shutters are broken. Faulted out and still waiting for a resolution. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE - told all sorts of lies. Result - still not blinds and $5K down.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Apollo Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Michael Kohler

Michael KohlerIllawarra, NSW

Perfect!

The process couldn't be easier. All work was completed quickly and professionally at a great price. What more can you ask for. I could certainly recommend Apollo for your window solution.

Happy customer

The blinds were a good price and are good quality. When our motorised blind for our bedroom came it was damaged in transit and the installer had already noticed it before we did and organised for a replacement. We didnt even need to ask! What excelent customer service. Cant wait to use them again when the rest of my renovations are done.

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Rob

Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryr

terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.