Apollo Blinds

Apollo Blinds (page 2 of 46)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (316)

Wonderful service from all parties - highly recommend!

From showroom to order representative to installer, the experience From all parties was first class. Apollo came highly recommended from a neighbour & certainly lived up to expectations. A very professional, efficient experience & the service from all involved was of a very high standard. So happy with finished product and will definitely recommend to others. Thank you.

Anthea Addison

Anthea AddisonMid North Coast, NSW

I’m happy.

Thank you Jason Kilgower. Very happy from beginning of the process to the end. All the staff at Apollo Port Macquarie were very friendly and helpful.

Graham

Graham

loving it

although I was sceptical on the colour shades I was pleasantly surprised at the end result, they look great.
Staff have been great in helping us though the whole purchase and kept us informed.
Installation was quick and professional, neat and very helpful
Thanks Guys

jinx01

jinx01North Western Region, NSW

Fantastic products

We started with new blinds throughout our house Apollo Blinds Dubbo came to our house explaining all the products they offered. They were very professional, reasonably priced and top quality products.
We could not fault them from quote to installation. Several months later we have just had Security shutters put on the front of our house. Yet again fantastic service. I would recommend Apollo to anyone

Jane Hosler

Jane HoslerIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely in love with our blinds and shutters! So happy we went with Apollo!!

Apollo have been so easy, friendly and professional to deal with. Their eye for design and practicality really helped us to chose the right blinds for each window. Installation was quick and clean and they kindly took our old blinds to dispose. Plus the price was so reasonable for such quality products. Perfect! Thank you Apollo!!

Caesar

CaesarSydney Surrounds, NSW

The rep was polite, knowledgeable and gave helpful advice. When the blinds were ready, they were installed by the Apollo technician very quickly without hassle and look great.

Chris Weir

Chris WeirSydney, NSW

Inside shutters installed smoothly

Constantly updated on installation progress and the gentleman who installed the shutters was helpful and offered suggestions and tips on how to make the most of the shutters

NathalieG

NathalieGSydney, NSW

Incompetent staff

Apollo B.Apollo Blinds

Blind has done what we wanted

Blind was installed and the gentleman was very curteous and efficient. The sales person was very helping in choosing the right product and color.

outside blinds ordee

very satisfied with everthing from the initial quote to the installation, all very friendly and efficient. i would highly recommend Apollo.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Thank you Apollo Blinds!!!!!

Thank you Apollo blinds for a product that is top quality!!! . I am very happy!!! I used Lakeview Blinds & Awings (Warners Bay NSW) over $5000.00 of roller blinds & panel gliders - all the roller blinds & panel gliders had "puckering" ..over a 2yr period they changed the fabric & discontinued that one - replaced it with another one..still the puckering..in the end they took them all away & gave me my money back. Wish I had gone to Apollo Blinds in th e first place.

RGA

RGA

Very good purchase and Very good interaction with Apollo

Easy quick purchase at Apollo Silverwater and very good interaction with all Apollo staff. Delivery on time and installation was efficient.

JackoIllawarra, NSW

Happy with Apollo

We were very happy with Apollo once again . The job was carefully measured and explained. The installation was well competed.

Jacko

Apollo Wollongong (Albion Park)

George Matz

George MatzSydney, NSW

We should have install it long time ago

Dino . The rep.help us to make a good choice.
Carol in the office also gave us good informations about the delivery and time.
And Christian the technician did a very good job when he install them.

We got help from Apollo Blinds

Bec was very helpful. We had a problem with our blinds and Bec helped workshop a solution.
Very happy with the outcome.

Arthur R.
Arthur R.

Fyshwick

Max

MaxHunter Region, NSW

Apollo never disappoints

As a regular customer over the years, my recent purchase received the same professional manner as my other dealings. The time frame from ordering to installation was exemplary. Well done to all involved in my purchase.

Joe Ben Mayor

Joe Ben MayorSydney, NSW

A gratifying experience

We placed an order with our Rep. and had a marvellous easy experience through out the measuring and installation. The plantation blinds are exactly what we wanted. The quality seems to be tops and time will tell. Nothing else to add except it was a very easy and gratifying experience. Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Very happy with my roller blinds

I found dealing with Apollo blinds to be a smooth and stress free process. I was kept up to date and they delivered and installed the blinds on time as promised. Very happy with the end result.

Robert Brett

Robert BrettSydney, NSW

Outstanding organisation and results

From the beginning the staff listened to our needs and came up with the right design. The fittings were done with great care making the whole process as faultless as it could be. Many thanks and we are enjoying the enclose verandah already.

Christine Thomas

Christine ThomasIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic start to finish service

The customer service was really good from initial contact, measurement & the installation. Also the shutters are well made and a quality product.

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Rob

Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryr

terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.