Apollo Blinds

Apollo Blinds (page 2 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (14)

TerrySydney, NSW

Been a customer for over 10 years but not anymore.

star88

star88Sydney, NSW

Long awaited shutters look terrible.

Not happy with the look of my shutters. The bottom fixed panel is way too wide and looks very unappealing. The response from the Customer Service "Due to the fact that the shutters are custom made to suit your window sizes we are unable to change the shutter to have a smaller bottom stile." This response does not make any sense. When you go with the custom-made product (and wait for 3 months to get tit made!), you would expect that the sizes should be made proportional to the window. Would not go with this company ever again. Also, be prepared to wait over 3 months to get your custom-made shutters.

Apollo B.Apollo Blinds

Wouldn’t recommend them at all!

A vague time frame given for someone to call in for a quote. No one arrived and no phone call to follow up... that was over a week ago now!

Katina

KatinaSydney

Unfriendly and unhelpful

Called for a quote and the unfriendly receptionist couldn't be less helpful if she tried. Very inflexible when trying to book in quote and one week later I'm still waiting for her to call me back to confirm when someone can come out. Won't chase them to spend my money

CAMSydney

UNDERHANDED AND UNPRINCIPLED

Menai

MenaiKellyville, NSW, 2155

Poor quality product; Poor customer service; Failure to rectify despite multiple attempts at rework

Cassie

CassieCanberra

Customer service

No problem with the company or the product. The girl with glasses at front of house seemed far more interested in what was happening on her mobile than serving me, No interest in my questions, wouldn’t move from her seat to show me blinds. I found it a little Rude and unprofessional.

Family member experienced the same thing last year from what we believe is the same person except they had also walked out and handed the service to another co worker who was really good regardless of the fact they had to go through everything again

RobNewcastle

Trouble from start to finish.

Two sets of verticals for glass sliding doors arrived by installer. Installer discovered one set of verticals 100mm too short, the others were too long, so not installed. More delays, more pinning blankets over windows unnecessarily. Now another wait. Then hot txt msg from Apollo saying I needed to pay the installer on the day when I had paid the full amount, including installation fees in one full and final payment to Apollo Blinds weeks earlier. BE CAREFUL PEOPLE! I, personally, have had a bad experience with Apollo and would not recommend them to anybody.

Rob

Hi. My name is [Name and Details Removed]. The following information on my tax invoice is: "[Invoice Details Removed]"

annoyed tenant

AVOID THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A COMPANY – THEY DON’T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR!!!

annoyed tenant

And by the way, disabling the Review App on your Facebook pages just goes to show how dishonest and dodgy you are. Seriously, what a joke.

Ankur

AnkurSchofields

One of the worst customer experience one could get

Jo

JoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over charge

Don’t use.. Very poor service

Got many quotes and settled on Apollo. Big mistake..!!! Was told they would only take a few weeks.. yeah right.. nearly 3 months. I was living in a house with nothing on my windows. They tried rebooking and after some arguing with several people they took a $100 off..!!! Like that made a difference... even now after I have contacted several times about a incomplete blind they have not fixed it.. really disgusting service.. Will never use and never recommend.

Kelly
Kelly

So finally got contact and was told the blinds would be fixed a month ago. Guess what.. yep.. still waiting..,

**Do Not Use Apollo Blinds before reading this**

Very poor customer service and management

Johnnewcastle

Avoid Apollo Blinds

Apollo gave us a quote for installing our blinds and accepted a 50% deposit. Later they claimed they could not install the blinds as quoted and gave us a number of other alternatives, none of which were acceptable. They then deducted $100 from the deposit refund because they stated we had cancelled! Now they just refuse to answer any communication. This is not an ethical company. Do not deal with them.

catter

catter

Deplorable after sales service

After installation of an awning to cover to the front entry, on the first downpour water leaked onto the entry door and windows. I have now contacted Apollo Blinds on 6 occasions (3 email 3 phone) and still waiting to have this defect rectified. The door now has damage caused by leaking water and this company has no intention honoring their warranty.

terryrHunter Region, NSW

Belmont NSW. Dreadful service.

We spent nearly $3500 on Smartwood blinds at Belmont branch of Apollo and have found that the slats are warping and don't close fully. We have been given the runaround since late January with two reps coming to our home and admitting that they get faulty batches from time to time. They offered to replace just he warped slats but to date they still haven't even ordered them. We have no confidence in the longevity of these blinds. Today we have had enough and are requesting a refund as the blinds are not fit for purpose and we are sick of their lack of action. No response so far to this morning's email, so tomorrow we will lodge our complaint with Fair Trading. So much for warranty. Avoid at all cost.

terryr

Don't care about the time and respects of customers

We went to Apollo blind and made the date of measurement and quotation in March 2018. Appointment date is 5 April 2018 and one of the Apollo guy contacted me and he couldn't come the appointment time and said make another time and said may be Saturday. So far never call me back again, they broke the promise before installation. For me, I won't trust like this kind of business, they should have to respect the time when they agreed before they come.

Bill

BillSydney

Terrible service, not worth the time and effort

Ewa

EwaSydney, NSW

Please, please DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.