Apollo Blinds

Apollo Blinds (page 2 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)

Love the end result

Perhaps misunderstanding on my behalf but wasn't aware when quote was done that we would need to remove half the window frame (which we only found out on the 2nd measurement visit) and then after installation there is more work to be completed by us to redress the window frame behind the shutters. The shutters look fantastic and I was delighted with Bevis' work detail and installation.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Makes the house stand out

All aspects went smoothly. Installers rang and turned up when they said. Installation was quick. Measurement issue with shutters in bathroom to be sorted. Motorised roller shutters look great. Would use Apollo again.

Peter C

Peter CHunter Region, NSW

Great product, good price, some hiccups in supply

The hiccups were one installation team came to check measure, then a different team was sent to do the installation - understandably with no knowledge of what we’d agreed, and without the long ladders they needed. So the installation had to be rebooked for a couple of weeks later - and I asked that the original team come, which they did.

Then that team had to go and purchase some brackets which should have been included in the installation package, but weren’t. They weren’t best pleased (that didn’t affect us, of course).

We’re very happy with the product, the price was good, and all the staff we dealt with were terrific. However, someone in the back office needs to get their act together.

Gary

Gary

All Round Good

From the initial inquire through to the installation I found Apollo to be professional and on time and price wise excellent. Always able to help with any question about your product being just a phone call: Yes all up I can honestly say I could recommend this company.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Installer and installation of our blinds was excellent

The best part of dealing with Apollo Blinds was the installer Elias who stayed back to do an excellent installion of 6 venetian blinds.

Steve Lewis

Steve Lewis

Good quality product reasonably priced

Efficient &courteous staff from office to rep to installers. Would have been more impressed if installers had taken more care cleaning up & had taken shoes off when walking on newccarpet

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Very happy with finished product

Had to wait a few months as we missed pre-Christmas cutoff but very happy with end result.
Good product & very well installed

Survey

Excellent product. Too long to wait for the product to be installed however looked fantastic when finally put up
Good

Kat Hoffman

Kat Hoffman

Efficient, friendly service

Had no issues. Service was very friendly and helpful. The installation was super quick and left no mess. Love the results.

Phil

PhilBrisbane

Our outdoor area is now useful during the summer months

The Apollo team were responsive and listened to what we wanted throughout the process and the finished product is great. The price fitted our budget too.

Overall, pretty good

The sales consultant was really good, although I wasn't advised of available colours for the strings on my rollers (when installed some were silver, some were white so I had to have these replaced). The shutters took a crazy amount of time to be made and the colour is a lot brighter white than the Bianca sample which looked a bit more like a cream. I also thought the shutters would completely black out a room, but they don't (I can live with that though). The install guys were excellent, although they on both instances they seemed very under the pump.

opinion

We are pleased with the whole job, but because of the newness of the product my wife cannot manage the necessary strength to wind them up. No doubt this will become easier as they mature.

Baxter

Baxter

Great job

Great service, impressive blind. Blind arrived with a dent but thankfully the paintwork looked undamaged and it was at the back of the housing so I won't see it. A lot of money for something not perfect but happy nonetheless.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Great blinds, they meet expectation

From the office staff through to the installer we were extremely happy with the whole process, the blinds arrived on time and the installation was done according to my requests.

A very good product

Apollo Blinds have been excellent to deal with. . All the face to face staff, from the Salesperson to the Installers have been most professional. I am particularly impressed with the after sales service. The small problem I had after installation was fixed promptly and in a most courteous manner .

internal sun screen blinds

Whole process was very good. Installer a little untidy in terms of the process but not serious.
Happy to deal with Apollo again

Apollo Review

Generally very good product and service. Experienced some initial confusion about when technicians would call to confirm times. Once sorted, all good.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

The sales person was great , the installer turned up late but dont think that was hes mistake they a

Very pleased as normal but had one blind to hang my self and it needs to be changed , not sure how to do this but other than that they are great

new blinds

This is the first time that I have used Apollo blinds and I am extremely happy with the new blinds for my bedroom.

ON555

ON555Western Sydney

89mm Vertical Blinds

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Rob

Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryr

terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.