Apollo Blinds

Apollo Blinds (page 3 of 46)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (316)

Robert G

Robert GSydney, NSW

Great job! Love the Shicane blinds. Indeed, "No strings attached".

I never had any issues between ordering to installation. Price is quite reasonable and installation was quick and on time.

Rod Holtham

Rod HolthamSydney, NSW

Great service and products

Very professional in all areas of sales and service. Sales person knew his products well and technical advice was honest and complete.

Excellent service

Amazing service from Apollo blinds Sydney, from start to finish nothing was a drama. Best customer service . Would highly recommend.

Sanjeev Kumar

Sanjeev KumarSydney, NSW

Awesome experience

I’m very pleased with the service and product
Highly recommended. Quote was done very well, product was delivered and installed on time

Kyliei

KylieiMid North Coast, NSW

Great service and product

Fantastic service from Apollo Blinds Port Macquarie. From the Free measure and quote with the salesman Jason, to the seamless installation by fitter Wade, our experience was great from start to finish, the administration lady Kayla was friendly and efficient and kept us up to date with ETA on our order. Will definitely use them again. Well done Port Macquarie.

Yolanda Perez

Yolanda PerezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!!

Very good quality product. Would highly recommend roller blinds from Apollo Blinds above others. Installers were quick, clean and professional.

Lynnette Turner

Lynnette TurnerSydney, NSW

Apollo Blinds you did good!

Very prompt and professional from beginning to end. The booking was easily made, could have perhaps got the job completed a little quicker but I am very happy with the finished result.

Veronica

VeronicaSydney

Great service, great quality

So satisfied with my new Smartwood Shutters, Smartwood venetians and blinds.
From the perfect measure and quote by the very professional Seamus, Robyn the friendly office admin staff to the careful installation by Ilia and his kind helper, Apollo provided very good service and delivered an excellent product. Even though delivery date was held up (shipment issues), I could not be happier with the Smartwood shutters. Very good quality at an affordable price. Also happy with the roller blinds, which were meticulously installed and look great. One thing to point out with the Smartwood venetians is they look great but are somewhat heavy to roll up. Time will test the strength of the cords. Overall very happy.

research first

research firstSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great communication

Very happy with this company from start to finish.
Office Staff were very polite and the installers were excellent.
Overall very happy with the Company and the outdoor awnings
Thank you Apollo.

George

GeorgeNew South Wales

Good Service; Good Price

Apollo Blinds provided an awning and external blind for our home. The blinds and fittings arrived promptly, the service and installation was carried out efficiently, all at a competitive price. Happy to recommend the company.

Shami

ShamiSydney, NSW

Met beyond expectations!Colour perfect.Installer Joe was brilliant!! Thank u Carl for quote and Joe for installation

perfect in all aspects. Happy customer, would happy recommend appolo blinds. The colour was nicer than it looked in the preview shown in quote. Has made my home have a total different vibe! Love it

Gail Hammond

Gail HammondSydney, NSW

Very Happy with product

I had an easy experience with Apollo Blinds. There was absolutely no hassle from choosing to installation and my new blinds look amazing. Love it!

Ann P.

Ann P.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful product

My new smart wood Venetian blinds have added a fresh new smart look to my unit in the Eastern Suburbs. Adding a smart finish to my windows while allowing plenty of natural sunlight and when closed privacy.
Working with Apollo's staff has been efficient, timely, and professional.
Highly recommended. Ann

Beautiful blind and Vero shades

Apollo blinds have been fantastic! From the quote to the installation process. Nothing was too difficult for them. I had my blinds delivered on time and the installation was a breeze. I have dealt with other blind companies but Apollo is the best. Will definitely be using them again!

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Very happy with the product

Brian Smith's advice on the choices of fabric and his preparation of the quote were both friendly and professional. The installation team arrived promptly and were quick and efficient.

Perfect job!

High recommend Apollo Blinds. Easy to deal with company that focuses on quality, and professionalism at an affordable price.

Janet Andrews

Janet AndrewsHunter Region, NSW

Perfect everything I hoped for

First contact over phone was very easy with appointment being made quickly.
The consultant lady (Lynn Barnett) was brilliant, not rushing me to make a decision and offering advice to assist.She double checked all measurements and was very efficient, polite and friendly.
The young lad who installed the blinds was again very polite, very efficient, and cleaned up really well after he had installed the blinds.
I am really thrilled with the result and have received several good comments from my neighbours.

Lyn

LynHunter Region, NSW

Great service.

Very satisfied with all steps of sale and installation. This is the secret time I have used Apollo and both times I have been very happy. Would use them again.

Denise4959

Denise4959Sydney

Could not have had a better experience in every way!

I cannot recommend Apollo enough. From the first phone call, to the sales rep, to the office, to the installer, to the quality of the product, to the price. We have a fantastic product that looks a million dollars at a fraction of the cost to achieve the high end look that we wanted. Thank you.

Chris

Chris

Great Blinds, too easy

I had my blinds delivered today, I installed them.
Made in Australia blinds, can't go wrong with any Australian product in the market, built to outlast with the right care and maintenance.

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Rob

Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryr

terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.