Apollo Blinds

Apollo Blinds (page 4 of 46)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (316)

Tina

TinaHunter Region, NSW

We have dealt with Apollo Blinds Belmont on numerous occasions and always found them to be of a High Standard. Both Staff and the Quality of Products. Prompt service and kept up to date with where your purchase is at. Installers are amazing. Great Job to all.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Responsive, on time and reliable service. Thank you for your speedy service, I am happy to recommend Apollo as a reliable supplier of a quality product. Would definitely call them again.

Rhonda Courtney

Rhonda CourtneyNorth Western Region, NSW

Very happy

From initial enquiry to final fitting everything ran smoothly. Very much appreciate being kept in the loop as to where our order was up to and Apollo agents were true to time. If they said they would be there they were..excellent service from the Dubbo team.

Lin Ye

Lin YeSydney, NSW

Excellent!

The quality of the product and installation is at a high standard. The Apollo technician, Jeremy, is very professional, doing a great job. We are happy with the outcome, which gives a fresh new look to our home. Thanks to Apollo!

Steve54charlestown

All good

Nothing went wrong....so no complaints. Can`t make up any problems when there were`t any!!!!!!! Installer came at the allotted time & did his work really quickly & removed his rubbish at the finish.

belmont,nsw

J Harper

J Harper

Perfect plantation shutters complements the windows

Installed by Apollo technician who was very polite and careful in the installation cleaned up after and disposed of the packaging. Also answered questions that I asked of him on cleaning of the shutters.

Lynda Fagan

Lynda FaganMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect blinds.

Very easy to deal with and everything went very smooth and I am very satisfied with your service. And the installers were very efficient and helpful with instructions on how to use the blinds and how to care for them.

Irenke Forsyth

Irenke ForsythSydney, NSW

Apollo Blinds even better now

After 25yrs of having vertical blinds, it was time for a renewal. I looked at different options and ended up with vertical blinds again as the best value for money. New and improved with wider slats and no chains needed at the bottom now. I am very happy with my purchase. All staff were amazing and my installation of 6 sets of blinds only took half an hour. Very professional.

New blinds

Wonderful blinds great texture and quality very happy with the recommendation, customer service and installation. I have and will continue to recommend Apollo blinds to everyone that needs blinds. The service was great.

Kathrin Weber

Kathrin WeberHunter Region, NSW

New blinds

Excellent customer service
On time
Good price
Professionelle staff
Knowledge and quick Service
Kept us informed about the quote and instalment date
On time as promised
All in all excellent service, would recommend company to friends and family

Raymond

RaymondSydney, NSW

Perfection

I am so happy with the service that Apollo gave me, from the first call to book my appointment to having the installation ,Jeremey was fantastic so professional and so quick, no mess at all
My home now looks great with these Blinds
I would highly recommend this Company to others

They are excellent

service was quick, accurate and well done. The staff at Snowy Mountains were really on top of their game and easily understood the problems that we had and came up with good, cost effective solutions.

sharkbaitSydney, NSW

Great product, great price

Sales person at the office was very knowledgable and helpful. Product took a little longer for manufacturing due to the material being out of stock. Jeremy the installer was extremely efficient and skilled in installing the blinds when they were finally ready. Very happy with results

Sydney at Silverwater

Wish I’d got blinds earlier

The sales lady was very helpful and installation was quick, overall I was very satisfied and would recommend them, I love the look it gives my home it just finishes the area off

Great modern vertical blinds

Love the look and quality of the vertical Apollo blinds. The team were great from the start, from the measure and quote right thru to the installation. I highly recommend Apollo Blinds

Maggie

Maggie

A Professional and Quality Service

Every step of the purchase of my new Holland blind was easy. Everyone I dealt with at Apollo was pleasant, courteous and professional. I am very pleased with the quality of the workmanship and materials. For the quality and style the price wasn't bad either.

Great customer service

Overall:
1- Sales staff very knowledgeable of the product.
2- Office staff very supportive.
3 - Technician very skilled, courteous and professional.

Parts were initially missing - but were rectified immediately.

Technician very courteous and professional.

Amazing service

The team at Dubbo we’re knowledgeable and efficient. The free measure and quote was organised quickly and there was minimal wait times for the blinds to arrive once ordered. Installation was fast and the end result is brilliant. We are extremely happy with the service and would highly recommend this service to others.

Linda PEARCE

Linda PEARCEHunter Region, NSW

Installation was excellent

Installation was carried out by Daniel - he was prompt, courteous and super efficient. Importantly he was extra careful not to damage our furniture or floor coverings. Finished product looks great.

Denise Griffiths

Denise GriffithsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what we wanted!

Reps were on time, which is something lacking these days. Happy with the service and the product. Customer service rep. had a good supply of samples, both colours and material. Very happy.

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Rob

Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryr

terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.