Apollo Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
Chris Weir

Chris WeirSydney, NSW

Inside shutters installed smoothly

Constantly updated on installation progress and the gentleman who installed the shutters was helpful and offered suggestions and tips on how to make the most of the shutters

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Very prompt, friendly staff and very good service

Web site was easy to follow, Julie was very professional, Robyn was very professional and technicians were very friendly and helpful and installation was quick and easy.
Would recommend Apollo Blinds.
Thank you for your service.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Shop Staff Tea was excellent in guiding our choice of blind.

Store did not need navigation as Tea readily and competently assisted us with our enquiry without us
browsing any catalogues.
Contact was made with store to check the date of installation.
Installation was fast and efficient.

A great job.

Installer was six and a half hours late and only showed up after I phoned the office. Installer advised that he had not been given the job. He was also given the wrong address. His installation however was excellent.

Feyza K.

Feyza K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I had Apollo Blinds consultant Carl from the Silverwater store come out measure & give us a quote for our duplex. I cannot praise highly of his conduct, service, promptness and professionalism. I would highly recommend Apollo Silverwater team and their service to anyone..

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

Great value for money.

Good quality, great services and awesome value for money. I have used them three times now and each time has been great. I woud recommend them to anyone. Thanks Apollo.

SteveV

SteveVSydney, NSW

The additional verticals that fit perfectly

Credit to Carl who from the start knew what we wanted, measured up and gave a competitive quote; and to the installer who installed the blinds without fuss. Thanks all.

End result is excellent.

Some hitches: Two visits were required for measurements. First set were used laser device which was inaccurate. On fitting day was advised installers would call early with time estimate. Instead was called later with 3/4 hours notice. All is forgiven as the end result is excellent.

tamgreg1

tamgreg1Canberra

4.5 stars! Great product. Easy company to deal with.

Cynthia the two was very knowledgeable and suggested different products and colours till we found the right solution. Install day they were running late but didn't know until I called in the afternoon. But when the technicians arrived they apologised for being late due to issues out of their control. They installed the blinds quickly and efficiently in no time and explained how to use the blinds and some tips. I would easily recommend Apollo blinds Canberra.

Very helpful reception staff

Wanted some replacement slats for a rental property that had been destroyed. Sales person on arrival was very very helpful for such a small order and called the distributor and then called me as soon as the slats had arrived. I would go there again because I received such good service

Can face summer now

Very happy to have a professional install our blinds without the hassle of doing it all ourselves. All the hard work has been done.

LAKE MUNMORAH APOLLO REVIEW

Th website was easy to navigate and the staff at the office were very efficient and informed when they would be installed. The installers were also very efficient. Installed the blinds very quickly and they were very pleasant. The sales rep. Robert Blecher was extremely efficient.

Excellent service

Very good service, we haven't had any issue and big thanks to Nancy which is very friendly and gave us many information. She is the best!

Rodney Hunt

Rodney HuntSydney, NSW

Installation of internal shutters

Very good product .Nice friendly staff willing to help in any way possible. Painless process from start to finish and would recommend them to anyone

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Great blinds, a glitch or two

It would have been easier for us if the blinds had been able to be delivered on schedule. The week later meant we had no blinds for a visitor in her bedroom.

Find out how Apollo Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

They said it, They did it.

Sales rep was on the money, knew the products and helped with good advice for us make decisions when we were unsure on options. Delivery was early and technicians installed with no fuss and in very quick time. Very easy process.

Reno Complete

Nice shutters, on time, good installation crew - very professional. Competitively priced.

Nick Conditsis

Nick ConditsisAbbotsbury

repairs to existing vertical blind

All good for minor repair work as it was completed on time for me to drop off and pick up

Review Process

Excellent people to deal with, one outstanding repair job outstanding otherwise no issues very happy with results otherwise would recommend when deals are on

VERY HAPPY

The short story is we obtained 3 quotes, chose the cheapest (CW) & 2 months later after no progress, demanded our deposit back which took another month to happen. Apollo was the middle quote & from the first call to the finished job they were professional, courteous & on time.

Macka
Macka

no worries, I never actually went to a store & i cant remember exactly but it was Kingston or underwood, whatever store is around there.

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Rob

Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryr

terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.