Apollo Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (294)

FrankP

FrankPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meets just what we needed

Great result. Easy process from start to finish. Very professional staff from quoting to ordering to installation. Happy to recommend Apollo

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Good price !

The price of the Vertical Blind is good for me. I am very happy after the job has been finished.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Excellent Product and Price.

We waited too long we should done it years ago. Our vertical blinds for the whole house a blind are Excellent.

Glenys M.Mid North Coast, NSW

So happy with our purchase.

From our first consultation to installation we could not fault Apollo Blinds. The quality of their product is excellent. We are delighted with the final results and the staff from sales to installation were efficient and helpful.

Port Macquarie

Excellent Service

Apollo Blinds were recommended by my brother and sister in law in Mudgee...I saw their shutters and was impressed. We bought on line and are happy with the result....very professonal staff and installers.

Tony R
Tony R

Sydney, Silverwater....online....spoke with Robyn Liviani...Sales consultant Kelly Day...Job#SV004838.

Fabulous Service and Product

Shane and Melinda from Apollo Blinds were extremely helpful, professional and friendly - would highly recommend their business and we love the shutters they installed in our home. Not once did we have to chase them up for anything.

Installation of Venetian blinds

Very satisfied with the installation and very efficient. They were Helpful. Very easy to find on the internet and friendly

How lucky was I?

My awnings were over 15 years old and, although still working, were faded. I found I could just replace the fabric and this saved me heaps! From quote to installation there was no real hiccup

Lainie

LainieSydney, NSW

Great quality

Fantastic service and quality product. My rooms are now brighter and modern looking. They also give an attractive street appeal.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Customer service

As I mentioned before in a previous email all of the people that dipole to from start to finish of my purchase were fantastic.

Peter Asquith

Peter AsquithCanberra 2600, ACT

Home Renno for rental

I chose Apollo for Price and speed of delivery. Price was what I expected and Installation was one week late than quoted. Once received Apollo had them installed relatively quickly. Modern and suits our needs.

Such a great job.

Apollo blinds Silverwater, quoted and installed my shutters. They did a fantastic job even repairing a couple of shutters from a competitor who didn't install the beading between the tile gap after a 9 month wait. No questions, they are clean, quick and professional.
Thank you Silverwater team.

Great

Very professional to deal with. Shutters arived ahead of schedule and they look wonderful. Great job, thankyou guys very much!

T Phillips
T Phillips

Thankyou, we dealt with Shane and Melinda from Dubbo Apollo

Lynette  Purcell

Lynette Purcell Sydney, NSW

Great job

Office staff were helpful. Sales representative knew exactly what Could be installed and had great suggestions. Blind arrived on right date. Installer messaged and arrived at expected time.

Karen Gsellmann

Karen GsellmannNorthern Region, NSW

Very happy

Great service and price the installation was good and the shutters arrived on the due date and were installed for christmas.

Excellent choices and quality

Very easy to install the blinds. I had a small issue with the order but the staff was very helpful and it was rectified.

Mary L.

Mary L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ian was an awesome sales rep and Jeremy was a fantastic installer. Excellent quality and service . Nothing was too hard for this team.

Very happy!

From quote to fitting- great customer service. Clear timeframes for delivery and attentive to my questions. Very happy customers with some beautiful new shutters

Lex and Nipper

Lex and NipperMid North Coast, NSW

great service and great blinds

very good with all the communication I had with Apollo Port Macquarie and very happy with the finished products would highly recommend

FANTASTIC !!

Cannot recommend Apollo enough. From the first telephone contact with Kayla and Shea to the representative Jason and Ray and Kevin installers, all were very professional and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Very reliable confirming all appointments and contacting if running late. Great blinds.

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Rob

Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryr

terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.