Apollo Electrotech

Apollo Electrotech

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kim W

Kim WPerth, WA

Top Block and a Top Electrician that goes Above and Beyond to fix ALL your Electrical Needs

On the 12/4/2019 Sam from Apollo ElectroTech came to my home after being asked by Young's Plumbing to troubleshoot why there was no power going from the meter box to my newly installed hot water unit. Sam was so helpful and did not mind travelling a distance to sort the issue out. I confess no other electrician that I have known would ever go all out to help in his own time to sort out the problem to restore my power and not take a $ off me for what he did. Sam is definitely one of a kind and they are rate to find. Moving forward I will always get my electrical work done with Sam! TOP BLOKE!! Please hire his services! You will not be disappointed!!!