5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Road Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cyclings best kept secret

I have been riding the Apollo Elite for two seasons now and I love it. I'm still suprised by the number of people who comment on the look of it as it looks great and every time I ride it I am reminded of what a great thing it really is. I have had the opportunity over the years to ride and race on a number of really nice bikes but for me the Apollo is definitely one of the best.

Its one of those bikes where I look forward to every training ride or race. It steers well it rolls so nicely with the factor wheels and even climbs really well. The slim stays at the rear look funny but they obviously work as its comfortable over really long rides and definitely doesnt leave you beaten up like some of my past carbon bikes. The Sram Red components work a treat and the bike has never let me down. For the money you simply cant go wrong. If you are in th market for a road/race bike its well worth considering.
Great value for money and performance