Apple Australia

Apple Australia

Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

Mason S.
Mason S.

I love technology!

I have an apple iPad 8 and is the best iPad ever! It does not glitch and it never crashes! I also have a lot of apps I like to use on it(!) Very responsive and love using measure!

FredN
FredN

Buyer beware - Apple NOES NOT offer PayPal

Just putting a word of warning in the ether about Apple's payment options. I logged in to my Apple IDs and changed payment method to PayPal but when I came to check out with a purchase PayPal was not a payment method offered. I was advised by the chatbot that Apple does accept PayPal, but although I am logged into Apple from Australia and that the chatbot also gave me the Australian 133 622 call centre number. When I spoke to an operator she confirmed politely that Australia does NOT accept PayPal in spite of all the onine advise that it does. VERY annoying and inconvenient. Apple can and should do better.

Chaneal J.
Chaneal J.Sydney, NSW

Days up and that’s it!!!

I have just been given the run around through calls chats etc so much so they have ran my refund out of their day range so they can say “sorry you’re out of the 60day refund timeframe” nothing we can do!!! Been trying for weeks to solve the issue… had my hopes up today with the chats that it would be resolved but just fed same line.

Trevor
TrevorMid North Coast, NSW

Crashed

My iPod is 7 years old and I use it to listen to the local radio station, in the mornings. I tried to update the radio app and the response was the operating system does not now support the update. Tried an app in iTunes and my password was refused. Set a new one and the system said the password (used my current one) was rejected because it was a current one. Then went around in circles ending up with "wait a few days". What the hell for!!
On top of that, a relatively new charging cable (cost over $30) stopped working with a couple of units. So very glad I am not relying on Apple products; my android dependent electronics continue working without fault. Will not buy another Apple product.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Dushshan P.
Dushshan P.Sydney, NSW

Apple customer service is terrible

Mark Nickisson
Mark NickissonHunter Region, NSW

Ordered 2 products, yet to receive one. Only received 1. Bit concerned as tracking shows not yet in transit.

Ordered 2 products, but only 1 received to date. The one not yet received hasn't even made it to transit yet. Days received at Australia Post, 5 days ago. The received product was ordered same day and was received yesterday. I'm worried something is wrong with my order.

Mouse
MouseSydney, NSW

Not so good if Apple find the problem too hard