Apple Airpods 2nd Gen with Charging Case

• Bluetooth
A Ahmed

A AhmedPerth, WA

Very Good Headphones

I bought these headphones on promotion and I received them in 2 days (Amazon Prime).
For people who have seen comments like "This is a scam!" mine arrived very well packed in the original box etc.
For the sound nothing to say they are excellent with big bass, the headphones do not move when they are in the ears ...
I hope I would have been useful for people wanting to learn about these headphones!

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth the money

Highly recommended, sound is amazing and the charging case is definitely worth the extra cash.
Got a pair for my wife as well, great for running and exercising, I use them at work and can pause with a double tap on my ear.
Conversations via phone work really well along with Siri

Purchased at Apple Online store for A$200.00.

Tess

Tess

Convenient

Great sound, battery life, and Bluetooth range. The case itself isn’t scratch So it got scuffed up pretty soon after purchase. Speaker is really clear for talking on the phone. They could fit better in my ears.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Apple Airpods 2nd Gen with Charging Case compares to other Wireless Headphones

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute garbage and poorly orchestrated product

Purchased in April 2020 at Apple Physical store for A$249.00.

Mariana

MarianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Just love it

The sound is amazing and I just love how it fits my ears perfectly! It does not fall off even if I’m running. It connects instantly with my IPhone which is also pretty handy. The case seemed a little fragile but that can be only an impression... anyway bought a case for the case to make me fell saver.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Dan

Dan

This is perfect

These are what we all need. They have great sound quality and perfect build quality. Theses are worth the money. They are perfect for my ears and my sisters ears as well.

Purchased in February 2020 at Officeworks for A$199.00.

danmelbourne

danmelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these, they pair so quickly with Apple devices

Purchased in May 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for A$199.00.

Dominic9

Dominic9South East Queensland, QLD

Good Earphones

My first wireless earphones, they have a quick charging time and the earphones last for about 4 hours before needing to charge. Good Quality sound, been listing to music through Spotify. At least no cord is annoying me as it is wireless.

Purchased in March 2020 at eBay for A$249.00.

Wajahat

WajahatDarwin, NT

Good product but battery backup is low!

I am using this product from last 8months and its been very handy but battery backup is not that good as compare to gen 1. No change at all but can be better for its price.

Purchased at Apple Physical store for A$300.00.

Jack D.

Jack D.South East Queensland, QLD

Love using these and has changed my listen experience.

I love the headphones. They are my first witless ear pods and they have changed the way I listen. Since getting them I’m listing to pod casts a lot of find it so easy to use them.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$249.00.

Corinne H.

Corinne H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not bad

They fall out often and easily break when they fall. The sound is great though and they can be easily hidden which is nice. Overpriced for what they are but that is to be expected when buying from Apple.

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$249.00.

Edison N

Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect no comments! Except battery life

If you've never had AirPods before, though, then these new, second generation AirPods are a real treat. They're faster, more convenient to charge, make you sound better, and give you Hey Siri right in your ears.

Purchased at JB Hifi Home.

Edison N

Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sound quality is outstanding with long enough battery life

If you're after base this could be the one since the mid notes are clearer than the first generation. I personally find the battery long enough to get me through a day of on and off use. Portable and beautiful.

H Marsh

H MarshPerth, WA

Goodo

I mainly use my pods to make calls, I did initially purchase to use at the gym but they weren’t suitable for active wear. They do have good sound and they stay connected to my phone well, although my phone isn’t generally too far from me. Overall they’re a good accessory to your apple products.

Purchased in September 2019 at Officeworks for A$250.00.

Gloria

GloriaAU

Fantastic product

These were bought for my son and were a bit unsure whether to buy this or the pro model but given the price we decided to go with them and upgrade depending on the experience. They have been fantastic so far, they charge very quicky and last for a long time. Sound is really good as well. We are now deciding whether it is worth to buy the pro model given that these are so good. Only comment is, i would buy the wireless charge next time.

Purchased in January 2020 at Costco for A$219.99.

Mischka

Mischka

Survived the washing machine 4 times

My partner forgets them in his gym shorts and they’ve been through the washing 4 times. All he had to do was leave them so they dried out completely and they work fine! They’re not advertised as being waterproof so we thought for sure after the forth time they’d be ruined. But no!

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Physical store.

Great product

Use these airpods daily to listen to music. They fit my ears perfectly and dont fall out plus the charge lasts a long time. Sound quality is high and it is easy to connect to iphone.

Great product

I was skeptical to purchase these due to the price tag. So far I am enjoying them, very comfortable to wear and decent sound quality. They charge very quickly too!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$197.00.

Marry_Berry

Marry_BerrySydney, NSW

fantastic pair of earphones

these are so comfortable to wear I sometimes forget I am wearing them. The battery lasts all day and they stay in my ear very snuggly even when I am running at the gym. the blue tooth works pretty well too so even if you need to go away from your phone the connection still works well.

Purchased in December 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$140.00.

John B.

John B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best companion for your Iphone!

Was really skeptical about this product but when I tried it, the connectivity is unbreakable and the ease of connection is just so convenient. When I pop the case open it’s already connected!!

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$249.00.