MPNs: AP-MV7N2ZPA, KHAIRPODS2C, MV7N2 and MV7N2ZA/A

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth

Eboy

EboyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Just get something with better quality sound

I know there are many Apple simps out there that believe Apple is the BeSt CoMpAnY for this kind of product, you're just objectively wrong. The build quality is average at best and the sound is awful compared to other products that are a lot cheaper. Just do some research and find something better, thank you :p

Purchased in January 2021.

Shazza

ShazzaIllawarra, NSW

Apple AirPod 1st Generation

I have purchased both 2nd and 3rd generations, one because I thought that I had lost one pair. I find that both of them are very poor sound when making a call, the receiver can not hear properly. I can not understand why both generations would be the same, it is very disappointing.

Purchased at Apple Physical store for $300.00.

Sound Quality
Sally

Sally

Apple lied to me

Only four months old poor sound. Apple told me on a recorded call that even though I did not have Apple care they would send me a replacement pair by courier and I just needed to send the broken ones back to them. After 8 business days I rang them, they lied to me on the first call as they were not sending any replacement pair to me. Now have to wait for weeks more for repair which I have to organise and a month later. Apple stop lying to customers.

Purchased in July 2020 for $277.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Apple Airpods 2nd Gen with Charging Case compares to other Wireless Headphones

David AUS

David AUSSydney, NSW

Overprice and after 2.5 years ended up in the landfill

Overprices buds and short shelf life. After 2.5 years my AirPods battery only last 20 min.

Forget about warranty, Apple won’t replace. However they charge more than a new one for a replacement under their care policy.

Better ended buying Jabra, that has a better battery and way better sound quality.

Purchased in February 2019 at Apple Online store for $249.00.

Karl F.

Karl F.Sydney, NSW

It works perfect!

I was skeptical when I first saw the AirPods. It was looking awkward and was too expensive for my taste. Until I started hearing reviews from my friends! Everybody who owns it, gives 5 star! I had to try myself. I am glad I did it. I love it now. It is just a perfect product

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $239.00.

Joel

JoelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overrated Earphones

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $250.00.

AirPods started heating up in the left ear

I’ve been using it for less than a year and recently about 2 weeks back, the left AirPod started heating up and it got hotter and hotter to the point that it’s very noticeable and very uncomfortable. Note that I only used for 10mins and the next moment I checked, the left side AirPods dropped 40%. Meaning the right AirPods was 95% & left is 52%. Called Apple and they are replacing a new one for me because it’s still under warranty. The sound is good and all but when I’m in a noisy train, I have to blast my music because I can hear the surrounding noise. When I am on a call, the other person on the call cannot hear me well.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Cat C

Cat CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty disappointing and not worth the trouble

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $275.00.

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

So easy to use and portable

i was surprised how easy to pair it.
And the case is much smaller than I thought, comparing to SONY WF1000XM3B.
It doesn't come with noise cancellation but sound quality is reasonable.

Purchased in June 2020 for $253.00.

Ben D.

Ben D.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic, although a bit pricey

Purchased in July 2020 at Apple Physical store.

Alan R.

Alan R.Sydney, NSW

Needs work

Sound is great, issue comes from practicality of using this for calls or changing devices. Either you return the pods to their case after each call or leave in your ears which can be uncomfortable. Picking the pods up from outside the case when a call rings in and answering from Pod or answer button most times confuses things and Bluetooth connection is lost. Changing devices is also a pain with manual re connection (believe a later OS will sort this under sharing).

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $400.00.

Yash

YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent performance and of great use!

I bought airpods 2nd gen with wired charging from Kogan marketplace. It has been of great quality, sound is good as well and you can use without having any wire around you. It definitely saves you the hassle of untangling the wired headphones every time you put it on.Battery life is reliable. I charge it once and keeps me going for a week or two as I don't use it continuously. I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for $231.00.

Plank

PlankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best wireless earphones out there for iOS

There are various positive feedbacks for Apple's earphones on the Internet. I bought them for my wife as a gift on our anniversary date. My wife really loves them because of their fast connection, decent sound quality, really convenient, and great microphone quality.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for $99.00.

May

MaySydney, NSW

Pricey Airpods with amazing features

I normally use my Airpods to listen to music. It fits well and comfortable in my ear. The sound quality and volume is normal. Too bad that my Airpods does not come with noise cancellation. So, I can still hear the background noise when I am using it for musics. It connects straight away to my phone and the wireless range is just perfect for what I need.

Purchased at Apple Store Australia for $249.00.

Hett

HettSydney, NSW

Not much difference compare to 1st gen

Bought the 2nd Gen Airpods to replace the 1st gen after two years of good service. I cannot tell any difference in terms of improvement in sound quality. Although, 2nd Gen seems to a bit loader and the battery last half an hour longer for me. I was expecting more.

Purchased at Officeworks for $189.00.

Explorer

ExplorerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overly priced product by apple

They aren’t bad except it doesn’t stay in my ear as it always fall off. I had to buy a different cover for it so that it stays there.
Super fast connectivity if you have an Apple device and good battery life

Purchased at Officeworks Online store for $250.00.

Mad

MadSydney, NSW

Amazing!

I love these headphones! They are great if you are active, so the cord doesn't get caught while you are moving around. The battery life on these is also surprisingly good!

Erin

Erin South East Queensland, QLD

Handy for all kinds of uses

I was surprised when I tried on my Airpods that they fit into my ears. Having small ears I've found it difficult to find earphones that fit. That being said, after wearing them for a while, it does start to make my ears a bit sore.

Apart from that, I think they have really good range, good battery life for my use and it's so easy to charge them and the case.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Physical store for $249.00.

Tenielle

TenielleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best wireless earphones

I absolutely love these. They fit in my ear so well and connect instantly and I go outside and they still work. I have bought other brands in the past and they don’t compare! I’d recommend these to anyone especially if you love listening to podcast etc.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $250.00.

AP47

AP47Tasmania

I was pleasantly surprised but connectivity can be annoying

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for $249.00.