MPNs: AP-AP2-KIT, AP-MRXJ2ZPA, APP00842 and 4 more

• Bluetooth
Shazza

ShazzaIllawarra, NSW

Sound is not good

When I’m actually listening to music I can hear it well but when I’m talking to somebody they say that my voice is very muffled which is the same as the other pair that I purchased

Purchased at Apple Physical store for $320.00.

Comfort

Keep perfectly still or they fall out

Sound and features are great! What a pity they fall out of my ears every 30sec (10sec if I’m running), ditto when my wife uses them. Make sure you have ears that meet Apple specs or you are out of luck.

Purchased in November 2020 for $399.00.

Cazza

CazzaPerth, WA

I use them a lot ,but.......

I listen to music and you tube with my headphones, I don’t really do any running or cycling with them in. The volume of the headphones is good, the wireless range is good if the way is clear, but in the house, walls can make the sound break up. I was cleaning the pool on the side one day with them in, playing my music and one fell in the pool, I got it out and it was fine, one has been in the washer too and survived!

Purchased in November 2019 for $250.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Apple Airpods 2nd Gen with Wireless Charging Case compares to other Wireless Headphones

Molly

MollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best rear phone ever

Best ear phone ever I used. Great
Very easy to use. Fast connection.
Wireless charger is always handy.
I always suggest if you want to buy ear phone go with apple. Always the best

Emmy

EmmyNorthern Region, NSW

Would not recommend

I have had to have the AirPods replaced 3 times they work great for a while and the start making this dreadful sound when I talk. Not worth the amount of money I paid.

Purchased in December 2019 at Telstra store for $600.00.

R n b

R n bMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product!!!

Awesome noise cancellation system. for the size of the airpods the noise reduction is absolutely astonishing and blows my mind .. it sounds a lot better than previous airpods, the seal and noise cancellation defenitely helps with the quality of sound. They are so easy to setup and comfortable to wear, clear sound for both music and voice. Very happy

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $250.00.

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

They are so good! I got them from Vodafone and I’m loving them so far. Also it takes long for them to be out of charge so it’s just enough when I go out of the house!

So P.

So P.

Perfect

Mainly use this for work related phone calls. The battery life is pretty short, so have to charge between uses. Phone call quality is great which is most important thing.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $169.00.

Andy P.

Andy P.

What's the fuss

Firstly I'll say the younger generation are brainwashed with these products..I purchased these for my 16 year olds birthday and although she thinks they are great, upon trying them out myself..I find the sound is very poor. For the price for these you would expect more. The charge doesn't last that long, the clarity is just poor, there is an artificial bass perception and the fit, the fit in the ear is just not ergonomic.. nevertheless, I know they will sell millions more regardless...it's the nature of the beast.

Purchased in December 2019 for $239.00.

The L.

The L.South East Queensland, QLD

portability is a yes but the sound quality is basic, over-sensationalized product

There are a few features of airpods which I think is good. You can bring it anywhere and you don't have to worry about "untangling". If you are someone who moves around a lot, this product is good for you. On another note, I noticed that the sound quality is not really good and unfortunately, there are wireless earphones out there whose sound quality is better and can I mention, cheaper.

Purchased in May 2020.

MJay

MJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t go wrong

These headphones are great! You can use them for everything!! I find that when I’m running and I get sweaty, the ear phones slip around and it’s easier to knock them out of my ears.
Other than that, they are perfect. I’ve never had any problems with connections or batteries... and I love that you can connect multiple AirPods to the one phone and listen at the same time!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $319.00.

Rustproofhydra

RustproofhydraPerth, WA

This is perfect, cannot live without it

Purchased from jb when it was on special price. In a nutshell worth it. Very easy to connect, operate ( user friendly), sound battery life, connect to apple iphone like a magic.

Loving the product

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $245.00.

Jase

JaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Have had these for a few months now and they are awesome.
Perfect for the gym, plane or making phone calls. So comfy and now without a chord. Easy to charge and great battery life.
A must!

Purchased in September 2019.

Nicole Lim

Nicole LimSydney, NSW

Can't go back to the wired kind anymore!

This is just amazing and I'll say it's a good investment too. No more tangled wires and trying to sort them out neatly. Synchronising it to iphone and Macbook was so easy! My only regret is not getting it directly from Apple as it comes with free engraving! (Got it at JB Hi-Fi).. also, there are times I accidentally dropped them on the ground when I had to adjust it in my ears, so just make sure you take care of these gems when you are out!

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $319.00.

safal r.

safal r.Sydney, NSW

Value for money

I got these for $320 and i instantly thought what on earth i was thinking. However, i soon realised that what i paid for was worth it. It has nice amount of bass and the sound it smooth and the fit is pretty good, especially without a rubber tip. The only thing i was disappointed with was the amount of times the music cut.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Physical store for $320.00.

Dani

DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

How did I exist without these?

Love,love,love! I was lucky enough to get these for my birthday and I use them everyday. So much better than cords. I have an iMac so I can be watching a movie while at my desk but still get up and move around or listen to music while doing housework,the range is great - I can move around the house without them cutting out. I love the wireless charging and the way the click into the magnetic case. I even put a gold cover on them so they match my phone and iPad. They stay charged for days too,so no worries about battery life.The sound is great,just like any apple headphones and I love the way when you take one out of your ear,it pauses whatever you are watching. They are quite pricey but worth it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Physical store for $300.00.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive but does exactly what I need it to do

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $295.00.

I really enjoy these.

These are useful, as they can work with all apps. The only downsides are sometime what you're listening to will cut out, or sometime turn to max volume. The features to pause videos and turn off the base are fun to use though, and the airpods stick in tight!

Jamyson G.

Jamyson G.

They're Good, Pretty Good

The airpod gen2 are worth the $200. They are equipped with above substantial audio and are compatible with QI wireless charging pads. However, they are not compatible with my surface book 2 and so I was dissapointed.

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer for $199.00.

Zanx

ZanxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sleek as.

Purchased the airpod a month ago. Pretty satisfied with the product. Only wish they had a volume feature as well on the physical airpod but not fussed.

I listen to everything on the airpods. From rave music to basic pop music, the airpods just make them sounds all pretty neat.

The airpods are made for physical activities so that you won't have a cord dangling around your found while doing these activities. Life saver.

Extremely satisfied with the sound volume, Max volume doesn't blow out my eardrums.

The wireless range lasts as far as it needs to be. If you have a airpods, your phone is bound to be nearby hence doing its job.

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks for $315.00.