Apple AirPods

Apple AirPods (page 2 of 14)

1st Gen and 2nd Gen

Do it!!

AirPods are gold!! You won’t regret the $$ spent to purchase. I bought a pair, lost them 18 months later and then couldn’t stand not having them so I bought again... That really says it all! The sound is so superior to wired earbuds and the knock offs. Siri is a fabulous feature just tap and ask. Love, love, love them! ❤️

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great for calls, music not so much...

Simply put if it was not for the HiFi performance (or lack of) these would get five stars. I am completely satisfied in every other way. I can hear callers clearly and they often comment on how clear I am. They have good range and last through a busy day thanks to the fact they charge when placed in the pod. I, unfortunately, lost one but you can buy a replacement from Apple for only $65 (AUD) the downside is you need to book a service call or wait about 30 mins in an Apple shop before you can actually buy one. More essential than a watch as I miss these immediately if I walk out the door without them. I also use just one in my ear in preference to car Bluetooth / speakers as it is so much easier and clearer for both parties.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Exactly what I needed

These little guys work perfectly! Although at first they looked nerdy they sure look better than the buds that Bose came out with. Unlike Bose they are the perfect size for my ears, they don't fall out easily and are great for running. Easy to connect, battery last forever— i rarely have to charge them.

Certainly worth the price if you dont lose them!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Excellent product, using it now

Really loved it. The battery lasted more than expected, and the case provides a quick charge once it needs. It works flawless with the iPhone. I saw comments said they are not comfortable for long time use, which I find they are pretty comfortable to me. The only thing I would ask more is for it to be noise cancelling in the future pods. Other than that, it's perfect.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

AMAZING, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM NOW!!!

Apple air pods have literally changed my life, I was extremely skeptical at first because i needed something that i could wear on my way to work, use handsfree to talk AND at the gym running on a treadmill so i was very worried one would fall out but they stay in the ears so easily i never worry about this happening anymore. The wireless connection between my iphone and the airpods is incredible, plus the case actually charges them which is so handy especially when im out and about. Highly recommend these to anybody needing new headphones.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Nothing extraordinary.

Got the airpods as christmas present, after 3 weeks of use, I find them uncomfortable to use for long periods of time as the material is hard same as a normal iphone earphones. They tend to fall if you move around, maybe they tought people will sit still but if you are on the move like walking forget it , I need to keep pushing them into the ear. If you bend to pick something bend again th pick earpod again. Sound is nothing great, maybe for a phone call but nothing for like a train ride listening to music as has zero noise cancelling. I am sorry 229 AUD got wasted on this, if I could I would return and get money in something else. Battery seems to last but as uncomfortable I have not lasted more than 1 hr with them on ear to test 5hr battery.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Best earphones ever and durable!

Love them!! I got them for my 11 year old son a couple years ago. Not only do they have excellent sound, they went through a full washer cycle and dryer cycle and still sound as good as the day I got them. Very durable! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for earphones, your search stops here.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Portable & Practical

I have had my AirPods for over a year now and haven't had a day go by when I haven't used them. Thanks to their small form factor and great batteryI always carry these in my pocket throughout the day. I currently have a red silicone cover on the AirPods case to protect it from scratches & marks which I grabbed off eBay for only a few dollars - I can greatly recommend these to anyone looking for a reliable pair of wireless earbuds

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

I love them!

I use these at the gym. Get Spotify going and leave my phone in my gym bag and I get range throughout the whole gym. No more cords to deal with or carrying my phone around with me whilst I work out working the most comfortable place the have it. These air pods are a purchase I certainly do not regret

Wasn’t convinced

I often looked at the air pods, but thinking of previous iPhone OEM headphones I was turned off, purely from a comfort point of view. I needed some new headphones, so I thought I would give them a go, worst come to worst I could return them. Well, looking from the outside they looked certain to fall out at every bump, but nothing further from the truth. The pods fit really nicely, are very comfortable and secure once in ear. The charging is easy, the battery life great, and as you would expect the sound is pretty good. A clever storage/charge case makes the pods perfect.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good

AirPods are a great idea, they have excellent sound quality and some pretty cool features. They come in a nifty chargeable case which automatically connects to your selected Bluetooth upon opening. However, in my opinion they need a new design. After using the AirPods for a few hours they become unbearably uncomfortable.. You cannot change the volume on the headphones or skip songs if you are listening to music away from your selected device. All in all they are a great product but more consideration for design should have been taken considering the ridiculous price tag.

Love these earphones

I love these cordless AirPods, at the start I didn’t like that They didn’t have a volume control like the original apple earphones but I now control the volume with an Apple Watch. Sound quality is really good. They are very durable, I accidentally dropped one in water and it still worked. Batteries last ages.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Love them!!

I Love these!! Awesome sound and they fit perfectly in my ears! I can run, jog with no worries of losing them! The range is pretty is pretty awesome! I would recommend to anyone! Regardless if your active or not! Has few other cool features. I have a pair and just bought my husband a pair.

This awesome

I am very happy my apple AirPods especially when i work out i don't need to use my phone i just connect it to my Apple Iwatch and you don't need to carry your phone with you while you do you everyday routine at home or when you do work out.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Worth it!

I've been avoiding air pods for awhile given the price point. Finally decided to splurge and these have been amazing. Love the convenience, tech, build and sound quality. If you're considering it, take the plunge. The fit well and have had no issues with them during runs or at the gym.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Don’t waste your money

Waste of money . They don’t work outside , only inside. Bought to use with a Garmin watch but sound is terrible , paired to my iPhone and sound is the same when outside . because it’s outside of apples 14 days you will get no refund . No customer service . Do yourself a favour and buy another from anyone other than Apple .

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great but expensive

Surprisingly, the airpods are great at staying, even when I'm exercising. Connecting to the phone is easy, sound quality is decent, but would be a hassle if you lost one. Luckily Apple replaces the individual airpods for a smaller fee. One issue is cleaning the inside is quite difficult. Earbuds are useful here.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Life changing Apple AirPods

The ability to type, talk and walk is amazing. The wireless range covers a large area and is very clear, they bring new meaning to hands free! The Apple AirPods have made working more efficient and compliment working remotely really well indoors and outdoors in all types of conditions. Brilliant!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Amazing Device

Absolutely in love with this amazing device. Great sound quality even though it doesn’t have noise cancelling option and highly flexible due its wireless feature. It covers quite a decent amount of distance. The auto stop facility is very helpful. The case charges the AirPods within a few minutes. Overall a satisfied customer.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great battery life, could have clearer bass

I’m happy with my AirPods for the functionality. I do think there are
Much better headphones out there for sound quality but the battery on the AirPods is great and they do recharge fairly quickly.

I only purchased these as I had a credit at Apple, I otherwise wouldn’t have paid what they were asking for them.

Date PurchasedNov 2017