Apple AirPods

Apple AirPods (page 2 of 16)

2nd Gen and 1st Gen

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Avil Chetty

Avil ChettySydney, NSW

Perfect for Music lovers

Easy to use and carry. So much easier to use in the gym and even for jogging! Love it!! I take it around with me from work till home and gym. Even at the beach. No more tangled ear phones

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple for $229.00.

KnowYourRights

KnowYourRightsCanberra 2600, ACT

Great quality

AirPods are well made, (I have had mine 18 months) fit in the ear very well. There trick is place them in vertically and then twist gently towards the front. I have tried other brands but they don't come anywhere close to reliability, lack of drop outs and sound quality. Battery life remains as good as the first day.

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman for $129.00.

Alberto6439

Alberto6439South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect quality and performance

The battery listening is at least 4 hours and talking just under 2 hours but it charged back to 100 % in 10 minutes the case gives you at least 4 or maybe 5 charges so I totally recommend this product good sound and the Bluetooth reach far far a reckons 10 meters or more, really please with this.

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Physical store for $250.00.

Awesome

I listen to a variety of music which all sound great. Very clear and loud. I use them while I work out and they are great for any kind of workout. Very satisfied with the wireless range as well.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

My favourite thing!

I originally bought cheap Kogan ones which died the first time I used them. What can I say?? The apple ones are well worth the investment. The only negative... they fall out of my ears which is annoying, so I don’t wear them in the gym if running. Otherwise there awesome!! Sound is amazing

Purchased in April 2019 at Officeworks for $225.00.

Ruby J

Ruby JSydney Surrounds, NSW

So convenient

I bought the AirPods because I find my earphones always getting yanked out while I’m listening to music. I love how seamlessly they work with iOS and I can leave my phone on charge while at home and the AirPods work throughout my whole house. My only concern is they are very expensive for quite average sound quality. You definitely pay for convenience.

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Physical store for $249.00.

Explorer

ExplorerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect one for apple users but doesn’t fit all ear

Apple AirPod is a great productive as well as user friendly true wireless for an Apple lover who owns only apple products. But the only negative mark goes for it’s one fit size. It doesn’t fit every ear. It fits only for people having mid size ears and doesn’t fit for small size ear as it falls off easily. So as a result I had to go for aftermarket product to the AirPod fixed into my ear canal

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks Online store for $247.00.

Sonnymai

SonnymaiSydney, NSW

OK for the price

This is ok, and its sold out as usual, if u see it in store grab it or you be missing out on it. The quality is good for being wireless, Look no further since its a apple product. Buy it as soon u see it in store today. buy it, cause they are rare to find and so popular why not join the crowd.

Purchased in March 2017 at Officeworks for $207.00.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbeatable set of headphones if you like the fit

The convenience factor of not having wires are amazing. I personally am not a huge fan of in-ear headphones, so no other headphones fit me as well as these ones. Sound quality is great, battery life is great with the case, and they are super easy to use. Solid purchase.

Purchased in July 2018.

Bzz2

Bzz2Perth, WA

Good Product

Got tired of untangling headphones so jumped into a new set of gen2 AirPods. Had for about a week now and overall I like them. I run and have been able to use them for this (they don’t fall out), and for phone calls they seem good.

Only a few gripes... when I am on the phone and near my PC, the devices fight for connection which means my caller cannot hear me (and I can’t hear them) - would be nice if this could be fixed...

I’ve had a few drop outs on calls when away from my desk, but perhaps this is user error.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $249.00.

Eric

EricMelbourne

Great headphones

These are the most convenient headphones I have ever used, although they have a high price I think it is worth it because of how easy they pair compared to other Bluetooth headphones. Sound quality is fine but what you are buying is for the easy pairing

Purchased in January 2019 at Jbhifi for $230.00.

Zanx

ZanxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sleek as.

Purchased the airpod a month ago. Pretty satisfied with the product. Only wish they had a volume feature as well on the physical airpod but not fussed.

I listen to everything on the airpods. From rave music to basic pop music, the airpods just make them sounds all pretty neat.

The airpods are made for physical activities so that you won't have a cord dangling around your found while doing these activities. Life saver.

Extremely satisfied with the sound volume, Max volume doesn't blow out my eardrums.

The wireless range lasts as far as it needs to be. If you have a airpods, your phone is bound to be nearby hence doing its job.

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks for $315.00.

Joey99

Joey99Sydney, NSW

Amazing Quality and Ease of Use

Easy to use, just turn on and connect via Bluetooth for the first time. After that, automatically connects when detects your phone. Great sound quality and microphone picks up voice very clearly. Battery life lasts days so scarcely charge the headphones.

Purchased in March 2019 for $200.00.

Duo

DuoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect partner with my iphone

I have purchased and tried tons of wireless earphones but no one can be compared to my airpods. Perfect connection with the iphone and no lag has been experienced since the first day. The only drawback might be the overpricing but still acceptable.

Purchased in April 2018 for $219.00.

David Canberra

David CanberraCanberra

They lasted almost 2.5 years

They're not perfect, they sometimes requires some resetting and are frustrating but overall I think I got my $229 value after heavy continual use since December 2016 (got them day of release).

Alas, after almost 2.5 years they have died. I'll be buying another pair and hoping the bluetooth connection is a little better.

Purchased in December 2016 at Apple Physical store for $229.00.

Hugh Jazz

Hugh JazzWollongong

Did not fit

Would not fit so kept falling out with minor movement. Could not get a refund either from Apple store as they would not accept it as a valid return reason

Purchased in December 2017 for $300.00.

zoe

zoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very convenient

I first worried the AirPods would be so easy to fall out, but it is not quite actually. I love how easy it can be use and you no longer need to get control by an electric wire. Heard of a news saying using the AirPods would get cancer, so would not recommend people buying it now.

Purchased in May 2018.

ksta

ksta

Love these

I usually use these to listen to music on my phone or laptop and they are so handy and easy to use as they connect easily via bluetooth. I often walk with these and have had no problems and as they are wireless and do not have a cord, they never get tangled up like my other earphones. I am very happy with the volume and sound quality of these and it is so handy that you can see the battery life of each airpod and also the case. The battery life is fairly long, around 4-5 hours of listening time before they need to be charged again. I haven't had any problems with the wireless range of the headphones and they never seem to disconnect if I do go into the next room.

Purchased in December 2018.

Sunny D. Syem

Sunny D. SyemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really like it

I listen to mostly songs with heavy bass and i gotta say it’s really good almost better than i expected. however these earbuds are not suitable for running depending on the shape of year you have but if you are just chilling, these feel like they aren’t even in your ears. the sound is really good too with very little to almost no lag when watching youtube.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $230.00.

Ethan R

Ethan RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good product

I use then for listing to youtube videos them. i use them at the gym they are fantastic and i love the range on them and the fact they don't have the cord

Purchased in December 2018 at eBay for $200.00.