Apple AirPods

Apple AirPods (page 3 of 17)

2nd Gen and 1st Gen

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Zanx

ZanxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sleek as.

Purchased the airpod a month ago. Pretty satisfied with the product. Only wish they had a volume feature as well on the physical airpod but not fussed.

I listen to everything on the airpods. From rave music to basic pop music, the airpods just make them sounds all pretty neat.

The airpods are made for physical activities so that you won't have a cord dangling around your found while doing these activities. Life saver.

Extremely satisfied with the sound volume, Max volume doesn't blow out my eardrums.

The wireless range lasts as far as it needs to be. If you have a airpods, your phone is bound to be nearby hence doing its job.

Joey99

Joey99Sydney, NSW

Amazing Quality and Ease of Use

Easy to use, just turn on and connect via Bluetooth for the first time. After that, automatically connects when detects your phone. Great sound quality and microphone picks up voice very clearly. Battery life lasts days so scarcely charge the headphones.

Duo

DuoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect partner with my iphone

I have purchased and tried tons of wireless earphones but no one can be compared to my airpods. Perfect connection with the iphone and no lag has been experienced since the first day. The only drawback might be the overpricing but still acceptable.

David Canberra

David CanberraCanberra

They lasted almost 2.5 years

They're not perfect, they sometimes requires some resetting and are frustrating but overall I think I got my $229 value after heavy continual use since December 2016 (got them day of release).

Alas, after almost 2.5 years they have died. I'll be buying another pair and hoping the bluetooth connection is a little better.

Hugh Jazz

Hugh JazzWollongong

Did not fit

Would not fit so kept falling out with minor movement. Could not get a refund either from Apple store as they would not accept it as a valid return reason

zoe

zoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very convenient

I first worried the AirPods would be so easy to fall out, but it is not quite actually. I love how easy it can be use and you no longer need to get control by an electric wire. Heard of a news saying using the AirPods would get cancer, so would not recommend people buying it now.

ksta

ksta

Love these

I usually use these to listen to music on my phone or laptop and they are so handy and easy to use as they connect easily via bluetooth. I often walk with these and have had no problems and as they are wireless and do not have a cord, they never get tangled up like my other earphones. I am very happy with the volume and sound quality of these and it is so handy that you can see the battery life of each airpod and also the case. The battery life is fairly long, around 4-5 hours of listening time before they need to be charged again. I haven't had any problems with the wireless range of the headphones and they never seem to disconnect if I do go into the next room.

Sunny D. Syem

Sunny D. SyemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really like it

I listen to mostly songs with heavy bass and i gotta say it’s really good almost better than i expected. however these earbuds are not suitable for running depending on the shape of year you have but if you are just chilling, these feel like they aren’t even in your ears. the sound is really good too with very little to almost no lag when watching youtube.

Ethan R

Ethan RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good product

I use then for listing to youtube videos them. i use them at the gym they are fantastic and i love the range on them and the fact they don't have the cord

Chloe C.

Chloe C.Sydney, NSW

In love with them!!!!!

I recently got these headphone for my birthday and I am very happy and pleased with them! They come in light and compact casing and are very easy to use. They also stay paired with your phone, they don't continually disconnect. I find the audio quality to be fairly good and the wireless range allows me to walk in the next room and still be connected. My only issue would be to be careful if you want them for exercise as they can sometimes come a bit loose in the ear and sometimes need to be readjusted to avoid slipping.

Tcham38

Tcham38Darling Downs, QLD

Can’t live without !

I listen to EVERYTHING on my AirPods. I never take them out at home or at the gym. and highly recommend for those who love to jog, walk the dog, exercise etc.

shan

shanCronulla

First gen was great, second gen is amazing

I have been using the first gen AirPods for over two years and upgraded. They are even better. Ability to use Siri without touching anything is just awesome.

People regularly ask if they fall out. In over two years, they have fell out once (because I didn’t have them in properly).

I have bought many headsets. The AirPods are the only ones I would recommend with no hesitation.

Only concern is battery life, previous ones were running at 1/2 battery life after 1.5 years. Considering they were used daily, it’s no drama, but a slight annoyance.

Christie H

Christie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them, so much easier than the corded ones!

I got given these for Christmas and I love them. At the gym they are fantastic and so much easier without the cord. They are so helpful driving also because you can double tap the side of them and use siri. “Hey Siri, send a text message” etc while driving.

Maddy

MaddyIllawarra, NSW

Cord Free Loving

My Apple Airpods are the best purchase i have ever made. Will never go back to cord earphones again. They are so easy to connect and use, the charging case is amazing and the battery life lasts me a week plus!

Reece

Reece

Really good but..

These earphones are extremely good but cost a lot of money. You can expect that i guess but i don't want to empty my wallet like i did. I would recommend buying if you have the budget. Sound quality is great and the battery life is absolutely amazing.

Great product

Really good set of ear buds, can hear very clear while talking on the phone and they have a good range, have never fallen out during physical activity or exercise

Angel

AngelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love them!

When these first came out I decided against buying them thinking they would easily fall out of my ears or be easy to lose. After buying a cheaper different brand which stopped working after a few months I decided to give them a go and I’m so glad I did. They are comfortable to wear, haven’t fallen out and the sound quality is good. Can highly recommend :-)

Tay

TayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GOOD but..

These are really amazing to use for the first week, the novelty does wear off after this however. Whist they are practical, they are easy to fall out of my ears. I have lost one for a few days before. It was in the couch so be careful and make sure they fit your ears right. I wanted to go running with them but im worried now.

Irina

IrinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The BEST !!! Love it!!

I would definitely recommend this product. Great quality, great sound ! Can watch from distance and do something Else at the same time. They are so comfy, never fell out of your ears. Fantastic!

Ricky

Ricky

Simple elegance

these work so well! great for when you dont want to be stuck to your device. can watch from far away and get other things done while using them. they connect so quick and last for as long as needed! the case is probably one of the best inventions! quick charging too!