Apple EarPods

Apple EarPods (page 2 of 4)

MPN: MNHF2FE/A

Good quality and inexpensive

These earphones are great !! I use them on a daily basis and they provide great sound quality for a good price as well. I have always repurchased them and will continue to. They last a decently long time if taken care of and do not need replacements often but they are not expensive

Date PurchasedMar 2018

good sound

thes earphones have always been my favourite very good for every day use and they dont seem to get as tangled anymore which helps there durability however i do have to replace these almost every year due to losing them or them breaking maybe a protective case would help them last longer

Can’t live without these

Purchased these using afterpay from office works. Super happy I did. Worth every dollar. Battery lasts ages and they are really comfy to wear. Love being able to answer my phone and talk without wind interference on my power walks all while my phones in my pocket. Easy to connect up to all Apple devices too. Great product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Quality differs

I have gone through about 5 pairs of earphones in the past couple of years. They work well! Lasted through the wash, the quality was good too. Recently I bought a new pair as my old ones finally broke. This pair broke on the first day - the material seems different. A lot thinner, stretchier, and more prone to breaking. I was refunded and got a replacement which broke within a week. Very disappointed. Apple earphones used to be good, but the quality has disappeared recently with whatever new material they are producing with.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Favourite headphones

Overall the apple EarPods are great headphones, especially since they come included with iPods and iPhones. Sound is of a good quality and they stay in your ears well. Only downside is that they don’t last that long which is disappointing given they are fairly expensive when buying them standalone

Good Quality Sound

The sound quality is great through these headphones. However, they tangle pretty quickly. They are much easier to untangle than older versions. Also, if you find yourself in a situation where you need the end of your headphones to have an aux, like say if you try to plug them into your laptop, you're straight out of luck

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Good product but could use some improvements.

Overall the Apple EarPods are a high quality product. However, they have a few setbacks. They become tangled very easily and can take some time to untangle. They also become very dirty over time & hard to clean. Sound quality is good. Design is generally good. Nice, neat design but can feel slightly uncomfortable in your ears after a while. Compared to other similar products I've tried these are the best.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Good for the price

These are supposed to be the best earphones bundled with a phone. The main problem with them is that they are not very sturdy and are prone to break. That said, I usually buy these if I want cheap earbuds, mainly because of the design. I can't wear in ear monitors and the usual round buds aren't as comfortable or as good, in this price range. Take them for what they are - a cheapish earbud. But they're pretty good value if you take care of them.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

The best earphones that are bundled with a phone

The EarPods are by far the most comfortable and most high quality earphone I've used out of the box. Their sound signature is not for everyone (I personally prefer a more neutral response) but they are perfect for everyday listening outdoors where you're not going to notice as much as listening in a silent room.

Very Disappointed

I can’t keep them in my ears because they don’t fit. And they hurt my ears if I try to put them in and wear them. So I really can’t use them. They came with my iPhone 7 Plus. I see they are charging 150 to buy these separately. Pretty disappointing.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Decent Earphones from Apple

The Apple EarPods are amazing for listening to any sort of music. They are made well and the sound quality I swear was made to be perfect. They're a decent price to pay for amazing sound. They fit in your pocket, you can use them anywhere and with the microphone on the cable it makes it even to make phone calls on your mobile as well. Decent earphones from Apple.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Just perfect

Love the bass and the clearness of the sound. Will last a long time and is easy on the ears.
Fits my ear well. I bought an additional one for the computer and it is good to see even movies with it. Love it, love it love it, love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Love them can’t go anywhere without them

Absolutely love these earbuds, the sound is unreal very well built, very robust never seem to get damaged, great bass, I never go anywhere without them, fit in your pocket, great for making calls as well very clear and don’t seem to be affected by wind or back ground noise, very happy :)

Date PurchasedSep 2018

They do the trick!

Whenever I use a pair of earphones that aren't the apple ones, I miss the apple ones immediately. The sound quality I feel has improved over the years, as well as the durability of the earpods. I've had my current pair for several months and I'm not delicate with them, I bunch them up, I yank them around, stuffing them into my backback or wallet or pocket and they're still going strong! I remember years back when a pair of apple earpods wouldn't last very long at all and you were stuck with the annoying prospect of having to fork over money for another pair (yet again) or surrender to the lesser quality of a cheaper pair from a different brand. Not anymore it looks like! They're more expensive but it's a worthy price to pay, for sound, strength and overall ability.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

They don’t last long.....

I’m on my second pair of these, after my first pair that stopped working I went to JBhifi to buy some more (overpriced) and it has only been 2 months and one of the earplugs has stopped producing noise. I won’t bother with these again, although now there’s the fact that I can’t use another brand on my iPhone without using the crappy adapter (which will likely break) as apple removed the headphone jack. These headphones are great at first but unfortunately they just do NOT last with daily use........not recommend.

Meh.

These headphones collect dirt and grime easily. They don’t sit easily in my ears either. They keep falling out and kind of hurt a little too. The audio quality is okay but not at all what you would expect when you see it costs $45 (to buy them separately). The cable also started to fray after maybe a few months. I don’t use my headphones much and I’m not rough with them either. I keep them in a small pouch in my bag and still they didn’t hold up well. I’m really not happy. As I mentioned in another review for headphones, you can buy much more inexpensive headphones in the States and they last for years (and the audio quality is comparable or better). Once again, skip these.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Definitely do the job

Got these headphones after having spent a couple of years with really bad ones. The change was very noticeable. Great sound quality for a range of sounds, do isolate from exterior sounds a bit, but could probably do better in that aspect. That being said, it is a great pair of headphones for a reasonable price.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Fits in ears perfectly

I've never been a fan of Apple but these earphones truly impressed me. They aren't in-ear pods but it stills fits in my ear so snugly and comfortably. Doesn't seem to tangle as much as my other earphones as well. It delivers a nice crisp sound comparable to over-ear headphones.

Good gym earphones

These earphones fit perfectly in my ear which make them very useful to use at the gym when running or doing other physical activities. The quality is not great but defiantly good for the low price point and is not very important when used somewhere like the gym. One drawback is that they are not waterproof and can often die in one earphone after being exposed to water or sweat multiple times.

Worth the price tag

These headphones are really expensive, however I personally can vouch for them and say with confidence that it is worth the price tag. The sound is not spectacular, but adequate enough for everyday used, however what makes them excellent is their ability to be transport around when doing activities such as exercising, making it worth it if you are a person that is on the move alot.