Apple EarPods

Apple EarPods

MPNs: A1748-HEADSET-2X, A1748-HEADSET-3X, BNDL-KHMD827 and 5 more
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
Horsesrule
Horsesrule

Would highly recommend

Great earphones have lasted me for a year with no issues at all. Would highly recommend it for casual headphone users who listen to music daily. Audio quality is clear and works perfectly.

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks.

Alex P.
Alex P.

Good enough for the price! Typical Apple cables are cheap and thin.

These headphones are not as good as the airpods but they're fine for just throwing in your bag as you go to and from work. They are not good for exercise in my opinion as they fall out and the cables get in the way. As a plus, the microphone is great for Zoom / Skype / Facetime calls.

Purchased in February 2020 at eBay for $21.99.

Anil P.
Anil P.Sydney, NSW

Simple and good

These are the most basic earphones by apple that comes with phones yet are better than many other brands that specialise in music. I have been using them and like them as always

Advocate
AdvocateSydney, NSW

Best EarPods I have ever owned

Excellent sound quality, super fast charge and they last longer than any other earpod I have had. Very happy with this product. Only downside is that can pop out from time to time.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

Liam V.
Liam V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic little thing!

Bought a pair at Officeworks near Melbourne Central, and for the $48 i spent on them, they were absolutely fantastic, and provided the bass id expect from $200 pairs i've had in the past. Definitely recommend these for a quick fix!

Purchased in August 2019 for $48.00.

Kevin N.
Kevin N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenience at its finest

These pairs are found in every unboxing of an apple smart device such as iPhones and iPads. These earphones have a balance of mid highs and lows to augment a pleasing experience. Although these earphones lack wireless connectivity, they were clearly designed to carry out their purpose...which is to deliver music to their user's ears simply by plugging it into a device. No "connection failed," no "device not found."

Purchased in November 2018 at Catch for $32.00.

ablelisax
ablelisaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Complaints

This is my everyday use and it's just so convenient. I got it with my phone, and it's a pair of responsive (controls and connection) earphones. I will say sound quality isn't the best, and it sucks that you can't get lossless and high-res audio especially with the fact that it connects through the lightning port since my X doesn't have a headphone jack but I don't really mind much, it's convenient. It's not really worth it when you get it alone though I will say, it's like similar quality to some $10-20 earphones but it's aesthetic is great.

Purchased in October 2017 at Apple Physical store.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
James M.
James M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good value

A quality durable pair of headphones that have been tested to the limit and haven't broken down. Decent sound quality with decent bass brings out the life in music which cheaper flimsier headphones can't.

Purchased in August 2017.

Jen A
Jen AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My favourite things in the worlddd!!!

I've been using this product for so long and it's the best! I use these headphones to listen to absolutely everything! For music, movies, anything! I can easily use them whilst working, studying and working out without them falling out due to their perfect shape that holds in your ears. I am highly satisfied with this product and will never not own these! Highly highly recommend!

Purchased in August 2017 at Apple Store Australia.

Britt S
Britt SGeelong

Great staff!

I got these headphones from the Harvey Norman in Corio. Not only is the product awesome but the store is just amazing. Great staff, never a quick visit cause there’s always something to look at! Quality items and quality experience. Harvey Norman is always my go to store for literally everything! A very happy and regular customer. Will be back often

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Paige
Paige

Can’t live without them!

I love the shape of these earphones compared to the old model. They stay better when engaging in physical activities and are much more comfortable even when lying down. I really like the sound quality and I like that there is a button on the cord for volume control. However, I have found that they break quickly.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Guneet
GuneetSydney

Awesome product

Apple earpods are a great buy. Some myt think its pricey and its totally worth it. Bought it last year to use it under my bike helmet as i love riding bike with music on. Pods charges to 100% in 15 minutes. Very clear music. Battery life is good too. MUST BUY.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Elizabeth
ElizabethNERINGLA

Expensive for an earbud but still good nonetheless

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Jasmine P
Jasmine PParrearra

Great! Can’t live without them!

Really great quality. I decided to purchase another pair after losing the last pair I had. I’m very impressed with the sound and comfort of these earphones. Use them everyday at the gym and can’t live without them. Would highly recommend to anyone who isn’t looking for a wireless option.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Charlotte
CharlotteLaunceston

Love them

I love the Apple EarPods I have. I listen to music and YouTube videos and the quality is great. I can hear things clearly but they do break easily. I can't run with mine in or do physical activity because they just fall out of my ears. The volume is good and is easily adjustable.

Date PurchasedDec 2017