Apple EarPods

Apple EarPods (page 3 of 3)

MPNs: A1748-HEADSET-2X, A1748-HEADSET-3X, BNDL-KHMD827 and 5 more
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
Dan C.
Dan C.Sydney

Great for what they are

Apple earphones back in the day used to sound quite bad and were never worth keeping. However, the Apple EarPods are much improved and are genuinely good to use for everyday consumer use. I enjoy the balance of frequencies with this product, and these ear pods tend to have a much cleaner bass response than other earphones that go inside the ear. The design is really comfortable as well. They won't rival expensive over-the-ear headphones but they aren't meant to. Compared to similar products, I think they're the best of the bunch.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Zac W
Zac WRObina

Apple done it again

I got my because they are included in the box with a iPhone i haven't used better ear pods than the ones apple supply they don't tangle up like the older ones the remote on this is great so you done need to get your iPhone out to play/pause skip or volume up/down.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Lily Freeman
Lily Freeman

My Go To!

I love he sound quality and durability of these bad boys.
They've been put through the wash and still survived, producing crystal clear sound.
The controller on them also makes for easy and user friendly listening that I find unparalleled for the pricing.
Also great for in ear use in sound checks.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
brian allen
brian allenCanberra

My iPod and my apple ear pods

Until I got the apple pods I had no ID how cool this product truely is perfectly designed for the ears clarity is unbelievable the fit is truely ingenious all apple products are state of the art and innovative . and the rest of the world is simply trying too catch up

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Helena
Helena

Love them

The only earphones that I trust with my phone. I have tried other earphone and they always don’t quite work either they stop and start my music or they break the next day. These are the only one I feel last very long and work very good. Would recommend !

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Hashihon
HashihonSippy Downs

Love it love it

I love these ear phones. They may look like just normal earphones but they contain so many great functions. I really appreciate their microphone function, and I use it all the time! Of course it cannot live up to legit microphone but still it does a really good job. I will probably purchase them again if my current ones break.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jess Turner
Jess TurnerSydney

Super good!

These are the only headphones that fit inside my ear! They are so comfortable that I feel like sometimes I'm not even wearing them. Mine have lasted many years and still have the same great quality since their purchase date. Just a bit annoying that they constantly get tangled in my pocket.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
lucamac
lucamacMelbourne

Not bad in-ear phones for the price

I bought another pair of these after losing the pair that came with my iphone because they're pretty good and have lasted better than other brands of headphones that were more expensive. I use them when taking my larger bluetooth headphones on PT isn't convenient and while the sound is definitely different, they're fine for podcasts and non-bass heavy music. The quality you'd expect from apple products really.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Gin
GinAustralia

Doesn't fall out, comfortable and simplistic clean design.

In my opinion Apple earpods has the best design in the earphone market, with its simplistic white design. The shape of the earpods also allows a good sound quality and fits comfortably in the ear without any itching or irritation that something is there. I run and workout with the earpods and even jumping jacks and it has never fell out. It has been roughly pulled out accidentally from my laptop or phone but is still working perfectly. A great purchase!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Jane
JaneBrisbane

Not terrible but it amazing

I personally enjoy these earphones, they don't supply the most amazing bass or anything but one thing I like is that you get a great sounds experience thanks to the designs of them without having to wear in ear headphones. Their my default and what I'd recommend on a cheap budget

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Taz
TazKuraby

Exciting addition to Apple family

Very good headphones for apple iphone, seemless connectivity, not interfering, no wires, the case is magic it shows you battery indicator, fits great in ear does not fall out , very good sound quality.Great battery life, aesthetically pleasing , charges very quickly, battery prompt comes up on device .I got a bright colored silicon sleeve for it because the case is small and white.
Cost is comparable to other bluetooth headphones, my purchase was form JB hi FI,
5 *****

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Andrew Kelly
Andrew KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy

These really are the original and the best. So comfortable to wear and don't fall out. The quality of audio is really good and the microphone works well for making voice calls. They are durable and stylish to wear. You can not go wrong with these ear phones at all.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Sam
SamMelbourne

Essential!

So clear, so comfortable. I have family interstate and so pop these in for a regular (long!) chats with my mum & sister whilst I do my house chores! I had cheaper ones in the past, but the sound wasn't great and was annoying. The quality is great, the sound is clear and the microphone works perfectly. I bought a pair for my mum for Mother's Day so she can chat to me even more easily too!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Mark
Mark

My favorite.

These headphones are excellent because they provide incredible sounds and feel comfortable. The microphone doesn't work with my PlayStation controller which is a negative, however they are the only headphones I can wear for hours without getting a headache.

The microphone remote doe not work with Android phones, only play and pause.

Date PurchasedMay 2017