Apple EarPods

Apple EarPods (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: A1748-HEADSET-2X, A1748-HEADSET-3X, BNDL-KHMD827 and 5 more
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
Jayson L
Jayson LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good sound quality, convenient!

These earphones are often looked down upon. Sure, they might not offer the best audio quality and the bass is pretty weak in comparison to noise-isolating IEMs.

I use mine mainly on the go, listening to podcasts, listening to videos on my laptop and for voice calls on my phone. For these purposes I have no complaints. Build quality is decent and I have no qualms with throwing them in my bag without a case.

Minor issue - they are prone to becoming tangled sometimes, given their rubbery finish on the cords.

Overall, recommended purchase, just don't expect audiophile sound quality!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Trang N
Trang NMElbourne

Good for everyday and casual users.

I use it generally when travelling on the train and sometimes at home. Sound is very average. I feel like its just good for everday general use for people who don't really care about the quality. Probably not worth the price tag, but if it comes free with the phone then why not.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Dan C.
Dan C.Sydney

Great for what they are

Apple earphones back in the day used to sound quite bad and were never worth keeping. However, the Apple EarPods are much improved and are genuinely good to use for everyday consumer use. I enjoy the balance of frequencies with this product, and these ear pods tend to have a much cleaner bass response than other earphones that go inside the ear. The design is really comfortable as well. They won't rival expensive over-the-ear headphones but they aren't meant to. Compared to similar products, I think they're the best of the bunch.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
brian allen
brian allenCanberra

My iPod and my apple ear pods

Until I got the apple pods I had no ID how cool this product truely is perfectly designed for the ears clarity is unbelievable the fit is truely ingenious all apple products are state of the art and innovative . and the rest of the world is simply trying too catch up

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Wired Headphones

Find out how Apple EarPods compares to other Wired Headphones

Jess Turner
Jess TurnerSydney

Super good!

These are the only headphones that fit inside my ear! They are so comfortable that I feel like sometimes I'm not even wearing them. Mine have lasted many years and still have the same great quality since their purchase date. Just a bit annoying that they constantly get tangled in my pocket.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
lucamac
lucamacMelbourne

Not bad in-ear phones for the price

I bought another pair of these after losing the pair that came with my iphone because they're pretty good and have lasted better than other brands of headphones that were more expensive. I use them when taking my larger bluetooth headphones on PT isn't convenient and while the sound is definitely different, they're fine for podcasts and non-bass heavy music. The quality you'd expect from apple products really.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Jane
JaneBrisbane

Not terrible but it amazing

I personally enjoy these earphones, they don't supply the most amazing bass or anything but one thing I like is that you get a great sounds experience thanks to the designs of them without having to wear in ear headphones. Their my default and what I'd recommend on a cheap budget

Date PurchasedApr 2017