Apple EarPods

Apple EarPods

MPNs: A1748-HEADSET-2X, A1748-HEADSET-3X, BNDL-KHMD827 and 5 more
See the Best Wired Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
Horsesrule
Horsesrule

Would highly recommend

Great earphones have lasted me for a year with no issues at all. Would highly recommend it for casual headphone users who listen to music daily. Audio quality is clear and works perfectly.

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks.

Anil P.
Anil P.Sydney, NSW

Simple and good

These are the most basic earphones by apple that comes with phones yet are better than many other brands that specialise in music. I have been using them and like them as always

Advocate
AdvocateSydney, NSW

Best EarPods I have ever owned

Excellent sound quality, super fast charge and they last longer than any other earpod I have had. Very happy with this product. Only downside is that can pop out from time to time.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

Jen A
Jen AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My favourite things in the worlddd!!!

I've been using this product for so long and it's the best! I use these headphones to listen to absolutely everything! For music, movies, anything! I can easily use them whilst working, studying and working out without them falling out due to their perfect shape that holds in your ears. I am highly satisfied with this product and will never not own these! Highly highly recommend!

Purchased in August 2017 at Apple Store Australia.

Britt S
Britt SGeelong

Great staff!

I got these headphones from the Harvey Norman in Corio. Not only is the product awesome but the store is just amazing. Great staff, never a quick visit cause there’s always something to look at! Quality items and quality experience. Harvey Norman is always my go to store for literally everything! A very happy and regular customer. Will be back often

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Guneet
GuneetSydney

Awesome product

Apple earpods are a great buy. Some myt think its pricey and its totally worth it. Bought it last year to use it under my bike helmet as i love riding bike with music on. Pods charges to 100% in 15 minutes. Very clear music. Battery life is good too. MUST BUY.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Elizabeth
ElizabethNERINGLA

Expensive for an earbud but still good nonetheless

Jodie
JodieNSW

Great headphones

Great quality & do the job
High quality sound delivery
Stylish & sleek, lightweight & portable, sexy & fun.
Head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone head phone

Sarah P
Sarah PCairns

I love these, never getting other headphones again

As someone who uses headphones often, and has done for years, honestly these are my favourite that I’ve ever had. I love them! The sound quality is great, they are comfortable by headphone standards and they last forever! I don’t think I’ll buy a different pair ever again. They do have a higher price tag when compared to similar style headphones on the market, but I honestly think it’s worth it. If you spend $5 every couple of months for cheap ones, you might as well fork out for ones that are going to last, plus the sound quality in these is so much better than cheaper knock offs or brands. I highly recommend these!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Siah
SiahMelbourne

Very comfortable and good sounds quality.

These EarPods are great compare to other headphones, I like the design of it because it never fell off my ear, the quality of the sounds is very good, the durability of the earpods is a bit questionable but I still like it. Overall it's just a fantastic headphones to have, except for the durability, I'm fine with most of it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
OnlineConsumer1
OnlineConsumer1AU

Great Sound, Comfortable, Easy

Wireless, easy to use, keep a good charge, and have great sound. You just have to be mindful of keeping the pair together and always putting them back in their case where they charge. The benefit of these vs the over the ear kind (we have Bose wireless noise cancelling as well) is that you can still be involved in conversations happening around you, which is helpful. Overall, absolutely worth it.

J L
J LMelbourne

Good quality and inexpensive

These earphones are great !! I use them on a daily basis and they provide great sound quality for a good price as well. I have always repurchased them and will continue to. They last a decently long time if taken care of and do not need replacements often but they are not expensive

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Kerub
KerubVictoria, 3156

Can’t live without these

Purchased these using afterpay from office works. Super happy I did. Worth every dollar. Battery lasts ages and they are really comfy to wear. Love being able to answer my phone and talk without wind interference on my power walks all while my phones in my pocket. Easy to connect up to all Apple devices too. Great product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
AGT
AGTSydney, NSW

Just perfect

Love the bass and the clearness of the sound. Will last a long time and is easy on the ears.
Fits my ear well. I bought an additional one for the computer and it is good to see even movies with it. Love it, love it love it, love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Brad King
Brad King

Love them can’t go anywhere without them

Absolutely love these earbuds, the sound is unreal very well built, very robust never seem to get damaged, great bass, I never go anywhere without them, fit in your pocket, great for making calls as well very clear and don’t seem to be affected by wind or back ground noise, very happy :)

Date PurchasedSept 2018