Apple iMac Pro

Apple iMac Pro

1.0 from 1 review

incredibly expensive, doesn't worse this money at all.

24/02/ 2019 I bought a brand new iMac Pro+AppleCare for Mac from local retailer (JB HI FI) with promised delivery by 08-12/03/2019. Actually, I got it 26/03/2019. The same day I discovered that my computer didn't have AppleCare for Mac. I contacted Apple support and retailer and I was promised to get this issue resolved as soon as possible (Case ID 100805680026). I contacted Apple support, retail store several times but nothing had happened. On 27th of March 2019 I just got refund for Apple Care!!!The same day I got an issue with my computer (microphone stopped working) Case ID 100804656057. Also, I had to reboot Mac OS and restore all information etc. This computer I used for filmmaking production and photo retouching . The system slows down, quits unexpectedly, apps got freezing very often. I asked for Apple assistance and after being redirected 5 times from one Apple assistant to another for 2 day and talking on the phone with 3 persons over 4 hours (including seniour manager) I haven't got any solution. For what did I pay $10K+? I don't know. It is really terrible service for such a big corporation as Apple. I have never ever expected to get such a poor service and wrong 'high-end' product from Apple. 100%, it's not such a high quality device as it was advertised.