Apple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi

Apple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi

32GB and 128GB

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shan

ShanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value at the Right Price

I had to replace my son's iPad as his previous Apple ipad had a problem with his battery after 6 years.I think this is a great size tablet for school kids needs. Since I have been using Apple products for a very long time so I know they are well made, reliable and last a very long time. As a plus I am much more comfortable with Apple software and IOS compared to non-Apple products.This iPad feels like a very solid tablet that can be held easily for hours without it getting uncomfortable. Great quality camera. I always use decent iPad case/cover and screen protector for more protection.

Purchased in December 2018 at Costco for $439.99.

Camera
Night Photography Quality
Video Quality
Rear Camera Quality
Front (Selfie) Camera Quality

spider

spiderMelbourne

Value for money

I bought the basic 32 gig iPad, as a backup. In my opinion it’s great value for money. Does exactly what it claims. It’s my 5th iPad. This like the others has never had a technical problem, I no longer buy the care package. It does not have a top of the range screen presence, but I find it suits me.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $497.00.

Simon C

Simon CPerth

Great tablet - competitively priced

I bought this tablet at an excellent price at JB Hi-Fi and I'm very happy with the value for money. While Apple phones are expensive compared to Android I think their tablets are well priced. This iPad is lightweight and powerful and is great for every day family and school use.

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $398.00.

Camera
Night Photography Quality
Video Quality
Rear Camera Quality
Front (Selfie) Camera Quality
Sushi

SushiSydney

All good, battery life should be improved

All good from apple, reliable sturdy tablet, no complaints so far, but battery life could be improved. Covers are way out of touch and expensive, just use the gecko covers of iPad Air 1st generations, all iPad air are same size

Sheila

SheilaPerth

My everything

Great for all my mail and calendar acts as my personal diary
Use for webinars and communication on the go..able to research when away from iMac desktop so all connected and to iPhone
Asset to my online business easy to carry fits nicely in my tote or backpack.
Imaging excellent for photos.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

tan

tanIpswich

great

bought this ipad for my daughter and she loves it she can watch her shows on it find everything she needs for school projects and also has purchased wireless headphones so she can listen to her music she has also discovered that she can now stay in touch with her friends online worth every penny

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Pinekin42

Pinekin42Cherrybrook

Practical and functional

Great and easy to use this device makes navigating easy. The keypad is great and the ability to move between different keypads is a breeze. The home button is well located and charging is simple and quick. Apple’s updates however’ are not always helpful and in some cases some functions can be harder to use than before. Overall I am very happy with my iPad.

rick

rick

works awesome

i have been using apple for yeas and i will keep using apple down side is the battery doesn't last as long as i thought it would. I used my old ipad and it was lot better with battery and lasted a lot longer then then the new ipad. Worth it quality wise yes not at the price though.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Anisha P.

Anisha P.

Amazing tablet.

I love this iPad simply because I can do anything on it when I want to. The battery life is amazing and it charges fairly well. I use my iPad for day-to-day use. You can watch movies and videos, take photos. Depending on what type of storage you get, it always works well because you can also get additional storage for just a few bucks. Great product.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
hahudson

hahudson

Very good

It works well I would like more memory but it works well and has not had many issues. It’s very stable does not lock up often. Has plenty of support you can take it to the apple store if you have any issues. They are normally very helpful. Well built

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Mel H

Mel HAU

Plenty of space, lightweight

Good, lightweight tablet for all your personal needs. I find that I have more than enough space on it for all the apps, music and photos I may want on it. The screen is clear and crisp. The camera could be a bit better, but does get some good images. Great for hanging on the sofa or in bed with some Netflix!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Taylah

TaylahColac

Perfect iPad

This iPad is the best! Every time I use it, pigs so fast! In fact, I'm writing this review on it now! Love it for use of Facebook, Instagram and all those social networks. I would recommend buying this iPad because it is great use for all your needs. Great work Apple!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Horton

HortonBulleen

Been using for years still great

These days I mostly just use the iPad for when I travel. Its been to every state and to many countries too. I can do all mt emails, hotel booking, banking and entertainment on it. The screen still looks great compared to others I see. Battery is good but not quite as strong as when it was new. I really like it

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Athulya Andrews

Athulya Andrewsmelbourne

Perfectly fits my purpose

Even though I thought a lot about getting an iPad with WiFi only, it has completely taken away all my doubts. This is much cheaper than cellular and fits all my browsing needs. Easy to carry. But I miss a quality camera, still it gives a good performance for what you pay.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Patrice1312

Patrice1312melbourne

Cant fault Apple again

Love this device. It complements my IPhone beautifully and integrates and streams everything between both devices. Its been a great tool to travel and work with and the price point is great. Its a simple gadget which I can't live without in my everyday life. It has a great battery life and lasts easily all day for me. It takes amazing photos and facetime is a breeze with such a portable device. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
KRG

KRGPerth

Mixed Thoughts

I bought an ipad 6th edition for university, but found a majority of apps were unavailable or displayed incorrectly and formatting between a laptop and ipad to be very difficult despite having the same programs and sharing accounts. The display is better and the ipad its self is smaller with few good features but overall shouldve looked into other products

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

gravina

gravinaQueensland, 4223

Nice and light though the wifi has stopped working

I like the feel of the apple iPad. While I have an iPhone 6s PLUS and barely use my iPad .The wifi has stoped working and is not good so I am in the process of fixing that with apple store let's see if they fix it for me or provide a new one.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

BGA

BGA

Great item

The apple iPad is a great tool to work and travel with a beautiful family that has been a great tool to help you with the work times and the great day of the year and the best travel experience and a beautiful day technology and a wonderful work time in a family of family and a family of technology.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Brent

BrentVictoria, 3752

Personally I like my iPad. It does the job and keeps my nieces entertained.

Like i said, personally I like my iPad. It does the job and keeps my nieces entertained when they visit, It’s also good for streaming movies that my wife doesn’t want to watch whilst in bed. We did have an Asus tablet once but iPads are just way easier to use than android tablets (well for me anyway).

Date PurchasedNov 2017

ellie

ellieYOUNG

It works well for me, though feels less "sturdy" that my previous Ipad models

I always choose Apple products as I find their interface nice, clean and easy to use. This was the case for this Ipad and some of the positives of this model. I have had a few freezing issues, but no more really than my other ipad. I think it's more to do with me using it a lot and having a lot open as opposed to this model. It does feel less sturdy than my previous models and seems to damage more easy though.

See all Apple iPad (5th Generation) reviews