Apple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi

Apple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi

MPNs: KHIPADAIR3128WSIL and KHIPADAIR332WSIL

All good, battery life should be improved

All good from apple, reliable sturdy tablet, no complaints so far, but battery life could be improved. Covers are way out of touch and expensive, just use the gecko covers of iPad Air 1st generations, all iPad air are same size

My everything

Great for all my mail and calendar acts as my personal diary
Use for webinars and communication on the go..able to research when away from iMac desktop so all connected and to iPhone
Asset to my online business easy to carry fits nicely in my tote or backpack.
Imaging excellent for photos.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

great

bought this ipad for my daughter and she loves it she can watch her shows on it find everything she needs for school projects and also has purchased wireless headphones so she can listen to her music she has also discovered that she can now stay in touch with her friends online worth every penny

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Practical and functional

Great and easy to use this device makes navigating easy. The keypad is great and the ability to move between different keypads is a breeze. The home button is well located and charging is simple and quick. Apple’s updates however’ are not always helpful and in some cases some functions can be harder to use than before. Overall I am very happy with my iPad.

works awesome

i have been using apple for yeas and i will keep using apple down side is the battery doesn't last as long as i thought it would. I used my old ipad and it was lot better with battery and lasted a lot longer then then the new ipad. Worth it quality wise yes not at the price though.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Amazing tablet.

I love this iPad simply because I can do anything on it when I want to. The battery life is amazing and it charges fairly well. I use my iPad for day-to-day use. You can watch movies and videos, take photos. Depending on what type of storage you get, it always works well because you can also get additional storage for just a few bucks. Great product.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Very good

It works well I would like more memory but it works well and has not had many issues. It’s very stable does not lock up often. Has plenty of support you can take it to the apple store if you have any issues. They are normally very helpful. Well built

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Plenty of space, lightweight

Good, lightweight tablet for all your personal needs. I find that I have more than enough space on it for all the apps, music and photos I may want on it. The screen is clear and crisp. The camera could be a bit better, but does get some good images. Great for hanging on the sofa or in bed with some Netflix!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Perfect iPad

This iPad is the best! Every time I use it, pigs so fast! In fact, I'm writing this review on it now! Love it for use of Facebook, Instagram and all those social networks. I would recommend buying this iPad because it is great use for all your needs. Great work Apple!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Been using for years still great

These days I mostly just use the iPad for when I travel. Its been to every state and to many countries too. I can do all mt emails, hotel booking, banking and entertainment on it. The screen still looks great compared to others I see. Battery is good but not quite as strong as when it was new. I really like it

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Perfectly fits my purpose

Even though I thought a lot about getting an iPad with WiFi only, it has completely taken away all my doubts. This is much cheaper than cellular and fits all my browsing needs. Easy to carry. But I miss a quality camera, still it gives a good performance for what you pay.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Cant fault Apple again

Love this device. It complements my IPhone beautifully and integrates and streams everything between both devices. Its been a great tool to travel and work with and the price point is great. Its a simple gadget which I can't live without in my everyday life. It has a great battery life and lasts easily all day for me. It takes amazing photos and facetime is a breeze with such a portable device. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Mixed Thoughts

I bought an ipad 6th edition for university, but found a majority of apps were unavailable or displayed incorrectly and formatting between a laptop and ipad to be very difficult despite having the same programs and sharing accounts. The display is better and the ipad its self is smaller with few good features but overall shouldve looked into other products

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Nice and light though the wifi has stopped working

I like the feel of the apple iPad. While I have an iPhone 6s PLUS and barely use my iPad .The wifi has stoped working and is not good so I am in the process of fixing that with apple store let's see if they fix it for me or provide a new one.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Great item

The apple iPad is a great tool to work and travel with a beautiful family that has been a great tool to help you with the work times and the great day of the year and the best travel experience and a beautiful day technology and a wonderful work time in a family of family and a family of technology.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Personally I like my iPad. It does the job and keeps my nieces entertained.

Like i said, personally I like my iPad. It does the job and keeps my nieces entertained when they visit, It’s also good for streaming movies that my wife doesn’t want to watch whilst in bed. We did have an Asus tablet once but iPads are just way easier to use than android tablets (well for me anyway).

Date PurchasedNov 2017

It works well for me, though feels less "sturdy" that my previous Ipad models

I always choose Apple products as I find their interface nice, clean and easy to use. This was the case for this Ipad and some of the positives of this model. I have had a few freezing issues, but no more really than my other ipad. I think it's more to do with me using it a lot and having a lot open as opposed to this model. It does feel less sturdy than my previous models and seems to damage more easy though.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Fantastic price and great quality

Love the price of the 5th gen iPad, if you're not worried about having the newest gadget it's defintely the est deal. iPads are always simple to use, have long battery life that always last all day and they last for years. Will definitely buy again in several years when I need to.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Take it with me when i travel

Got the 128 Gig model, and still want more space to save movies and music for when i travel, good on a plane with headphones. I also got the pencil but it doesnt make me any better at drawing then i was before. Unless you have a need for the pencil dont bother.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Would reccommend!!!

I Bought this new iPad when I upgraded my mobile phone plan and thought i would purchase a new ipad, i previously had an ipad mini and the new ipad is so much beter and easier to navigate too.

Siri’s voice recognition makes thing easier, and bluetooth works well in the car.

would Highly recommend.