Apple iPad (5th Generation)

Apple iPad (5th Generation) (page 2 of 22)

Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cooper

Cooper

Great value

These iPads can be purchased refurbished for around 370 on ebay, so you can get a good machine for a decent price. The software will be up to date for a couple more years still. They're not laggy at all and still look really nice and modern. Would definitely recommend this instead of a new iPad unless you really want the apple pen.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Horton

HortonBulleen

Been using for years still great

These days I mostly just use the iPad for when I travel. Its been to every state and to many countries too. I can do all mt emails, hotel booking, banking and entertainment on it. The screen still looks great compared to others I see. Battery is good but not quite as strong as when it was new. I really like it

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Athulya Andrews

Athulya Andrewsmelbourne

Perfectly fits my purpose

Even though I thought a lot about getting an iPad with WiFi only, it has completely taken away all my doubts. This is much cheaper than cellular and fits all my browsing needs. Easy to carry. But I miss a quality camera, still it gives a good performance for what you pay.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Patrice1312

Patrice1312melbourne

Cant fault Apple again

Love this device. It complements my IPhone beautifully and integrates and streams everything between both devices. Its been a great tool to travel and work with and the price point is great. Its a simple gadget which I can't live without in my everyday life. It has a great battery life and lasts easily all day for me. It takes amazing photos and facetime is a breeze with such a portable device. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

KRG

KRGPerth

Mixed Thoughts

I bought an ipad 6th edition for university, but found a majority of apps were unavailable or displayed incorrectly and formatting between a laptop and ipad to be very difficult despite having the same programs and sharing accounts. The display is better and the ipad its self is smaller with few good features but overall shouldve looked into other products

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

gravina

gravinaQueensland, 4223

Nice and light though the wifi has stopped working

I like the feel of the apple iPad. While I have an iPhone 6s PLUS and barely use my iPad .The wifi has stoped working and is not good so I am in the process of fixing that with apple store let's see if they fix it for me or provide a new one.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

BGA

BGA

Great item

The apple iPad is a great tool to work and travel with a beautiful family that has been a great tool to help you with the work times and the great day of the year and the best travel experience and a beautiful day technology and a wonderful work time in a family of family and a family of technology.

Brent

BrentVictoria, 3752

Personally I like my iPad. It does the job and keeps my nieces entertained.

Like i said, personally I like my iPad. It does the job and keeps my nieces entertained when they visit, It’s also good for streaming movies that my wife doesn’t want to watch whilst in bed. We did have an Asus tablet once but iPads are just way easier to use than android tablets (well for me anyway).

Date PurchasedNov 2017
ellie

ellieYOUNG

It works well for me, though feels less "sturdy" that my previous Ipad models

I always choose Apple products as I find their interface nice, clean and easy to use. This was the case for this Ipad and some of the positives of this model. I have had a few freezing issues, but no more really than my other ipad. I think it's more to do with me using it a lot and having a lot open as opposed to this model. It does feel less sturdy than my previous models and seems to damage more easy though.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Helena

HelenaSydney

Fantastic price and great quality

Love the price of the 5th gen iPad, if you're not worried about having the newest gadget it's defintely the est deal. iPads are always simple to use, have long battery life that always last all day and they last for years. Will definitely buy again in several years when I need to.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

tz440c

tz440cSunbury

Take it with me when i travel

Got the 128 Gig model, and still want more space to save movies and music for when i travel, good on a plane with headphones. I also got the pencil but it doesnt make me any better at drawing then i was before. Unless you have a need for the pencil dont bother.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Sean Gonzalez

Sean Gonzalez

Minimalist

I love this product! The design is sexy and very easy to use. I’m so happy I purchased it

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Oceantocity

OceantocityMelb

Would reccommend!!!

I Bought this new iPad when I upgraded my mobile phone plan and thought i would purchase a new ipad, i previously had an ipad mini and the new ipad is so much beter and easier to navigate too.

Siri’s voice recognition makes thing easier, and bluetooth works well in the car.

would Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Tamara Rudd

Tamara RuddMurray Region, NSW

Great for kids

Purchased for child to use at school, found it great but always over data.
Screen also cracked way to easy, seems to be more of a sometimes item rather then each day use for school.
Battery life was great but every day seems to die more easier then it did when first brought

Kaj

KajAdelaide

Enjoying new ipad

I felt it is the best tablet platform in an affordable price coz i used discounted jb hifi gift card bought from woolies. It is fast and reliable. It has very long battery-life runs whole day. This iPad delivers faster performance and a brighter screen than the model it replaces, at a price that's about half as much as the iPad Pro.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Cassandra C

Cassandra CMelbourne

Love my iPad.

I purchased this on a whim, not sure when or how I would use it. Now I can’t live without it! I take it to uni instead of a laptop and it’s light and easy to use. I do wish more apps had specific iPad apps, but the workaround is fine. I like iOS as it’s simple & having apple stores around when something happens makes life way easier.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

MrsRebeccaSingh

MrsRebeccaSinghPrestons

I got this new iPad when I upgraded my mobile phone and plan, the new features and the faster iOS is great on the 5th gen iPad, I upgraded from an iPad 2 which is about 6 or so years old now so was considerably slower.

Love Siri’s voice recognition, connected the iPad up to a Bluetooth keyboard and take it with me for working on the go.

Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Musarrat

MusarratBrisbane

It is perfect.

This iPad is perfect for me as I share it with my siblings. The battery life is amazing and the storage is decent. It's easy to download apps and other necessities. It can be used for both work and entertainment, which is extremely useful for me. My younger brother uses it for YouTube and games.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Jacinta Curnow

Jacinta Curnow

Everyone should have one !

I use the iPad for my business, apps, music and YouTube. My daughter also uses it for YouTube videos. The only thing I wish was the battery charger quicker and has been hard to find a good shock proof cover... Other then that I’m pretty happy with storage and usage.

aslam

aslamcampbellfield

one of best apple product

i had have ipad from last 5 years but im glad to tell that battery is eorking as same as i bought battery life of any apple product give me positive impact. ipad one of the very useful device for me but i stop using to kids to stop use it.

Date PurchasedMar 2012