Apple iPad (6th Generation)

Nice product. I cannot live without it.

This product is really good. Nice color. Nice function. It works well. I like it and use it everyday. I use it to write and read. It is really convenient.

Purchased in March 2019 for $599.00.

Good value

Works nicely and is perfect for Netflix, web browsing or casual gaming. Previously had purchased a more expensive iPad a few years ago, but this time around I found it was worth saving my money and buying the cheaper model.

Purchased in April 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Speed

Loved the cellular connectivity and extended battery life

Mainly used in commute, screen was great for watching video clips with enough brightness, the cellular connectivity is a big plus and even makes the iPad capable of being a hot spot. Battery life is great for every day use and should has no struggle lasting a few days on standby.

Purchased in April 2019 at optus.

Great apple product

I purchased the 32gb iPad to use when flying my Phantom 4 Drone. It works perfectly for this purpose and 32gb capacity is more than enough. I haven't experienced any lag at all. The screen quality is amazing!

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Online store.

Speed

Good tablet for normal use

It's no secret that Apple rules the tablet market. The iPad is the crown jewel and with this iteration of their product, Apple has managed to strike a delicate balance between price, features, and functionality. This iPad is mid-sized and is not too heavy in the hands compared to the larger iPad Pro's. It is by no means the fastest iPad available but that does not mean it's slow by any means. In fact, its remarkably fast, responsive and can play any game you throw at it with ease. If you've ever used an Apple product (and there's a good chance you have), use of this device will come naturally. The colors on the screen are fantastic and viewing movies or browsing the web is great

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $438.00.

6th generation ipad

I used iPad for almost every day for reading,studying,watching YouTube etc. I can’t even think about without using daily. It is the good thing I have brought this year for my birthday.

Purchased in February 2019 at Telstra sim offer for $600.00.

Awesome product

I use ipad for office related stuff. I use office and excel and trust me , I haven't seen even these apps running so fast on microsoft machines. Camera is awesome and solves the basic purpose.
This ipad can be bought on student discount. screen sharpness and quality is awesome. Let it be browsing or watching movies. This product is one of the must have.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $440.00.

perfect and cheap

Pretty much everything you need from a tablet, runs quickly and is of high build quality. The screen is great and battery life is long. However the only downside the speakers are not very good.

Purchased in June 2018.

Speed

Such a useful and handy device to have.

This is a versatile tablet that's easy to use. The app library is expansive, and optimised to the screen size, and its build quality is very good, and reasonably priced. Airplay has been a good feature to use with hotel TVs and wireless projectors. I battery lasts for quite a while, and is my go-to device for reading articles when my computer is off.

Purchased in October 2018 for $579.00.

Perfect!

Easy to use. Always good to have an existing Apple device (i.e. phone) when buying the Ipad. Slimness of design is great. Recommend to anyone wanting to purchase it for daily use, applications, games, etc.

Purchased in January 2019 for $459.00.

Nice tablet

bought this from officeworks and use for kids studying
It is running very smooth and 32GB is defenitely enough for kids.
it is not as good as pro, while definetely enough for every day use

Purchased in May 2019 for $385.00.

Innovation at its best

As other Apple products this brings great value to our family. We bought it end of last year and since then been a family device. Our little five year old son loves playing games and also has been really useful with his Kinder learning as the school recommends use of apps such as snakes and ladders and home reading apps. Very easy to navigate even for the littlest person in our family. Highly recommended!

Purchased in November 2018.

Speed

Great device, plenty for kids to do and learn

Performs well, quick to change between apps etc. would recommend larger storage as 32GB is not enough. It is also challenging when away from wifi, would suggest cellular version. Also found screen breaks fairly easily, defiantly opt for Apple care as it is a great add on and pays for itself in no time.

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W Online Store for $469.00.

Speed

Great iPad for casual use.

This iPad is seriously the greatest iPad I've ever used. It runs very smoothly on games that need to use a lot of RAM. Additionally, it is great for your daily needs, and Apple never fails to make me satisfied, so I would rate this great iPad a solid 4/5.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Store Australia.

Love it

I purchased this iPad over a year ago now , I have no complaints what do ever, I recommend it highly. I am a big fan of apple, all products are built very well and have full trust

Purchased in January 2018 for $950.00.

Good Product

Really good product. Battery backup is good, touch screen no issues, easy to work with. Mostly using to watch videos on YouTube but recently started working on it and finding really easy and helpful.

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $599.00.

Speed

Good but a couple issues

The 6th gen iPad is nice - don’t see many advances from my previous 4th generation. Have a major issue with volume; without headphones you can hardly hear it, even at highest volume.

Also very disappointed it no longer supports one of my favorite Apps, “Boggle” - the original, not “Boggle with Friends.”

Purchased in March 2019 for $450.00.

Quirky ... typically Apple

I weakened and bought an iPad 6 after saying I wouldn't' I will start off by saying that I have always found iPads very Quirky and this one is no exception. Setting up would have been OK except for it turning off every minute but once I downloaded my setting from iCloud I was happy that everything else came too (settings, Apps, etc). Then it came to adding my card for payments, cool you put the card in the rectangle and it does it automatically ..... except nothing happened. Entered the details manually and my card isn't supported. It is the same card that I'm still using on my iPad 4, would be Ok if it was some obscure banking institution but it is one of the big 4, checked supported cards and Westpac isn't on the list. So now I'm unable to update any of the onboard Apps .... fortunately my other apps are updating OK.
Now another quirk, I opened an App for the first time and Apple security was on the job, had to enter my password and the I had to enter a code sent to my other iPad?????? Fortunately I still have my other iPad that hasn't been reset ready for sale.
Other than that I have enjoyed my new addition, it is fast, much lighter than 2 or 4 but so far I'm wishing I had stuck to my guns and not bought it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks Online store for $519.00.

Great Gift Idea

Mum turned 76 on Saturday so we all threw in to buy her an updated ipad. The 6th generation looked just what she needed. With a rose gold cover on the back the screen is large enough for mum to use and yet the ipad is not too heavy. My only suggestion is when it comes to cases and covers, look online before you pay big dollars at stores in Australia. An ideal gift. What happened to the old tablet? Passed it on to my father who just uses it for some games and youtube.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Amazing apple ipad 6th generation

Lighting fast ipad with multi functional options. Really amazing to operate and fastest ever ipad ever used. Love to recommend to everyone who wants to work as well as use it for their personal work. User friendly for children as well as adults with multiple storage options available. Fastest IOS software ever and never going to disappoint you while functioning.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

We have 2 new IPad 6th generation iPads. My son set them both up, he used the same email and passwords for both. Question: how can we separate our pictures, when we take pictures they end up on both iPads! Is there a way to go into settings and separate our pictures?? The last set of iPads we had, used same passwords and email which is fine, but our pictures were completely separate. How can I separate our pics on the new set of iPads?
Hi Cindi, all you need to do is on each Ipad, go to Setting > Scroll down to 'Photos' > Disable iCloud photos and Disable my Photo Stream. Any photo you take on each of the iPad will remain stored in that iPad and email and passwords would remain same. Hope that helped.Thank u soo much Jenny !!

3 weeks old and my iPad has a crack across the corner. It was in a holder and has not been dropped or miss handled. I took it back to place of purchase but they don't want to know. They said it has been damaged? I truely believe it must be faulty. How does an item crack for no reason? Where do I go from here? Consumer affairs?
In not sure, but perhaps contact apple directly??I took it to an apple authorised dealer. They took one look at it and said "single hairline crack with no impact. Yes we will send it back and replace it with a new one. Thank goodness. Certainly treated me better than Harvey Norman.

Where do i go for the best price Apple i pad 6th generation in real world store in Sydney?
Good Guys, Office Works August 2018I took out a plan with Optus via Harvey Norman. $15 a month for iPad and $15 a month for 3 gig of data. Cheaper than buying outright

iPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi, 128GBiPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, 128GBiPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi, 32GBiPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, 32GB
Operating SystemiOSiOSiOSiOS