Apple iPad (6th Generation) 9.7" Wi-Fi, 128GB

MPN: A1893

3 questions from our users

Mary C.

Mary C.asked

I transferred everything from my old ipad to the new 6th generation wi fi 128 but the facebook messenger will not work any suggestions?

Russell K.

Russell K.asked

what storage does the iPad have apart from 128 GB

Cindiasked

We have 2 new IPad 6th generation iPads. My son set them both up, he used the same email and passwords for both. Question: how can we separate our pictures, when we take pictures they end up on both iPads! Is there a way to go into settings and separate our pictures?? The last set of iPads we had, used same passwords and email which is fine, but our pictures were completely separate. How can I separate our pics on the new set of iPads?

Jenny
Jenny

Hi Cindi, all you need to do is on each Ipad, go to Setting > Scroll down to 'Photos' > Disable iCloud photos and Disable my Photo Stream. Any photo you take on each of the iPad will remain stored in that iPad and email and passwords would remain same. Hope that helped.

Cindi

Thank u soo much Jenny !!

See all Apple iPad (6th Generation) questions

Get an answer from our members and Apple representatives