Apple iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi, 128GB (6th Generation)

Apple iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi, 128GB (6th Generation) (2018) (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: A1893, MR7J2X/A and MRJP2X/A

• Speed
Kumar

Kumar

Good Product

Really good product. Battery backup is good, touch screen no issues, easy to work with. Mostly using to watch videos on YouTube but recently started working on it and finding really easy and helpful.

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$599.00.

Body Durability
Speed
Leigh898

Leigh898Wimmera, VIC

Quirky ... typically Apple

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks Online store for A$519.00.

Body Durability
Speed
Karen A

Karen ASydney

Fantastic as ever

This is my third Ipad now and I love it. I had a 1st Gen, 3rd Gen and now the 6th Gen. All previous ipads actually still work but iOS updates stopped supporting them so I don't feel they're secure for internet use anymore. Very happy with my new ipad, it's light, fast and very easy to navigate around. All the social media apps and games run really well on this ipad. Videos are a joy to watch, fast and lovely screen. For running apps and entertainment, the iPad is perfect. If you need to do serious work on it (like word processing, photo editing etc), there are other devices that are more suitable. I use my Surface Pro for work, but my iPad for fun.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Tablets

Find out how Apple iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi, 128GB (6th Generation) compares to other Tablets

Tricia

TriciaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy with devuce

Brought the iPad three months ago and find it practical for my needs , it's s great size and not too heavy . The only problem I have found and it may be me is I can't find how to make letters bold even after googling it. Lots of apps on it I still have not used yet as well . Happy with my purchase

Date PurchasedSep 2018
AMANDA154

AMANDA154Melbourne

Fantastic!

We needed to upgrade an iPad as it had ceased being able to update apps and other software. The lightness of the newer model is excellent, the graphics are sublime, the speed with which it runs is fantastic. It has very good battery life and charges quickly. Love this machine!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Nick

NickSydney

Very nice ipad

I have an ipad air 2 which i use daily for school and work i have had this ipad for 2 years and i still haven't encountered any issues the ipad works perfectly fine although i do recommend buying a case for this ipad as i found out the hard way that its gets a lot of scratches and dents also it may bend.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Shawn

ShawnMelbourne

it's good for student

nice tablet, I use it for study. It has been working flawlessly and is very user friendly. great functions and light weight. very portable so that you can take to the class or libarary easily. nice tool to read PDFs. I do not play games a lot so I dont know about that region.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Topcat

TopcatMelbourne

Cant get the kids off them

The unit is pretty much the same as all iPads before it. It maybe slimmer than older ones.
Its fast and reponsive.
The standard apple setup although it seems you have to have an apple account to register with icloud. Previously you could use any email.
The battery lasts for days. Very happy

Sar

SarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleek product

This apple product is my secretary . Siri keeps me up to date with reminders and the word apps work with me to create my documents. It is the perfect business partner for me . I simply log on to my work app at the start of work and log off when I finish . Can’t beat an APPLE product . A1

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Mitch D

Mitch D

Another Great Apple Product

Bought a new I pad last Saturday from Harvey Norman Osborne Park, great service from the guys there, also, even better price than I thought we would receive, we did check pricing etc on the net before going to Harvey Normans, even though the price was a bit more than Amazon, we felt that having the product there in front of us, questions answered straight away and helpful staff, why not support retail stores

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Chantelle L

Chantelle L

Good device never had issues

We just got a fresh brand new iPad, felt like it was a little hard to set up and had to do it more then twice as I had to re read a lot of it apart from that apps are working well and I have no complaints. It’s mainly for games and social apps and homework

KirstyB

KirstyBSouth Australia, 5540

Lightweights and fast.

iPad generation 6 was so easy to load with connection to my iPhone for all relevant information. Restore from my earlier generation iPad sailed through and was up and running within minutes. IOS platform is easy to operate and Control Centre allows easy access to favourites and customisable Dock easier access to apps

Hyper

HyperIllawarra, NSW

Used as Communication Device

My son uses it to communicate at school through a special app. It’s much quicker than his previous iPad mini 3rd gen. Plenty of storage, so he can have office on it too. It is fantastic only downside is it’s a bit heavy with the life proof case. Otherwise very happy.

Paige Berg

Paige Berg

I love it!

I use this tablet to edit my photography and read with, and it’s perfect. It is durable, runs smoothly, and works for so many different options. The storage is pretty good, and the battery life is better than I expected for an Apple product. As a photographer and a reader I highly recommend it. I love it!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
sam

sam

ipad 6th

Brought a new ipad as I already had 2nd generation ipad and have found the new ipad 6th generation is not much different to the old one at all. The display is better and the ipad its self is smaller with few good features but overall not worth getting the new one.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Brenda

BrendaNSW, 2300

My first Apple product

I love my iPad except for the fact that I can't download some of my favourite apps that I used on my old Android Tablet. It was a little bit hard for me to find things on the iPad but with the help of a friend who has been using Apple products for years I am now able to find pretty much everything. I'm pretty sure I will stay with Apple for future tablets I purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Mel

Mel

Love, love, love my IPad

I needed to upgrade and debated if I stick with Apple or try something new. I am so glad I chose this product! I got the Apple Pencil to go with it and it’s made it so much easier for me. It’s light weight and easy to use with new features (like the Apple Pencil) so I can draw and create. Charges quickly and holds charge for days!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
anthonyyvu_

anthonyyvu_Melbourne

Great product !

Apple has mainly aimed to market this iPad for students. However, I use this iPad for my day to day use. It is very fast and speedy and the display is great! Given the price of the iPad has reduced significantly in comparison to the 5th generation iPad, the build quality nevertheless is exactly the same and it is just excellent!

As the website suggests the iPad has a battery life of 10 hours, this has been mostly accurate as I have been able to easily get 10 hours from surfing the web to watching YouTube videos.

I would definitely recommend this iPad to anyone who is looking to upgrade and/or have a tight budget.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
kexl

kexlPerth

Alright for kids but not school work

Purchased one for school as it was mandatory great for interactivity such as games and media but not very useful towards school work. The iPad lives on over 10hrs of constant use quite durable have thrown it from across the room and still looking new also is Greta to watch videos on as the screen is extremely bright and clear.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Shiyne

ShiynePerth, WA

Love this ipad

Previously had a samsung galaxy tab which has made this iPad seem so responsive and easy to use. Well set out and battery is lasting well so far. Very convenient to take with me when I go to work or anywhere else. Can use the hotspot from my phone for mobile internet if needed. Only criticism is that it doesn’t have a calculator app like the iPhone. Camera is very good.

Date PurchasedOct 2017