Apple iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi, 128GB (6th Generation)

Apple iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi, 128GB (6th Generation) (2018) (page 3 of 3)

MPNs: A1893, MR7J2X/A and MRJP2X/A

• Security
  • Speed
IMB

IMBPerth

iPad is getting to be good value.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Lena Muo

Lena MuoNSW, 2146

Affordable and powerful

I really loved this new iPad that I end up buying two. I only buy the WIFI version since I don't really use it out, even if I do I'll just my phine's data as personal hotspot to use the internet. This iPad is fast and easy to use, the touchscreen feels smooth when using. It has Apple Pencil support as well. The price is affordable starting from $469. It is like mini laptop

Date PurchasedMar 2018
See all Apple iPad (6th Generation) reviews

Mary C.

Mary C.asked

iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi, 128GB (6th Generation) (2018)

I transferred everything from my old ipad to the new 6th generation wi fi 128 but the facebook messenger will not work any suggestions?

Russell K.

Russell K.asked

what storage does the iPad have apart from 128 GB

Cindiasked

iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi, 128GB (6th Generation) (2018)

We have 2 new IPad 6th generation iPads. My son set them both up, he used the same email and passwords for both. Question: how can we separate our pictures, when we take pictures they end up on both iPads! Is there a way to go into settings and separate our pictures?? The last set of iPads we had, used same passwords and email which is fine, but our pictures were completely separate. How can I separate our pics on the new set of iPads?

Jenny
Jenny

Hi Cindi, all you need to do is on each Ipad, go to Setting > Scroll down to 'Photos' > Disable iCloud photos and Disable my Photo Stream. Any photo you take on each of the iPad will remain stored in that iPad and email and passwords would remain same. Hope that helped.

Cindi

Thank u soo much Jenny !!