Apple iPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi, 32GB

Apple iPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi, 32GB

MPN: A1893

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great

It works perfectly well, never glitches/lags. All apps I have downloaded have worked well, and the camera quality is pretty good for an iPad. The only thing is that I can’t get the dock to stay there, it just disappears after a while and I have to swipe up to use it but it’s hardly a problem.

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks.

Speed

Best affordable iPad for beginners

I use my iPad for my university needs. I regularly take them to college, use it to take down notes and do assignments. Most of the apps which I need works fine in apple platform. I really love it and use it as a alternative for MacBook

Purchased in June 2019 at Officeworks Online store for $447.00.

Good value

Works nicely and is perfect for Netflix, web browsing or casual gaming. Previously had purchased a more expensive iPad a few years ago, but this time around I found it was worth saving my money and buying the cheaper model.

Purchased in April 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Great apple product

I purchased the 32gb iPad to use when flying my Phantom 4 Drone. It works perfectly for this purpose and 32gb capacity is more than enough. I haven't experienced any lag at all. The screen quality is amazing!

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Online store.

Speed

Good tablet for normal use

It's no secret that Apple rules the tablet market. The iPad is the crown jewel and with this iteration of their product, Apple has managed to strike a delicate balance between price, features, and functionality. This iPad is mid-sized and is not too heavy in the hands compared to the larger iPad Pro's. It is by no means the fastest iPad available but that does not mean it's slow by any means. In fact, its remarkably fast, responsive and can play any game you throw at it with ease. If you've ever used an Apple product (and there's a good chance you have), use of this device will come naturally. The colors on the screen are fantastic and viewing movies or browsing the web is great

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $438.00.

Awesome product

I use ipad for office related stuff. I use office and excel and trust me , I haven't seen even these apps running so fast on microsoft machines. Camera is awesome and solves the basic purpose.
This ipad can be bought on student discount. screen sharpness and quality is awesome. Let it be browsing or watching movies. This product is one of the must have.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $440.00.

perfect and cheap

Pretty much everything you need from a tablet, runs quickly and is of high build quality. The screen is great and battery life is long. However the only downside the speakers are not very good.

Purchased in June 2018.

Nice tablet

bought this from officeworks and use for kids studying
It is running very smooth and 32GB is defenitely enough for kids.
it is not as good as pro, while definetely enough for every day use

Purchased in May 2019 for $385.00.

Speed

Great device, plenty for kids to do and learn

Performs well, quick to change between apps etc. would recommend larger storage as 32GB is not enough. It is also challenging when away from wifi, would suggest cellular version. Also found screen breaks fairly easily, defiantly opt for Apple care as it is a great add on and pays for itself in no time.

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W Online Store for $469.00.

Speed

Great iPad for casual use.

This iPad is seriously the greatest iPad I've ever used. It runs very smoothly on games that need to use a lot of RAM. Additionally, it is great for your daily needs, and Apple never fails to make me satisfied, so I would rate this great iPad a solid 4/5.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Store Australia.

Great Gift Idea

Mum turned 76 on Saturday so we all threw in to buy her an updated ipad. The 6th generation looked just what she needed. With a rose gold cover on the back the screen is large enough for mum to use and yet the ipad is not too heavy. My only suggestion is when it comes to cases and covers, look online before you pay big dollars at stores in Australia. An ideal gift. What happened to the old tablet? Passed it on to my father who just uses it for some games and youtube.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Amazing apple ipad 6th generation

Lighting fast ipad with multi functional options. Really amazing to operate and fastest ever ipad ever used. Love to recommend to everyone who wants to work as well as use it for their personal work. User friendly for children as well as adults with multiple storage options available. Fastest IOS software ever and never going to disappoint you while functioning.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Love that it works with Apple pen but nothing new about it.

Had to get a new ipad as my old one broke. Opted in for a Apple Pen as well as I usually take notes on my iPad, love the Apple Pen. Though I wish there were some more changes done to this iPad. But overall, still love it. Battery life is better though.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Another very good apple product

It’s working very well also available in different colours.
I bought gold and it’s just superb. Performance is very good as like other apple products and different accessories also available for this.
Easy use of it and kids love it.
It supports latest iOS and updates for any new changes.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

A great livht weight tablet. Perfect for school

Perfect ipad for school assignments and BYO program in school.
Very lightweight, IOS11 and perfect screen too.
My son loves it finger unlock security.
Would definitely recommend. Good price too.. 128gb is perfect for lot of apps and games..
Resolution and Camera is very good. A+
Grade 3 new ipad for school

Date PurchasedJul 2018

This is an amazing apple product

This has to be one of the best apple products yet; its super fast, and fairly cheap at around 440$ aud brand new. it is able to run pubg and fortnite. pubg runs on the best graphics with it too. i would definitely recommend buying this ipad since it is just so convenient to browse the internet without straining your eyes on an iphone.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Yes it's good!

I have used iPads in the past and they are good. Especially if using an iPhone. But it is one reliable device to have. The battery is great. Build quality is on point. User experience is great and with the option to use an Apple pencil was a bonus surprise.

The screen even though on paper it doesn't have the highest resolution. It is actually not bad. I like the color reproduction. It's more natural looking.

I see no point on going on about the specs or iOS. iPads are just a must have in a house in my opinion.

This is time to mention the 2 small things I personally don't like about this model. Okay, the first one is the home button. Why didn't Apple use the same Home button (TouchID) as the one on the iPhone 7 Plus? But everyone will not worry about that. Like I said "small things" and by no means, it's a deal breaker.

The second one is more of a wish than a dislike. I wish Apple would use an OLED display. But don't think the current screen they have is not good. For an LCD it is quite good.

And that's it! Those 2 small things I didn't like are not big enough reasons to skip this model. It's affordable and a good size for portability. There's nothing to really complain about it. Yes, it uses an older A10 chip but it is still very quick and smooth.

So I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars. I can understand that using an OLED display will cost extra. But not using the same TouchID as the iPhone 7/7 Plus makes me wonder.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Terrific product

Bought the latest iPad from Big W - great price and love the fact you can have 2 different apps open at the same time - it’s my first iPad as I’ve only had iPhones so it’s great and easy to share between the 2 devices. Easy for my grandson to use too - iPad has been reliable and charges quickly, bought for private use and have had no problems with device - would recommend.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great product at reasonable price

Apps work great, a tablet is a very uselful device to own and you cant go wrong with ipad from apple. Great quality, very reasonable priced, stylus compatible. I would recommend the newer versions but if you aren’t planning on using the tablet too much this model is a good compromise between quality and price.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Very good

I use it when i read my ebooks its good and comfy to use and all apps it works perfectly and more convenient specially when u go travelling or you go holiday, you don't need to carry your laptop
and i use it too foo play games sometimes, very friendly users,very good i always have good experience in apple products

Date PurchasedJul 2018